Stumped's - BC Big Bud - 1000w HPS

Stumped

Hello, welcome to my third journal.

I've been growing the same strain for almost a year now, and I finally acquired some seeds recently for BC big bud! 2 seeds took under 48 hours to show tap root. And I put them in rockwool last night. Nothing to show yet. But once they pop above ground and have first set of leaves I'll post a picture!

I'm using a 1000w magnetic HPS ballast with a 3.5 month old sun master bulb.
Airflow I have 400cfm exhaust unfiltered, not an issue. Passive exhaust with dust filter made from poly wool.
I'll be using promix for medium in 2 gallon pots. Thinking on 9 or 12 plants. Haven't decided yet.
Grow room is 3x3', so wall to wall I can fit 16, 2 gallon pots.
I'll be using general hydroponics flora series. But I'll be substituting grow with my home brew 150ppm per 5ml/gallon.

My goal is to get another mother plant. So as soon as these are big enough I'll be taking a clone from each and testing the sex. Going to be a loong journal, probably won't be flowering anything for at least 3 months.

Cheers and everyone is welcome!

Re: stumped's | BC big bud | 1000w HPS

We have lift off!
Checked on the seedlings and there above ground. 2 little round leaves are turning green.

Not sure when I should put these in promix, they are in rockwool with light veg nutes soaked into the rock wool. Haven't had to add any water yet, cubes are still moist.

picture update!
IMG_76092.JPG
IMG_76111.JPG

Back
Top Bottom