Stupidface Grows Again - Featuring Mephisto Illuminautos, LEDs & Promix

I just did an extra virgin avocado oil infusion and I am very much liking that!

I will have to give that a try. I have a grocery bag of leaf and lots of trim.

First batch of butter done. This was with the trim from the blackberry Kush. Did not turn out pink sadly. Also used too much plant material for the little strainer bag they included so some escaped out the top. That's fine since it's for personal use. No idea what the strength is. Brownies coming soon and another batch of butter with the glueberry trim.

Great job @Stupidface I am sure you will enjoy. To help with dosing I usually eat 1 tsp to see how the strength is and then I can figure out the potency of the product I make with it.

One other trick I use especially with a larger brew, I strain it first with a big sieve and then run the output through the fine mesh bag that MB supplies.

That's a good tip, thanks!

Both batches seem pretty potent, without going overboard. Cant even taste the weed in the brownies that i made. Trying a lump in my morning coffee, but not sure i'm a fan of the taste.

Both batches seem pretty potent, without going overboard. Cant even taste the weed in the brownies that i made. Trying a lump in my morning coffee, but not sure i'm a fan of the taste.

LOL--- I just took a teaspoon directly and swallowed it. My butter wasn't really heavy in the taste and I can barely taste it in my Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Wow great job! Looks like pure goodness:)

I didn’t like the taste in my coffee either and now when I drink a coffee without some sort of homemade oil (rarely ever:D) I’m like “eww” lol

Newty’s Canna Latte recipe
Starbucks coffee half a cup
1-5 Tspn of canna oil (depending on the day ahead)
2 pumps of Starbucks sugar free vanilla sweetner (or any sweetner)
Top off with half cup of warm frothy milk (or milk if you don’t have a frother) lol

Havnt done an update in awhile. Only the GG#4 and the crappy skywalker left to chop. Will be chopped in next 7-14 days. Was flushing the GG and snapped a couple pics. Most of her branches need support now. She is 28" from soil in height with 8x16" colas. Very sticky and dense bud.

Also learned an important lesson about labeling edibles. The mother in law was over today and was about to help herself to some of my special carrot cake, when luckily my wife noticed and had to explain what was in it. I think i may need a tolerance break because i felt the butter was weak, but my wife had a small brownie and it was too much for her.

Haha that MIL story:D

I keep all my stuff in my weed fridge in my bedroom! Haha My friend noticed the fridge in my bedroom and she just says “hubs lets you have a snack fridge in your bedroom, Lucky” :D :D He doesn’t get a choice lol

Seeing your GG4 gets me pumped to watch mine grow! Is yours an auto? I’m thinking yes but cannot remember

Haha that MIL story:D

I keep all my stuff in my weed fridge in my bedroom! Haha My friend noticed the fridge in my bedroom and she just says “hubs lets you have a snack fridge in your bedroom, Lucky” :D:D He doesn’t get a choice lol

Seeing your GG4 gets me pumped to watch mine grow! Is yours an auto? I’m thinking yes but cannot remember

Yeah it's an auto by Expert Seeds. They claim seed to harvest in 58 to 65 days but we're at day 80 or something now. Which is a good thing though, I'm thinking at least 5 ounces when I chop her.

Also followed you on Instagram, still not sure if I'm going to post on there but decided to at least secure a username.

Took some pics to review the strains i have grown so far.

Crop King White Widow Auto: First plant i grew. Decent amount of trichs. Density of buds is medium-firm. Smells like pine and almost strawberries but not quite, hard to explain. High is good without making me drowsy. Doesnt hit me very hard anymore because it's all i smoked for almost 3 months.

Mephisto Gold Glue: Smallest plant i've grown yielding just under 2 ounces. Decent trichs but seem smaller than on some of the other strains. Buds are quite firm and lots of red hairs. Stone makes me sleepy and hungry. Will be growing this one again to see if i can improve yield.

Mephisto Creme Bubbly: Was my favorite smoke for a bit. Great taste, long lasting high without knocking me out. Good amount of trichs and buds are medium density.

Dutch Passion Glueberry OG: My current favorite. Covered in big fat trichs and dense buds. Not a strong flavor but a great stone if you dont need to get anything accomplished. Will grow more of these and probably buy more seeds when i run out. Cant recommend enough.

Dutch Passion Blackberry Kush: The prettiest to look at and the strain everyone goes for when they come over. Least dense buds I have grown but covered in trichs. Strong but good flavor and your fingers smell just like berries after touching it. Will grow again, but not sure if i would re-order when the seeds i have run out.

Not much to update on since GG4 still has another 5 to 7 days before chop and the Skywalker looks like crap. Will probably just use the whole plant for bubble hash. So instead, here is a picture of some peanut butter and chocolate chip weed cookies I just pulled out of the oven.

Back
Top Bottom