Stunted plants

dlchobbes

This is my third grow and I've come up against a new problem: stunted plants. They are 5 weeks old and only 8" to 9" tall and don't seem to be growing with any speed.

I had a problem, in the veg stage, with town water whose PH was crazy hard to control. At the end of veg stage, I went over to spring water from a local source and have gotten the PH under control. I think I had some nute lockout and that's what has resulted in the short girls.

I've been thinking that I'm going to cut my losses on this crop and start a new one.

Any thoughts on this? Am I being precipitous? Give 'em time?

IMG_55236.JPG
IMG_55226.JPG
IMG_55215.JPG

You're right, Aaand I'm back after trying to upload my pics from my camera to my laptop (now in the laptop hospital) and now using the wife's computer. Don't ask.

Anyway, Gen Hydro EuroGrower Drip Hydroponic System
GH nutes: (flora series expert recirculating) FloraGro, FloraMicro, FloraBloom, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraBlend and FloraNectar.
I change the water every week.
Lighting: (veg) MH 600 watts, (flower) HPS 600 watts

The pics above are 5 week plants, about 9" tall. I had a ton of trouble with ph maintenance until I changed fromtown water to spring water which I did last week. No ph problems, but I fear I'm too late.

I think I also made a mistake transferring the plants from sprouting into the buckets. I went straight from the sprouting setup I have to planting in the buckets. Some interim stage might be better? How many stages do I need?

Back
Top Bottom