Stu’s First Grow

Smoking some legal stuff again last couple days, found a seed in a bud tonight, awful light coloured but it went into a paper towel anyways, be funny if it germinates. It’s the first seed I’ve found so far in legal buds.
image.jpg

Photo dump cause it’s Sunday and I got some time to sit here and watch them upload. I just trimmed a few big inside fan leaves on most plants today not to many just ones blocking nodes and a general tidy up of my entire space, sweep vacuum mop and dusted everywhere, no standing water anywhere either. I spotted a fly, yes a single fly...fruit fly looking one but I am guessing it’s a gnat so I bought a bag of diatomaceous earth and did everything light sprinkle on all plants heavy sprinkle near the stems and mixed up top 1” of soil with de on ones that were dry ones that I watered today I’ll give there soil a good coat once the top layer is dry. ph’d my run off on 4 plants today and all came back between 6.3-6.6 which is awesome as I ph at 6.3 every time and have never checked run off before.
Anyway hope you all have a great Sunday

Cheers :ganjamon:

Jh 2 “bender”
26653C7E-8515-479C-86F0-F2B0582919C3.jpeg

Jh 2
image.jpg

Ww 3 (broke branch)
image.jpg

Ww 3 (broke branch)
49F8B300-9487-4558-9B0F-7C0D3041A6F7.jpeg

Ww2
D620A20F-29CA-42BB-87D8-344967B79B9F.jpeg

Ww2
34F0D57B-D456-4281-B481-1864330D501F.jpeg

Bc2 ( broken branch)
4D3B0FAB-3014-4E26-AF74-D88BEBB9E0F1.jpeg

Bc2
FF15C418-80E3-4BF2-A031-15E317036B1D.jpeg

Bc mutant
DF0C2362-5C7E-44E1-9FAC-4908B28AC4A1.jpeg

C25EA047-3D9F-49C8-82D2-BE30FBFC196E.jpeg

:thanks:

One snapped in the middle of the night due to-to much pressure I’m guessing, the other was a clean break, I stuck it in the peat puck and it died although I have 2 other small branches that are in cups of water and are still firm after 2 weeks, so we’ll see, cloner bucket not made yet, I’ve been slacking on that
image.jpg

One snapped in the middle of the night due to-to much pressure I’m guessing, the other was a clean break, I stuck it in the peat puck and it died although I have 2 other small branches that are in cups of water and are still firm after 2 weeks, so we’ll see, cloner bucket not made yet, I’ve been slacking on that
image.jpg

Sweet well hope they root and take for you

Hey Stu,

Fellow Sask guy here, I'm in Saskatoon though. I like it here a little better, but spent 6 years living/working in Regina and enjoyed my time there. Nice to see another bunnyhugger round here.

I feel ya on the low humidity... my ambient room is 10%! I picked up a little humidifier on Amazon a few days ago and just fired it up now that I have moved things in to the grow tent. Hoping that it makes a difference for me. I might try that wet towel trick too.

That's a pretty sweet light you bought, looking forward to seeing how your girls do. Subscribed

Peace!

They turned out great! :thumb: Love that twisty one. Can you tell a difference between that branch and the ones you didn't mutilate? Told you that peat puck one was toast ;). You can build the cloning bucket and recut those stems and put them in. I had ones in water for at least a week before I put it in the cloninator or in soil and they all rooted. I do love the Dip'n Grow root stim I have to say.

Hey Stu,

Fellow Sask guy here, I'm in Saskatoon though. I like it here a little better, but spent 6 years living/working in Regina and enjoyed my time there. Nice to see another bunnyhugger round here.

I feel ya on the low humidity... my ambient room is 10%! I picked up a little humidifier on Amazon a few days ago and just fired it up now that I have moved things in to the grow tent. Hoping that it makes a difference for me. I might try that wet towel trick too.

That's a pretty sweet light you bought, looking forward to seeing how your girls do. Subscribed

Peace!

Woop that’s cool! Glad to have ya here mate

The humidity is still a battle for me here lol, my warm mist died as it was 15-20 yrs old so now I have 2 cool ones in there, one is a mist and the other the wet filter style it’s keeping it around 40-45 at best.

A towel hanging in front of a fan in a bucket of water will help you get another 10% or so, just re dunk and hang the towel every time your in there.

Thanks I’m hopeful my light comes soon, they did email me saying there was a backlog for the assembled ones and then Canada post sux on top of that, so I may flip before the light comes, if they hit 2’ I’ll prob be forced to flip em.

Cheers :ganjamon:

They turned out great! :thumb: Love that twisty one. Can you tell a difference between that branch and the ones you didn't mutilate? Told you that peat puck one was toast ;). You can build the cloning bucket and recut those stems and put them in. I had ones in water for at least a week before I put it in the cloninator or in soil and they all rooted. I do love the Dip'n Grow root stim I have to say.

Hey thanks Shed! I’m happy so far, on bendy on the above picture the main cola is at about 11:00 I just bent it down again yesterday a bit, but yeah that main cola has new nodes shooting out with like a 1/8 gap in between them near no growth between just constant pushing out branches, and the 2 lowest nodes on the plant both fought to become the main top shooting way up to the top, I’ve pulled them back and down over and over then finally the node right on the bend wanted to become the main and sort of has remained that way as it’s thick and won’t bend any and I really don’t wanna snap another one lol.

Yeah stupid peat puck lol should have just put in a cup of water also.

Need a sprayer nozzle and buckets done, I’m just being lazy and enjoying holidays and don’t wanna go shopping.

Question, If I flip at 2’ what do you think the total height will be after stretch etc, lol Am I asking for troubles here. :rolleyes:

Cheers

I got mine sprayers off Amazon and have way more than I need. Want me to send you some? PM me if you are. They're 360 degree micros.

You don't know if you're in trouble unless you know how much each one is going to stretch. Search the forums and google for info on the strains and see what people are seeing for stretch. How much headroom have you got? Supercropping can be your friend!

You're welcome! Looks great and I love the clear supply hose...nice touch :).

Since you siliconed in the net pots, leave about 1/8th of an inch of neoprene above the lip to make it easy to grab and pull out.

:welldone:and good luck with the cloning operation!

Oh good idea, I most likely would have pushed them down flush lol

Is there any other tips I should know ?
I’ll follow your guide and do 15 mins off 1 min on for water and keep under a cfl light

Back
Top Bottom