Stuck it in some dirt and letting it grow.

Whoa, ok guys, we added some nutrients to the plant and its defiantly helping with the pistil development, but the entire plant is literally getting out of control. Its growing HUGE. Its up to my armpits now, and about 3 feet in diameter.

As you can see the plant is getting huge. It's got tons of bud sites but I don't know if the CFL's we've got will be enough to get much from it, especially if it gets even bigger.

1107.jpg

2108.jpg

3111.jpg

436.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Plants always stretch alot in the first few weeks of flowering, this is normal. Keep up the feeding 2-3 times a week, also feeding with plain water if the plant looks dry. Now is the time to begin agressive feeding.

What are you using for ferts. again? I missed that and I'm honestly too lazy to go back and look. :laughtwo:

The light is an issue and will increase your yeilds, but get it only if you have the money. The plant looks great so whatever you are doing, your doing a good job.:allgood:

What are you using for ferts. again? I missed that and I'm honestly too lazy to go back and look. :laughtwo:

We're using Fox Farms Big Bloom. They recommend feeding at every watering using 4 table spoons per gallon. Its a weaker fertilizer at .01-.3-.7 so I think feeding at every watering shouldn't cause any problems.

yeah plant looks amazing so far =]

very healthy =]

Thanks. We're just hoping it stays that way. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I only meant that if the dirt is looking dry off schedule with your normal feedings then feed it plain water instead of water with more ferts. in it.

The reason for the numbers being so low is that Big Bloom is instantly accessable to the plant upon application, it is not a time release fert. This is why you can feed so much and so often. It also allows you to use it in conjunction with stronger longer lasting ferts. (like Tiger Bloom for instance).

RAAAR!! Ok...I believe the plant has turned hermi...and self pollinated. I hope I'm just terribly wrong about this, so maybe someone who's more experienced will give me a more definitive answer. :shhh:

So far the only stresses I can think of would be the fact that it went from outdoor (approx 1 month) to indoor. Then after that its been transplanted 2 times. Since flowering it has been on 12/12 with strict dark/light times. I've tried really hard to keep it from becoming hermi. Ever since its been on 12/12 its been treated like the queen. The only stresses since going to 12/12 I could think of is the fact its being forced to flower with only the light from 6 CFL's instead of a more proper HPS light. Other then that everything has been optimum for its development.

I don't get to see the her everyday. I'm really hoping that I'm just worrying too much.

We've pretty much decided it was just a bad camera angle that was screwing with my eyes. He went and did a full out inspection of all the buds and no balls were found. New pics awaiting approval. Some of the leaves are starting to die off on the plant, curling under a bit on the sides and developing weird brownish green spots, and some leaves just turning yellow on the tips. I've got pics of what I'm talking about, once they're approved. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here's an updated pic. :allgood:

DSCN2350.jpg

DSCN2352.jpg

Heres a few pics of what I was talking about earlier. Any idea what could be causing the leaves to do this?
DSCN2354.jpg

DSCN2348.jpg

DSCN2347.jpg

DSCN2346.jpg

Also, on the last measure the plant is roughly 3 1/2 feet tall and has over 25 bud sites.

basically what happened is the plant had just stretched so tall that it started falling over so we tied it up and I guess it was tied to tight or something because the top just fell over and snapped off right around where it was tied up.
Not all is lost. We have 1 more plant that we planted back on 420 that has been growing under 12/12 since it was a seedling that we never really decided to post. But, seeing as how the main plant died, I'll throw up a pic of the last remaining plant. :cheesygrinsmiley:

As this plant has never seen 18/6 its fairly small, but its loaded in pistils and it looks promising. Plus, now this one small plant has 8 CFL's right on it, so hopefully it'll remain smaller and fatten up nicely.

Heres the main top of the 420 plant:
1109.jpg

looks like a nice sativa dominant strain you got there

We aren't too sure what it is, its just another bagseed plant. But the leaves are mostly long and skinny so most likely it is a sativa. I'm estimating about another month and it'll be finished.

2111.jpg

3113.jpg

I honestly didn't expect this plant to survive the stress of being under 12/12 from the time it sprouted. But, it seems to be coming along nicely.
Tomorrow will be exactly 2 months since it was germinated. It appears that running 12/12 from the start is best if your limited with space and using only CFLs.

That looks good man. Sorry about the other plant though.

That looks good man. Sorry about the other plant though.

Thanks man. The other plant isn't too big of a loss because we still got a tiny bit of bud from it. Its already dried out and we didn't bother with a cure because well..the buds are so premature whats the point? Smoked a little the other night and actually got pretty damn fucked up, only problem is the high only lasts for a few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom