Stupidface's First Grow: White Widow Auto In Soil, LED, Advice Always Appreciated

Re: Stupidface's First Grow - White Widow Auto In Soil - LED - Advice Always Apprecia

It's worth phing the water if you have the means! Happy Halloween bud!

Re: Stupidface's First Grow - White Widow Auto In Soil - LED - Advice Always Apprecia

Day 26: Shark attack

After 2 weeks my Great White finally made the trip from California to eastern Canada. Pretty sure an actual shark could have swam here faster. Actually, are sharks allowed through the Panama Canal? Nevermind, i'll worry about that later. Just in time too because Mary was looking very sad and pot was very light. So lets throw some science into some water and try to make a monster.

Gave her 3.5L with 4ml of calmag, 12ml of big bloom, 3ml of grow big and 1/2 tsp of great white. Decent runoff this time. Hoping she perks back up before bed. Next watering will be a flush. Can also confirm the pistils are indeed pistils. I'm not just seeing things. Progress!

Mary looking unhappy

IMG_20171101_211514.jpg

Jane still a day or two from needing a drink

IMG_20171101_211653.jpg

Thats looking epic now mate, really powering along now. Keep it mate. I think they are allowed through the Canal, they get a discount if 3 travel together.

Hey stupid face did you top your autos? Could read from beginning but that's a lot lol I'm growing some auto ww from cks and mine look way different also only had 1000w cheap led in tent just switched to 1000w hps
420-magazine-mobile663857845.jpg

"Pic a week old burnt them but recovering well"

All the ones budding are 65 days old the 2 bent over the one by the fan and the 2 bent over in front are on 35 a lot bigger than the older ones let my wife transplant the first ones :-/ the ones in the cups are auto white lsd from msnl but anyways look total different maybe because u have more watts on each plant? Anyways sorry for rambling just curious bud. Oh yeah temps stay around 70-75. The buds on the lil ones are thick and dense smells wonderful.

420-magazine-mobile795072324.jpg
420-magazine-mobile848116657.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2128948385.jpg

Fyi first indor grow so trying to gain knowledge have some non autos in solo cups started about 5 days ago :)

those close ups are so nice! what type of camera are you using for those shots?

Mary and Jane look like awesome little bushes! Good job SF

Day 27: Pre-flower?

Mary has mostly recovered from being dried out yesterday. Pistils everywhere now. First attempt at photos came out blurry but will try again later when the little guy goes to sleep. Should i be expecting her to stretch any time now?

Jane will get fed tonight before bed so she doesnt dry out tomorrow while i am at work. She has almost caught up with Mary and pistils are starting to show on her as well.

Didnt have time to do much but will do some leaf tucking later tonight.

Mary

IMG_20171102_195752.jpg

IMG_20171102_195813.jpg

IMG_20171102_195901.jpg

Jane

IMG_20171102_200025.jpg

IMG_20171102_200046.jpg

Day 27: Part Deux

Gave Jane a drink. 3.5L with 4ml calmag, 12ml big bloom, 3ml grow big and 1/2 tsp great white. Giving her the same i give Mary now that she has caught up. Also raised the lights to get them back to 20" above the canopy then sprayed both girls with neem oil and safers soap. Once that mostly dried it was time to get hands-on.

Will probably pull all of Mary's LST out in a few days when she gets her flush (will probably re-do it, but not sure) so for today i just took the tops that were reaching above the others and gently bent them sideways into open spaces. Not enough to make anything snap, but enough that they stayed in that position. If there is a term for this technique please someone share. For now i will call it limbo-ing.

IMG_20171102_232406.jpg

Now with Jane i didnt want to do too much since i need her to get some height. She is so dense inside the canopy that it can be tough to work on her. Sometimes i dont know where to start. So for tonight she just got a simple leaf tuck to expose as many tops as possible.

IMG_20171102_225924.jpg

Having a hard time getting pictures through my loupe but one came out at least semi in focus. Pretty sure this means i dont have to change her name to Mark, right?

00006IMG_00006_BURST20171102230141.jpg

WOO she lifted her skirt for you congrats! Everything looks sweet SF

Looking awesome man! You really are killing this grow in the best way possible .

Love seeing those cute little pre flowers, your girls are becoming ladies :')

Soon they'll go to prom then you'll have to let them go off to college and make bad decisions n just sit n be a good dad! .

I know you got this on lock man, it's been awesome following your journal, excited to see these girls flower buddy! . .

Looking awesome man! You really are killing this grow in the best way possible .

Love seeing those cute little pre flowers, your girls are becoming ladies :')

Soon they'll go to prom then you'll have to let them go off to college and make bad decisions n just sit n be a good dad! .

I know you got this on lock man, it's been awesome following your journal, excited to see these girls flower buddy! . .

Thanks dude, I've had a lot of help along the way and will probably need a lot more as we move to the next phase. Feels good to come home from work and find others happy for my little milestone.

Even though i bought feminized autos it's still a relief to see they are female and flowering. Crop King deserves some credit for these seeds. Even a noob roasting them in 88-90F temps for most of veg cant slow them down.

Honestly they are very impressive! So is your first grow! Mad props .

Day 28: Dont forget to bring a towel!

Sometimes stuff just works out. Today may be one of those days. Mary has been above ground for 28 days now (only 27 for Jane but I'm not doing two birthdays) which means it's about time for a flush and then on to bloom nutes. Picked Mary up for her nightly photo shoot and she was light. Couldn't believe it, 3.5L of water gone in 2 days. Ph'd the big bucket of water i had sitting out for the occasion and threw her in the tub. This house used to be a rental property so i have a bathroom and full kitchen in the basement which really comes in handy for all this stuff. I dont have the equipment or skills to get a shot of Mary that really shows how she is flowering so quickly but there are white hairs all over her. I dont use the word ecstatic very often but i am that.

Mary

IMG_20171103_231425.jpg

IMG_20171103_231455.jpg

IMG_20171103_233057.jpg

Jane the runt is now taller than Mary so she will get a day or two under the viparspectra as a reward.. Not as many tops but i have been letting her go a bit more natural. She wanted everyone to know she is also a woman now.

IMG_20171103_233852.jpg

IMG_20171103_233925.jpg

IMG_20171103_234139.jpg

IMG_20171103_234238.jpg

Comparison shot

IMG_20171103_235121.jpg

Thanks everyone who has been with me for this ride so far. As you can probably tell growing these ladies is as good for my mental state as the end product should be.

They are gorgeous man, always enjoy your updates :3

Smoke up buddy! . . another day well done! .

They are gorgeous man, always enjoy your updates :3

Smoke up buddy! . . another day well done! .

Wish i could, believe me. This whole process started because i had another dealer flake out on me, and a relative of my wife try to rip me off. So i decided to make some sacrifices to take matters into my own hands. So i havnt bought any grass in a little over 5 weeks now. Also quit cigarettes and have been using a vape. On top of that i cut out all booze except for a bottle of wine on our anniversary and a case of beer after a particularly crappy week at work.

These little plants give me an end goal to focus on, and having a 2 year old son has taught me the patience i need to get there. This is also why i dont feel bad throwing money into the project and get a little obsessive about them at times.

My brain is yelling at me "No one asked" but it feels good to throw that out there.

Hey man that's admirable! You clearly have a great focus and work ethic and your doing what it takes to get where you wanna be, that's awesome!

2 year olds are fun eh . little trouble makers at that age XD

Definitely sucks there are so many flakes out there :/ I think you made the right choice here, your discipline and determination will reward you greatly, I can already see that!

Can't wait for you to get your first big bowl of sweet homegrown <3

Back
Top Bottom