Stupid question - She doesn't Stink! lol

MaryJWanna

So I realize the olfactory system gets desensitized after smelling the same scent for a long period of time but my girl doesn't smell much. Even after going away for a week and coming back I didn't notice much (Veg state).
She is in week 2 of flower now and i have precautions in place but I still don't notice even with my nose up close.
Are there some strains that smell mostly near the end of flowering? ( I'm growing TrainWreck)
What are your experiences? Am I just losing it? lol was thinking of getting a objective opinion (nose) to see if its just me or not. haha
Just trying to figure out if I need to up my preventative and masking mechanisms. :yummy:

:welcome: you chose the best, and even better, I see you have good comedy, we love that! You are getting tips from a great member, thumbs up at bottom right another way to thank members. My only input is, are you sure it's a girl?
Thank you and yes pretty positive she is a she lol dont stress me out lol check out my grow journal and pics. No sacks and no banana looking things lol her seed was a feminized and she is no hermie last time I checked. Please look at pics and please tell me if I'm correct. Thanks ;)

read a few completed journals that are similar conditions to yours and after reading 3 or 4 you should do what most did in common, you are fine just the way you are doing it now, I was almost joking about bumping the nutes, you don't want to go too far, but give them as much as you feel safe with, this growing is a constant learning process, even for the experts.:circle-of-love:

You were kidding?? I gave her a triple dose after I read your post!!!!!

:rofl: Just joking... I'm on edge. This stage is the critical one and try and remember what your first grow was like:bitingnails: hahah

:bigtoke: k better now.

Cookin some cannabutter, gotta go stir. Wish i could share....

Peace out :peace:

Back
Top Bottom