Stuck inside in Seattle: happy to be on here sharing!

Glad to be a part of the community. I'm lucky enough to have been shown the way with megacrop and have one of my first plants finishing this weekend. After growing for 25 years using every method known to man (as well as every product) I almost feel dumb about how easy this was. Thank you @carcass for the lessons in magic. I look forward to posting more pics as the next ones finish. This is Tangerine Dream Autoflower, Pics are at 30 days, 60 days, and 70 days old (from seed.)

Attachments

• IMG_4560.jpg
    IMG_4560.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_4784.jpg
    IMG_4784.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_4865.jpg
    IMG_4865.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 106
Welcome @13goody13 to 420!
Great to see you, Son- That Mega Crop really came through for you!
Fantastic buncha people on here, You're gonna fit right in.:thumb:

Welcome @13goody13 to 420!
Great to see you, Son- That Mega Crop really came through for you!
Fantastic buncha people on here, You're gonna fit right in.:thumb:
Awesome to be here with you.
Ya, I basically did your same budget grow you showed me but with a tent. And when the one plant kicked to budding way earlier, I just gave it the whole space. Also when I mentioned the leaves crisping up, thinking it may have been due to my light cycle? I had it on 20/4 most of its life (stupid error due to a cheap timer) but it mostly seemed to work in my favor I guess. Can’t wait to see how this turns out in the end.

Attachments

• 48490A63-2B61-4FDF-9443-A44F1759CBD6.jpeg
    48490A63-2B61-4FDF-9443-A44F1759CBD6.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 83
Great to have you here,son!...:love:
I don't think the lights did it-I run my autos 19/5 ,and some folks do 24/0- you really only need a dark period for photoperiod plants.
Cannnabis is (i believe) a C3 plant,which means it doesn't require a dark cycle at all...the exception being the 12/12 cycle to flower a photo plant.
She's too close to harvest to worry about it now-the crispy leaves don't seem to have slowed down the bud development- those colas are effin massive!
Great job for your first auto!

Great to have you here,son!...:love:
I don't think the lights did it-I run my autos 19/5 ,and some folks do 24/0- you really only need a dark period for photoperiod plants.
Cannnabis is (i believe) a C3 plant,which means it doesn't require a dark cycle at all...the exception being the 12/12 cycle to flower a photo plant.
She's too close to harvest to worry about it now-the crispy leaves don't seem to have slowed down the bud development- those colas are effin massive!
Great job for your first auto!
Thanks Dad. This has turned out to be the best part of being quarantined

This has turned out to be the best part of being quarantined
If there is a silver lining, this is it!
You could start a Journal if you want to- Lots of helpful eyes if you run into any problems.
Here's How:
How to Make a Grow Journal
And here's more stuff to get you acclimated to the place:

:welcome::welcome::welcome:
Carcass' son.....what a treat!!!
I hope my son will join too someday.
He has been my inspiration since my first plant in the early 90s. Was down visiting in October and saw the results he had been getting with his budget setup and I came home and made major changes (my favorite being using one product to fertilize rather than 6-8). Never been much of a forum guy but this place is great, looking forward to all the great tips and techniques.

He has been my inspiration since my first plant in the early 90s. Was down visiting in October and saw the results he had been getting with his budget setup and I came home and made major changes (my favorite being using one product to fertilize rather than 6-8). Never been much of a forum guy but this place is great, looking forward to all the great tips and techniques.
He inspires me as well. I'm quite fond of your dad.
If you need anything I'd be happy to help.

Back
Top Bottom