Stupidface's First Grow: White Widow Auto In Soil, LED, Advice Always Appreciated

Re: Stupidface's First Grow - White Widow Auto In Soil - LED - Advice Always Apprecia

Did a bunch of cleaning last night. Almost time to plant some seeds and make some magic.
ac298c8d109cc02f4a995db6bcc8886d.jpg

Re: Stupidface's First Grow - White Widow Auto In Soil - LED - Advice Always Apprecia

Looking forward to seeing the next one!

Niiiiice!

How tall are they from the top
Of soil?
The lights? 28" right now. Will probably start with that and lower when possible. Not even done this joint and I can barely type on this phone.

Wow that bud looks fire man

Can't wait to see you one up yourself ;P

Incredible first grow.. you yielded over a pound of top quality meds and got close to a gram per watt under those two 600w leds. Very impressive man cant wait to see how your second grow goes!! Great job man! ....
Thanks, that means a lot! I feel like I should clarify that while Mary provided very high quality smoke, Jane's bud seems mediocre. I think she wanted to keep being fed for another week or two. Maybe it will improve after curing but if not I've got 10 ounces for making butter and bubble hash.
Seeds for next grow will get dropped in water tonight.

Day 90-something: Thanks for all the fish.

New journal is up and running. So i guess it's time to close this one. Thanks to everyone who has been along for the ride. If i hadnt made this journal i would have been lucky to have a plant survive to the end, instead i'm swimming in green. This forum and the people on it, are amazing.

Hope you all will come along on the new one, still lots to learn!

Congrats on a fine harvest. I've been away on vacation for the past 2 months and am starting to get caught up and get my tent fired up.

Congrats on a fine harvest. I've been away on vacation for the past 2 months and am starting to get caught up and get my tent fired up.
Yay! Troys back :3

Good stuff SF on my way to the new journal!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I had to put a dehumidifier in my tent. Last thing you want it to grow mold. 50 bucks worth it.
I know that this post is old, but what kind of dehumidifier did you use?

Back
Top Bottom