Stupidface's New And Hopefully Perpetual Auto Grow: All Are Welcome!

?? why the "ponytail" post topping ??

Gets light to all the undergrowth. When I bend her over and tie her down in a couple days I'll have lots of shoots coming up for lst.

GG#4 Day 20: Started LST and leaf tucking, so she'll be ugly for a bit. No sign of pistils yet but should be soon.

Glueberry Day 17: Was topped today and will start ponytail tomorrow.

White Widow Day 11: Starting to pick up some steam. Will get first nutes soon.

Gold Glue Day 11: Also doing better, feeding tomorrow probably.

Having coco in the promix is taking some getting used to. Probably could have watered them more when they are young. I'm convinced it will be worth it once i start bigger feedings so lots of time for the girls to catch up.
Hope you all had a good weekend.

Progress is happening

GG#4 Day 22: Went full on with the LST straps. I do feel a little bad for the plant.
Before

After

Glueberry OG Day 19: Got a big drink tonight of just water because first feeding caused some tip burn. Will tie her over tomorrow probably.

WW Day 13: Got topped today, doing great.

Gold Glue Day 13: Lagging behind a little but looks healthy

Not even half-way through this run and already planning for next batch. I've decided to do a full Dutch Passion auto run with 3 strains i havnt tried yet.
1x Blackberry Kush (Dark Hindu Kush x Blueberry auto) - Grew one of these on a previous run, nice looking plants.
1x Colorado Cookies (Girl Scout Cookies x Blueberry auto)
1x Brooklyn Sunrise (Diesel x AK47)
and 1x Critical Orange Punch (Orange Punch x XXL Auto Kritical Bilbo)

Will be nice to add some more variety to the cupboard.

Hey SF, I also remember your first grow. :goodjob:

Grabbing a seat for this one if you don’t mind! Always enjoy your journals and growing techniques.

Looking good so far, I use Promix HPCC. It’s 20% Coco and has some Perlite with the Promix. Might save you a little time if you just want to start with that. I mix 15% Earth work castings in and use it just like that.

I have always wanted to try Great White but like you I’m in Canada and the end cost is a lot. I use Advanced Nutrients Voodoo,Pirahna & Tarantula which are expensive aswell. Around $75 for 3 small 250ml jugs.

The Promix HPCC has myco in it though so it could be great just out of the bale.

Will check back for an update. Hope your having a nice weekend!

Hey SF, I also remember your first grow. :goodjob:

Grabbing a seat for this one if you don’t mind! Always enjoy your journals and growing techniques.

Looking good so far, I use Promix HPCC. It’s 20% Coco and has some Perlite with the Promix. Might save you a little time if you just want to start with that. I mix 15% Earth work castings in and use it just like that.

I have always wanted to try Great White but like you I’m in Canada and the end cost is a lot. I use Advanced Nutrients Voodoo,Pirahna & Tarantula which are expensive aswell. Around $75 for 3 small 250ml jugs.

The Promix HPCC has myco in it though so it could be great just out of the bale.

Will check back for an update. Hope your having a nice weekend!

Welcome!

I'll take a look for the HPCC, that sounds much better than preparing coco from bricks. Thanks for the tip. As far as myco, I just assume Promix only puts in as little as possible to legally put it on the bag. Any myco product is probably just as good as great white. When i run out, i will look for a cheaper alternative.

Back
Top Bottom