Stupidface's First Grow: White Widow Auto In Soil, LED, Advice Always Appreciated

Re: Stupidface's First Grow - White Widow Auto In Soil - LED - Advice Always Apprecia

Lol crazy you have some living soil XD

"Omg you ate a random mushroom?!?!" .

You know I wouldn't miss a thing on your updates .

Your girls look wild and voluptuous, a pretty nice combo in my opinion ;P keep it up mang!

Re: Stupidface's First Grow - White Widow Auto In Soil - LED - Advice Always Apprecia

Those are some babies you got there SF, they're going to yield so nice for you!!

and hehe, trying to do social experiments on 420magazine ;) let us know when you actually get a random mushroom :laughtwo:

Those are some babies you got there SF, they're going to yield so nice for you!!

and hehe, trying to do social experiments on 420magazine ;) let us know when you actually get a random mushroom :laughtwo:

I actually did get a mystery mushroom, I just didnt eat it :)

Subbed. Nice grow SF and great job with the journal. Enjoying the progress you have made!

Fellow here. I'll be starting my first grow in a couple of weeks. Just waiting for the rest of my orders come in. Paying close attention to yours for any tips or ideas.

Keep up the good work. Will follow this journal till the end.

Happy Growing ,

Wrenn

Hmmm you must have some serious Myco and soil ecology to be getting mystery mushrooms hehe your girls definitely reflect a very healthy root zone so good job!!

Hmmm you must have some serious Myco and soil ecology to be getting mystery mushrooms hehe your girls definitely reflect a very healthy root zone so good job!!

Sadly my first thought was that it was a bad thing so i yanked it out. There was another one starting so i will see if i can get a pic tonight. Maybe the Great White was worth the money.

I love great white - happy roots = happy fruits.

Subbed. Nice grow SF and great job with the journal. Enjoying the progress you have made!

Fellow here. I'll be starting my first grow in a couple of weeks. Just waiting for the rest of my orders come in. Paying close attention to yours for any tips or ideas.

Keep up the good work. Will follow this journal till the end.

Happy Growing ,

Wrenn

:welcome: If you start a journal when your stuff comes in, post a link in here so i can follow along. Also, any questions dont hesitate to ask. I've been lucky to have some very smart and friendly growers stopping in here to help me out. This forum has been amazing.

Day 32: Pre-update update.

Managed to get a few minutes to sneak down and check on the girls. Mary looking happy but feeling light, Jane feeling light and looking wilted. Mary had chemical soup for dinner two nights ago so tonight she got 3.5L of water with 3ml of calmag and 9ml of big bloom. Jane's last drink was her flush 3 days ago so she got 4L of water with 6ml calmag, 15ml big bloom, 3ml grow big, 3ml tiger bloom and 1/2 tsp great white.

Noticed a gnat flying around so they will get a light spray with neem oil and safers soap tonight. With them drinking every other night gnats will continue to pop up from time to time, but at least i know i can deal with them. Might do some defoliation tonight to open them up a bit in the middle. Pics coming later once the little guy is in bed. Cheers.

Sounds like you're getting them very well tuned in - Tiger Bloom and Big bloom together work wonders :thumb: you'll be very happy with the results

:3 on the edge of my seat .

Day 32: The return of Edward Fiskarhands

Well, sometimes i get carried away. Before you scroll down and look at the destruction i have wrought, please know it was done with the best of intentions.

Serious defoliation day. Decided to treat each of the girls differently here. With Mary it was all about getting light to any bud sites. No fan leaf was sacred. She's going to be a little unhappy for a few days and then either continue to amaze me, or die. Place your bets.

For Jane i left the canopy intact, and cleared out all the undergrowth, then adjusted her LST to bring her height down and widen her up. She is still soft enough to do this.

Then sprayed both for bugs and tucked them into bed.

Mary before

IMG_20171107_222432.jpg

IMG_20171107_222445.jpg

IMG_20171107_222505.jpg

Mary after

IMG_20171107_224910.jpg

Jane before

IMG_20171107_225027.jpg

IMG_20171107_225035.jpg

Jane after

IMG_20171107_230557.jpg

Entire plant on my floor

IMG_20171107_230657.jpg

Rest in Peace

IMG_20171107_231422.jpg

Ya dun good! They'll be happy n thrive I'm sure of it!

Almost forgot to post my little mushroom friend. It's a shame i killed him, he seemed like a fun guy.

IMG_20171107_235242.jpg

My bets are on Mary. I bet she out produces all the others. They all look good.

She's been my lab rat this whole grow since she took an early lead in growth and I'd say that's a safe bet if i dont mess something up. I tried to count her tops but ran out of fingers and toes. Maybe Big will lend me his abacus.

Back
Top Bottom