420 Magazine Background

Stupid question - She doesn't Stink! lol

MaryJWanna

So I realize the olfactory system gets desensitized after smelling the same scent for a long period of time but my girl doesn't smell much. Even after going away for a week and coming back I didn't notice much (Veg state).
She is in week 2 of flower now and i have precautions in place but I still don't notice even with my nose up close.
Are there some strains that smell mostly near the end of flowering? ( I'm growing TrainWreck)
What are your experiences? Am I just losing it? lol was thinking of getting a objective opinion (nose) to see if its just me or not. haha
Just trying to figure out if I need to up my preventative and masking mechanisms. :yummy:

Dresney

I think some strains are just stinkier than others.

I am also growing Trainwreck right now, and she didn't smell like much during the first couple weeks of flower.

About 3.5-4 weeks in she started smelling really strongly. Just wait for it - it's coming ;)

MaryJWanna

Sounds great. Do you have a grow journal? Would like to be able to compare etc. :) I will likely stalk you from here on haha :nomo:

trichomes

On Vacation

MaryJWanna

:welcome: you chose the best, and even better, I see you have good comedy, we love that! You are getting tips from a great member, thumbs up at bottom right another way to thank members. My only input is, are you sure it's a girl?
Thank you and yes pretty positive she is a she lol dont stress me out lol check out my grow journal and pics. No sacks and no banana looking things lol her seed was a feminized and she is no hermie last time I checked. Please look at pics and please tell me if I'm correct. Thanks ;)

MaryJWanna

So I'm good?? lol I'm worried about burning her. I've always been cautious giving nutes. How much do you increase nutes (along with different combo) when you switch?

trichomes

On Vacation
read a few completed journals that are similar conditions to yours and after reading 3 or 4 you should do what most did in common, you are fine just the way you are doing it now, I was almost joking about bumping the nutes, you don't want to go too far, but give them as much as you feel safe with, this growing is a constant learning process, even for the experts.:circle-of-love:

MaryJWanna

You were kidding?? I gave her a triple dose after I read your post!!!!!

:19: Just joking... I'm on edge. This stage is the critical one and try and remember what your first grow was like:32: hahah

:bigtoke: k better now.

Cookin some cannabutter, gotta go stir. Wish i could share....

Peace out :peace:

MaryJWanna

UPDATE: Week 3 she is starting to stink up a storm:yummy:... whoop whoop

Top Bottom