Stu’s First Grow

Great job on the bubbler :goodjob:

Tempted to build my own, but probably not until my 3rd grow in the spring (have friends and neighbours thinking of growing) Would of done for this grow I just started last week, but I’m going to be down an arm for a while. Hoping I will be able to keep up with what I have going now, as I want to try mainlining this go around.

This is a now my new favourite Canadian hobby:)

Great job on the bubbler :goodjob:

Tempted to build my own, but probably not until my 3rd grow in the spring (have friends and neighbours thinking of growing) Would of done for this grow I just started last week, but I’m going to be down an arm for a while. Hoping I will be able to keep up with what I have going now, as I want to try mainlining this go around.

This is a now my new favourite Canadian hobby:)

Down an arm? That doesn’t sound to good

Down an arm? That doesn’t sound to good

It’s a 3 year issue that has kept me on light duties with work. Was going through WSIB and wrote me off after almost 2 years of seeing them. Didn’t do an X-ray on me during that time (minus my initial visit) Turns out a ligament isn’t in the grove of my wrist and causing my pain and occasional cold/numbness too. Also might of caused a small bone chip in my wrist as well. Part of the reason why I started using marijuana to help with my pain situation. So they need to cut me open on Thursday and basically deepen the groove in my wrist so the ligament will stay in place, and remove the potential bone chip too.

Fun Stuff

Clear cups in the dirt to check root development.... first time seeing that! And I’m stealing it hahaha awesome
It's frickin brilliant!
It’s a 3 year issue that has kept me on light duties with work. Was going through WSIB and wrote me off after almost 2 years of seeing them. Didn’t do an X-ray on me during that time (minus my initial visit) Turns out a ligament isn’t in the grove of my wrist and causing my pain and occasional cold/numbness too. Also might of caused a small bone chip in my wrist as well. Part of the reason why I started using marijuana to help with my pain situation. So they need to cut me open on Thursday and basically deepen the groove in my wrist so the ligament will stay in place, and remove the potential bone chip too.
Fun Stuff
I hope it works out well and you can just use cannabis to get high!

While shit! I hope the surgery goes well my friend
Keep us in the loop
:Namaste:

Fun Stuff
Clear cups in the dirt to check root development.... first time seeing that! And I’m stealing it hahaha awesome

Yeah I had no red/dark solo cups so I figured my clear ones just in the soil would work same as a dark solo cup.

Cheers Cannanoob thx for stopping by :cool:

Yeah I had no red/dark solo cups so I figured my clear ones just in the soil would work same as a dark solo cup.

Cheers Cannanoob thx for stopping by :cool:
Great way to watch root development

While I checked my tracking and my new hlg light has left Alberta with a saskatchewan destination and no damn eta :rofl:
I know the eta it’s a 7 hr drive..............45 min flight..............ugh! Time for a hoot or 15 :bong::bongrip::bong::smokin:

So I’ve also had a project I’ve kept off the forums till it was done, got these led strips for reasonably cheap, (not Samsung) sourced a ballast and a few electrical bits locally and voila I’ve now got a new light for my clone bucket and clone starter area before they head to the soon to be built veg box...I’ll be starting this weekend.
CB3F9F80-6A43-4EB0-992E-7036FA4F6952.jpeg

Tape hiding brand names, I hope that’s correct and not breaking a rule here
ACEA0D0D-5A6F-4EEA-8CFB-85283F9B82E2.jpeg

image.jpg

Purple off for the pic. The current lights will become the permanent veg lights, they’ve done me well I believe

BCA53918-1172-4C61-93A8-4B437F6831E8.jpeg

Sleepy the mutant, has finally picked up pace She’s going into flower with the rest, if I can get an 1/8 off her I’ll be impressed lol, been a interesting plant to grow compared to the rest so far.

Cheers

Nice light setup Stu! My mutant ended up surprising me come harvest day and I was so close to culling her. Glad I didnt though!

Thx Dutchman, I’m pretty proud of the light in all honesty. Yeah will be cool if she surprises me with more than an 1/8.

My hlg is so close, it should be in my city now, I’m just waiting on the final email
C81563C6-B0D9-454B-9177-E773786D2CCD.jpeg

Wow that’s so quick man, looking forward to watching that sponsored grow, you’ve put a lot of work and into your journals, congrats if I hadn’t said it elsewhere. Better go catch up on ur journal today, it’s starting to move fast like shed’s and I can’t keep up lol

Back
Top Bottom