Stupid question?

solareclipse

guys i hve a question...coz my english aren't so good some words or phrases i cant undersrand.like rooting seedling germinate.????
so i just wonder when the seed bank sais 9 weeks from germinate ,does theymean when u have it still on coton or when come of the soil the first set of leaves?
thank u and sorry i dont know that nearly 10 years growing..simply growing i mean..without the secial staff we use now...just water and some bunny shit..lol..:Namaste::thumb::love:

Hi solareclipse

Germination is sprouting of a seedling. What they mean is - nine weeks since the seedling sprouted from whatever media it's in (soil, rockwool, etc.). As soon as it shows cotyledons (first two tiny leaves), it has sprouted.

Don't pay atention to Mary. She's just pulling your leg :)

Best.

ok ..thank u very much..i got one more question...its better not to open other thread......thank u very much...respect

the guy in the shop i always buy my equipment gave as a present a small botlle and told me to foliar spray the young ones...i was in hurry coz of my car and grab it and left...does anyone knows whats this?i google for half an hour and nothing found..does anybody knows?

IMG_20160811_143212.jpg
IMG_20160811_143221.jpg
IMG_20160811_143157.jpg
IMG_20160811_143147.jpg

hope fotos are clear...

If you don't know exactly what it does and why it does it, don't use it. It can do more harm than good.

Foliar sprays create "root exudates". The relationship between exudates and the soil biology (Rhizosphere) is extremely complicated. A simple google search for "root exudates" will show just how complicated it really is.

If you don't know exactly what it does and why it does it, don't use it. It can do more harm than good.

Foliar sprays create "root exudates". The relationship between exudates and the soil biology (Rhizosphere) is extremely complicated. A simple google search for "root exudates" will show just how complicated it really is.
Root exudates= root poop.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

ok understand..i didnt use it till now but i couldnt find any info about it.thanks for replly

I hadn't even considered that a telephone is not an option. Then I've noticed that you live "very south"... :)

i wonder why u do it this way..i said previous post i want o see him in personal....i got some more questions to do.
but i dont have to explain personal staff...
u act like u fight me.

i got no problem about ur choices...we have democracy
so please or stop it or speak clearly.
anyway..thak u for ur comment

I'm sorry if I had offended you in any way. That, certainly, wasn't my intention. I apologize.

In this day and age of global connectivity, it's beyond my comprehension that you are unable to get the information you need from a salesperson who gave you this product. Especially from the store where, as you point out, you always shop.

Your insistence on trying to get the answer to your question through the forum led me to a conclusion that any contact via long-distance means of communication was unavailable to you. And that struck me as really strange.

It's not about democracy, it's about a sense of humor. I admit that the irony of you being "very south" wasn't lost on me and I just couldn't resist making a joke about it.

My apologies.

Back
Top Bottom