Stu’s First Grow

Not sure what your temps are, but mine started working when the water stayed below 70ºF in there. Also, I personally endorse Dip'n Grow rooting hormone. It made a lot of difference in my ProMix HP clones and I think it does with the cloninator as well. It's cheap and easy, but I wear gloves because it's pretty strong stuff.

Some strains take longer than others, so as long as they're green on top, let them stay. I've had stems take 2 months to finally show roots and they turned into beautiful plants.

And the advice I was given by Norcaliwood was wait for long roots with lots of fishboning before planting them. It makes the transition from water roots to soil roots easier on the plant.

Down to my last 3 chocolates and friend hasn’t been able to make time to come over so made my own cookies today, turned out well there sugar cookies from a package lol added 1/4 cup extra budder to each package. 4 packs here
006B18FB-CF39-42AF-8085-7F32193531AE.jpeg

E73B89C8-EA2D-45A3-9FE1-0F1E4315E209.jpeg

81359CA3-E70B-42B4-B9FA-1DAF09D4F581.jpeg

End result 140 cookies 134 made it to the freezer:rolleyes: oops.....and 1 cup left over to budder my morning toast

Cheers:ganjamon:

#2-8 this is going well, I really didn’t think I’d have any takers with water and light on 24/7. There are 2 others with visible little white bumps also, looking like I’m gonna have to diy myself a veg area sooner than later :)
F8FA021A-0386-4CA7-BF61-AB0CBBCF6095.jpeg

Cheers

I’m not getting notifications on the threads I follow last couple days, anyone else have this issue?

Email ones? They were working on those. I just use the watched threads page as my home screen:
https://www.420magazine.com/community/watched/threads

Those bumps, those bumps, those lovely little humps...

Lol

Ah no I have the email notifications turned off but just the little bell up top of the screen by the mailbox etc hasn’t been showing anything.
I also often go to the watched threads section and view through there, but I liked using that little bell lol
7BCF23D4-B3B8-434E-AE66-D529AA73AD88.jpeg

#2-8 this is going well, I really didn’t think I’d have any takers with water and light on 24/7. There are 2 others with visible little white bumps also, looking like I’m gonna have to diy myself a veg area sooner than later :)

Cheers

I’m not getting notifications on the threads I follow last couple days, anyone else have this issue?

Nice start to the clone game Stu! Not long now still you will need more room and more lights!

My HLG is one Provence away Dutchman.... been stuck there for days :( I’m still hopefull for tomorrow as it’s only 7 hrs away from Me if I was to drive there.... when it finally arrives I will have 2 spare lights for my veg tent as I bough another smaller version of the one I already had for this current grow, just need to make a plywood area and get a couple more humidifiers, paint white and make look purdy! I ain’t buying another tent for a few grows.

Gotcha. Does it show notifications if you refresh the page?

Sometimes yes but I was off line for 8-10 hrs today for example and came on this evening and there was nothing there, just seems odd I know your journal has gained a page or two lol so should be some notifications there, But you helped me with out even knowing it so it’s all good my friend! I saved and book marked the watched threads and made a short cut to my home screen, thank you!

:passitleft:

Cheers

Whose idea was it to take the bottom out that basket, I always trim it out with my side cutters . The rock wool is not going thru .

Back
Top Bottom