420 Magazine Background

Subcool, Bummer Man

Dwight Monk

420 Support
420 Staff
Not sure if true but I'm seeing that Subcool passed away various places around the net...........bummer if that is true, RIP man if it is.

DrCannaCanadian

Thanks for letting us know @Dwight Monk !

It might be true :(

I was just over at @SeedsMan and the Vortex and the Jack The Ripper are sold out.

They have the Alchemy still, so I added them to my cart for my next order. I'm a big Chemdawg fan, so doing a tribute grow in his honor will be pretty subCool.

Alright, :rip:

subcool.jpg

Emilya

Member of the Month: Mar 2019 - Grow Journal of the Month: Jan 2020
Dave Bowman, known to the cannabis world as Subcool, passed away over the weekend. He had been ill for quite some time, battling Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency and emphysema, as well as the fallout from a divorce and a California wildfire that took nearly everything he'd worked to create in cannabis.

Gardener022

Dave Bowman, known to the cannabis world as Subcool, passed away over the weekend. He had been ill for quite some time, battling Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency and emphysema, as well as the fallout from a divorce and a California wildfire that took nearly everything he'd worked to create in cannabis.
RIP Subcool you will not be forgotten.

Jackalope

At least he left a legacy. What more could a person ask from life. His name will last for years in the grow community.

Not only did he breed a few true winners. His genetics were used by many other to make even more strains. That says more than people know. If someone is using your gear to breed with. You did one hell of a job on them.

Top Bottom