Sub Solution 100f at time of pour

stellarist23

Hey All,

So I just had to do a test for pre employment. It was an eCup test. I used Sub Solution, and at the time of pouring it into the collection cup, the green temperature was right at 100f. (I had the bottle wrapped in a sock and with a hand warmer attached. No heat activator.) I am hoping that this temp was accurate and not higher, and I hope the temp dropped to 98 by the time it got to the nurse. I was so focused on just getting out of there, I did not see if the nurse checked the temp box. But, she placed the eReader on the cup, had me initial and sign, and then said she will let the employer know. This may be tmi, but i did not have enough synthetic to pour into the toilet bowl, and didnt have to pee, so the nurse must think i have really good aim 😂

Does anyone have experience of pouring sub solution at 100f and passing? I really want this job and need to pass! I am so relieved the test is over though. Any stories or info woul be appreciated!

The best way is to quit to get the job. Plan and simple. Jobs are important to keep your world turning. There is always a way to get around it. Unfortunately it will always fail when you need your job the most. Quitting helps your body and mind reflect. Reflection could help you pass. As stated above a good sweat. I know it sounds dicky

But today test equipment is much more superior than it used to be when everyone use to beat test. I use to be a substance abuse technician. 85% of test are still sent to the lab for further analysis. Nothing like finding out your mom's pregnant from using her urine :rolleyes: ;)

I really want this job and need to pass! I am so relieved the test is over though. Any stories or info woul be appreciated!
No story to tell but a question that you might not have thought about.

What happens if you pass the test, get the job, and then they tell you that you will be randomly tested every several months----and you will find out that it is "Random Testing Day" only after you sign in for the day? No way to prepare.

The best way to pass a test is quit freakin smoking for a few days before the test, work out, get a few good sweats and drink tons of water. It's not that hard. Apparently smoking weed is more important to you than the job. Good luck!
urine timeline is based on intake vs weight / activity level yes heavy daily use when looking for work makes no sense but cardio and time along with self testing to see when your clean

Back
Top Bottom