Stu’s First Grow

SNAP :oops: Whoopsie daisy
Sorry! forgot to turn lights off
1880B40B-35D8-45D8-A361-9AE2BB6E5E19.jpeg

Bit hollow in the centre? Normal? I’ve got no clue
F851455A-53BA-4569-9A27-D40BDCE43B12.jpeg

Bought some “Wilson’s” brand root gel stuff and jammed her into a moist peat puck
Cloner bucket 1/2 constructed, waiting on 2” neoprenes still, found a few 1-1/2” ones kicking around but to small
6164EE26-A9EB-41D2-9822-E02FEDBBD5A4.jpeg

And another new toy :)
image.jpg

Cheers

SNAP :oops: Whoopsie daisy
Sorry! forgot to turn lights off
1880B40B-35D8-45D8-A361-9AE2BB6E5E19.jpeg

Bit hollow in the centre? Normal? I’ve got no clue
F851455A-53BA-4569-9A27-D40BDCE43B12.jpeg

Bought some “Wilson’s” brand root gel stuff and jammed her into a moist peat puck
Cloner bucket 1/2 constructed, waiting on 2” neoprenes still, found a few 1-1/2” ones kicking around but to small
6164EE26-A9EB-41D2-9822-E02FEDBBD5A4.jpeg

And another new toy :)
image.jpg

Cheers

Oops as long as it’s hanging on still grab some tape and mend it back together! May look sad for a few days but should mend and bounce back with a vengeance!

Awesome choice on the loupe! I have the same one and it gives me some great pictures! Just gotta have patience and learn to hold it with your phone properly! After a bit of practice I am getting close up pics like this

Great stuff stu!

Yep I can get some nice clear pictures very easily with that one, was cheap and works well.

Oh I cut her clean dipped in root propragater and stuck in a moist peat puck and into a 2” net pot, with baggie over top, if my neoprene come soon, I’ll get the bucket finished and get her in there

Your photos always look awesome Dutch!

Cheers :ganjamon:

Yep I can get some nice clear pictures very easily with that one, was cheap and works well.

Oh I cut her clean dipped in root propragater and stuck in a moist peat puck and into a 2” net pot, with baggie over top, if my neoprene come soon, I’ll get the bucket finished and get her in there

Your photos always look awesome Dutch!

Oh sweet ! A clone then I hope it roots for yea good luck! Always hate waiting for stuff... I’m impatient but weed helps lol

Thanks man I try! My photo taking has gotten better but there’s always room for improvement !

Stay medicated brother :passitleft:

What kind of camera do you use Dutch?
No plan to buy a fancy one, just curious is all.

Yep first clone attempt ever, I won’t cry if she doesn’t make it, just moistened a peat puck and dipped the cutting in the gel and stuck her in the puck, put it in the net pot then in a dark solo cup, sprayed it and a baggie on top and in the tent lol

I’ll honestly be amazed if it survives.

If you're planning on moving the cutting to hydro/aero I'd put it in water rather than peat. I'm sure you've seen my sig link to the bucket aero-cloner I built, yes? Just in case you need any ideas!

Yes yes based off your link Shed, only one I had looked at before I built it, I cut the bottoms of net pots out etc, just need to go to a sprinkler shop and get a better nozzle than I have, and got the smallest fountain sump pump I could find

If this clone takes, I’ll just leave it in the soil, I’ll experiment with the bucket at a later date when it’s all ready.

Cheers

Plants looking good here, no real update, tallest one is about 16” just waiting on Canada post for my light to come in then it will be flip time soon after the plants acclimatize to the new light, one ww was looking a bit yellow, took a leaf into my local shop and got another free gift :) Gaia green glacial rock dust, was told to sprinkle a tbsp on and give her a few days, just waiting now.

Last 3 or so days been prepping my budder and got it done today just now, just need to make cookies now, but that’s above my skills, I have a friend come over and bake for me lol
It’s my own random whatever I got recipes I always end up running, I have no clue of the strength till I eat one. Only guarantee is there is 1/8 of hash dust and 2 O’s of shake from my guy, some stems and then a lot of saved vaped weed and not sure how much of that, in below pics the red bowl was full to the top, I felt I added enough lol there’s 3 blocks of unsalted butter and 2L of water simmered for 4 hrs (usually use slow cooker but made bigger batch this round), triple strained through cheese cloth and into fridge waiting to be made into cookies, smells good, looks nice, sometimes tastes like shit, but we make peanut butter chocolate chip so makes the taste well if it’s strong.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas.

F8B602C0-4C2F-4C92-BDEF-93A0608BE63F.jpeg

7C628251-CCBA-46FE-950E-9451EE65F685.jpeg

A65A59EA-2043-4BFA-A962-672C745528E3.jpeg

8128E03E-C21C-4D80-81C4-9051876C1DB6.jpeg

868382F4-2589-495F-B5E9-9C0C9D497146.jpeg

This is my YELLOW GUY.... what’s your guys opinion? There yellowing from the inside of leaf to the tip. All my ww’s are light green compared to the jh and bc but this guy stands out from em all.
852D5B78-CA4F-4B11-8414-A4656138A059.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom