Stumped's Second Round - Pineapple Kush - 400W MH

Stumped

Hello all and welcome.
This is my second journal. My last one was my first grow, it was a huge disaster but I seen it all the way through to the end, and learned! Now here is round 2.

Strain: pineapple kush

Pot size: 2L to 2 gallon various sizes

Light: vegging 4 6500k 13w cfl.
Flowering 400w mh + 4 2700k 13w cfl and maybe a 42 watt cfl I got here .

Nutes: GH flora bloom, GH flora micro. Lucas formula. 5-10 low light and 8-16 when under the hid.
For a bloom booster after week 3 of flowering I'll be adding 1/4 to 1/2 tbs of mono potassium and 1/2 to 1 tbs of Epsom salt per gallon. With lowering base nutes before adding booster.

Seeds were placed in peat pucks on Dec 11th. 25 total. So far there all germinating with this new method I'm trying. Just straight into the pucks and watered daily. After the first set of leaves take off. I'll transplant and send straight In to 12/12. This strain gets massive I've come to learn. I put a few plants I to 12/12 right away.... And almost all of them got 3 feet +. Tall donkey dick lankey plants lol.
The ones I hst for 2 weeks come out of the stretch at under 18 inch. Big thick bushy plants. I'll post pics to illustrate later.

So that's it! If I forgot something remind me please. Pics will come when there is something worth showing. In my opinion all pot plants look the same for the first 2 weeks lol

Thanks for tuning in!

Back
Top Bottom