Subbing question

BigSwole90

So after 2 long months of being clean, taking multiple home tests with various results I finally have a job interview next week and will have to take a test. Took a test tonight and had a VERY VERY faint line. 65 freaking days, fml. Anyways I am thinking of just saying "F" it and subbing with my dads urine. He doesn't take any pain pills or anything BUT he is on some kind of blood pressure medicine. Will the labs question me about this?

Blood pressure meds aren't on the Schedule A list so they aren't concerned with those so yeah your dad's pee will work fine.
I would test myself one more time a day or 2 before the DT. If you see a line then just use dilution the morning of the test.

I went today and paid 45$ for a lab test at Anylabtestnow and they used the same dipstick they would use at a lab to see if negative or positive. The lady was even cool enough to show me that it came up with a FAINT line so they put negative. I asked her however that if I went to Labcorp or Quest would they do the same and they were unsure. They said different labs have different codes.

The strip tests all work on the same process and so they're all pretty much the same. The only real difference in labs is how well they follow the proper protocols for the test. Thats why its important to pay attention to the details and if you find they made a mistake keep it to yourself until the lab tests come back, then if you failed you can file an appeal for poor procedures on collecting and documenting.

I took a "rapid result" test. Can you tell me what the true procedure will be when I go to take the pre employment? I heard that labs basically just do your basic dip test first to see if positive or negative then if positive send off for further investigation. Is this true? By the time I take the test I should be about 73-74 days clean. I think I should be in the clear if I just stick to the 32 ounces of gatorate in the morning. I know I sound way too paranoid but damn this job pays a lot! Cant mess this up!

You will be asked to empty your pockets , fill out a form and then take a cup into a bathroom. When you come out of the restroom the tech will check the temperature of the sample and depending on the labs protocols, they will either strip test it right there or package it up and send it off to the lab.All labs start with the strip test and if anything comes up positve there then they send it off to the lab to have a Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry GC/MS test to determine exactly what the substances were and at what levels. A GC/MS test can not be fooled. But if the test strip comes up negative for any substances thats the end of the testing.

Gotcha. So if I went to this lab and they did the first step which showed a faint but noticeable line which they said was negative, would you say im in the clear then? Especially since I do technically have another week til the test.

Gotcha. So if I went to this lab and they did the first step which showed a faint but noticeable line which they said was negative, would you say im in the clear then? Especially since I do technically have another week til the test.
You're close to clean but always dilute some the morning of the test to make sure you pass. THC metabolites can vary their levels from day to day so diluting will always help.
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

Weed420,

Thank you for all the help and support to the community. These last 2 months worrying about this shit have been a NIGHTMARE. Ashame that there are actually some seemingly very intelligent people out there not getting jobs over a damn flower. Without this forum and your input id be a nervous wreck! I think once I pass the pre-employment (hopefully) I will invest in a few bottles of synthetic and a urinator and do a trail run at the lab just for kicks incase I get randomized one day. I live in Virginia so I am not sure about their testing strategies for it. My profession is IT support, so Id say that my chances of having randoms are pretty low. Either way I don't want to risk it. Thanks for the support!

Weed420,

Thank you for all the help and support to the community. These last 2 months worrying about this shit have been a NIGHTMARE. Ashame that there are actually some seemingly very intelligent people out there not getting jobs over a damn flower. Without this forum and your input id be a nervous wreck! I think once I pass the pre-employment (hopefully) I will invest in a few bottles of synthetic and a urinator and do a trail run at the lab just for kicks incase I get randomized one day. I live in Virginia so I am not sure about their testing strategies for it. My profession is IT support, so Id say that my chances of having randoms are pretty low. Either way I don't want to risk it. Thanks for the support!
Thats the way to do it. Come up with a plan for randoms and then practice a little. Had a ton of randoms myself and even had a couple on the roadside and I always beat them. It just takes planning for your particular circumstances. And if by chance you get randomed when you're not quite prepared for it just stall. By law they can only keep you there at the lab for 3 hours and then if you can't pee they have to test you another day, giving you time to prepare. New a guy that was not going to be able to pass and they kept feeding him water to try and make him pee. What they didn't know is he had a small 10 ounce bottle in his crotch that he was peeing in the whole time.lol Its just a game and its up to us to play it to win.

Back
Top Bottom