Stunger's Last Stand: Banned To The Balcony!

General Update - evening time

I am still not sure whether I am seeing signs of reversal on the Strawberry Cough or whether it is simply me seeing what I hope to see. I took another close look today. I am really eager to 'see' confirmation. Wow that would be incredible. But it's just the same as the last few days where I am still only seeing male-like single 'crab claw' like structures amongst pistils. It's only when you see multiple balls that it's 100%. I'm still waiting. Anyway, I will look again closely over the next few days, , it's now been 26 days of 4-6 CS sprays a day so it would be a great time for it to happen about any time soon. :slide:

Here's pic looking thru the side window in the afternoon 2 days ago.

And a couple of shots after 8pm tonight as their blades are turned for the last of the evening sunlight.

I am so aware right now of how there is just a few weeks left and then it'll all be over for another year, which is a bit of a sad thought. A grow tent would be nice to have and allow all year round experimentation. Altho I can't see it being on the permissible horizon at the moment.

Wishing a nice smoke in front of you right now :ganjamon:
Those buds are stacking like crazy Stunger!

Mate, I haven't checked in for some time but I have to give you an eloge for your beautiful plants. They're perfectly trained and look very healthy. Well done, mate! :goodjob:

These look really good. Steady stealthy and healthy. Shealhy
Thanks Reave. Yep stealthy is a key word of my current grow mantra!
Those buds are stacking like crazy Stunger!
It is an exciting time right now Stone, as the buds seems to visually stack up more each day. The Strawberry Cough is looking good after a very slow start, but nowhere near the size of that beauty you grew. However, I am inspired by your smoke report/s (not just the Strawberry Cough, but the Godfather 'hammer' too! haha) so l'm looking forward to vaping these babies once they're ready.
Mate, I haven't checked in for some time but I have to give you an eloge for your beautiful plants. They're perfectly trained and look very healthy. Well done, mate! :goodjob:
Cheers Nicky, thanks for dropping by. I started these girls later this year to keep them small, but I think I may have dialled in my soil even better this grow because in spite of their later germination they didn't get the memo and they now seem to be almost as big as last year's.
Glad to hear the dankness is cranking up a notch!! And fingers crossed for your reversal!!
:thumb:
Cheers Dutch! I have been spraying selected minor stems for 31 days and so far no sign of reversal so I think my reversal attempt is kaput! I will now attempt to resurrect some 3 year old saved White Widow pollen from the fridge and have a go at making some regular seeds if nothing else. Altho I have little confidence in the viability of my stored regular pollen but it will be no loss to give it a go.
Superb grow and it is amazing what you have done under the noses of your neighbors. You make me look at all these balconies in town and wonder...what if? Awesome grow.
Thank PP! It's funny because I know what's on my balcony I have the same thought of wondering what cunning grows others may be carrying out just beyond my gaze!
You post those beauties all you want Stunger...we'll just sit and ogle!
Thanks Shed, I'm just trying to let them grow without screwing them up!

Man you are buck wild, i said it the first time I responded to ya and i'll say it again. :p
Id shit a brick every morning I left the house fearing someone was gonna smell my shit.

Aside from me being all paranoid for you, your plants are looking fabulous.

Man you are buck wild, i said it the first time I responded to ya and i'll say it again. :p
Id shit a brick every morning I left the house fearing someone was gonna smell my shit.

Aside from me being all paranoid for you, your plants are looking fabulous.
Thanks Ghostwriter, I just try to trust that my ageing neighbour's sense of smell is probably/possible quite poor as no complaints from previous grows, and if that's a constant, then there is no need to unsettle myself worrying about it. However, it's their visiting student grandson whose looks like he's studied inhaling thru a bong that bothers me.:bong:

A four seasons in one day update

It is absolutely belting down here at the moment, can't hear a thing with the sound of rain on the house. I've got the doors open to take a picture while the missus is totally unaware in the lounge next door, she'd have my guts for garters if she knew I had the balcony door open for photos. They were basking in sunshine earlier but right now they're getting a good wash down!

Here's a bud pic of each

And while you can't really tell except for some diagonal streaking artifacts, it is banging down with rain at the moment. but they still seem to be happy getting a free wash and freshen up!

Mango Sherbert, Godfather OG

Godfather OG, Strawberry Cough and the runty CBD Express Auto

Thanks for dropping by, be well and hoping you're enjoying a puff or three of some nice sticky potent buds, enjoy 'em! :ganjamon:

Altho I have little confidence in the viability of my stored regular pollen but it will be no loss to give it a go.
Absolutely worth a try to use the pollen up if you’ve got it!

I’ve got early signs of success on my Pink Lemonade GA3 reversal attempt;
Just when I thought it was a lost cause these showed up. Don’t give up on the CS, sending the best sex change vibes your way!!

Absolutely worth a try to use the pollen up if you’ve got it!

I’ve got early signs of success on my Pink Lemonade GA3 reversal attempt;
Thanks Dutch, that's inspiring! I will need to change methods as I will soon run out of remaining time to get pollination under way. We're getting a few days of unsettled weather so as soon as there is a good sunny day I will move to Plan B and attempt pollination with my 3 year old fridge stored White Widow pollen. Feminized seeds would be lovely to make, but failing that, I'd prefer some regulars rather than nothing at all. The photos I grew last year were all from self made regular seeds and their bud was very effective.

The girls on the balcony are looking amazing as expected friend. Beautiful indeed.
Thanks AH - just trying to keep them going from this point!
@Stunger Plants looking real good there!! You gotta be stealth.... wow you're brave.

I tried stealth...it didn't really work very well.
Cheers Bob! Yep I'm trying to do my best with stealth, and for the most part I'm succeeding with keeping them visually out of range. But when it comes to the dank smell, I just have to hope that my ageing neighbours can't smell too well or have led such a pure life that they can't recognise it. Last year I got 23oz which at times gave me a little bit of stress.

General update

There was a brief lull in the run of heavy rain, thunder and lightening we've been having these past days so I started to take a few pictures when I was startled by my daughter's appearance asking what I was doing. Over a year ago on my previous grow I had told her that I was growing chilli plants on the balcony but said they don't seem to want to produce any chilli, at the time she shared my sadness about that which was cute. Well today she still remembered and asked me if I thought the plants would grow any chilli this time, so I had to go along with my previous fictional explanation and said, 'no, I didn't think so'. She just said, 'they're pretty big', and then left. Phew! I was a bit annoyed with myself that she'd caught me out but it was the first 5 minutes of sun in a few days, the least mention and awareness of them the better!

Anyway, I am pleased to see that the height that I supercropped/LST'd the plants to is working out nicely at about the balcony rail.

I just love this plant. I can't help looking at them all the time. It's hard to fit them all in the picture without standing in full view with the camera to do so. I can now hear the loud noise of a helicopter close overhead. It's funny how after a few years of this and hundreds of overhead passing helicopters I don't bat an eyelid anymore. If the pilot was looking down here's what he would have seen.
Mango Sherbert, Godfather OG, Strawberry Cough, CBD Express auto

The CBD Express auto is getting close to being given the chop. I am pleased that she remains nice and clean from any bugs, and touch wood all the plants are appearing like that. However it's foliage is a little tougher and more brittle than the photo girls and the recent heavy rain has smashed her leaves up a lot. At this stage it doesn't matter, who knows maybe she'll freak out and produce some extra resin/oil!

And here's a CBD Express trichome closeup, chop time soon!

Thanks for dropping in and I hope you are enjoying some nice weed. :ganjamon:

Wow, brother! I love it!!! When can I move onto your balcony?? I can pay first n last 5 minutes ago!! You're garden plays the same effect on me as mine to you. Feel like coming to Canada late spring to assist me in my outdoor :) You'll have to come back for harvest time, ofcourse!! :yahoo:

Those buds look amaziiiiing. Just want to pluck them, dry it and smoke it. Plants looks beautiful!
Thanks Skotty, just trying to keep the boat afloat :hookah:
Wow, brother! I love it!!! When can I move onto your balcony?? I can pay first n last 5 minutes ago!! You're garden plays the same effect on me as mine to you. Feel like coming to Canada late spring to assist me in my outdoor :) You'll have to come back for harvest time, ofcourse!! :yahoo:
Haha, that'd be good Shaggn. Lets hope the next few weeks go to plan and our buds reach their potential! :high-five:
Thanks stinker! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom