Subcool, Bummer Man

Thanks for letting us know @Dwight Monk !

It might be true :(

I'm a big Chemdawg fan, so doing a tribute grow in his honor will be pretty subCool.

Alright, :rip:

subcool.jpg

WOW! Major bummer... R.I.P. Subcool

RIP SubCool. He just launched his new supersoil charge packs brand too, horrible news this Monday,

Dave Bowman, known to the cannabis world as Subcool, passed away over the weekend. He had been ill for quite some time, battling Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency and emphysema, as well as the fallout from a divorce and a California wildfire that took nearly everything he'd worked to create in cannabis.
RIP Subcool you will not be forgotten.

I'm new to the community, so I didn't know of him, but damn it sounds like he had a load of crap to deal with all at once. One divorce for me that started when I was relatively healthy about killed me. I can't imagine adding COPD and a fire on top of that. Sorry to hear. RIP.

At least he left a legacy. What more could a person ask from life. His name will last for years in the grow community.

Not only did he breed a few true winners. His genetics were used by many other to make even more strains. That says more than people know. If someone is using your gear to breed with. You did one hell of a job on them.

Just heard about this terrible news . Rip monk I ran into him several times years ago was a kind smart man. Blazing a huge fatty for him today god bless his soul and prayers to the family

Back
Top Bottom