Subnoise's Sour Monster Grow

Have fun at the party. :partyboy: And then the after party:bong:

Looks real nice, Sub.

Thanks Buds. All in all it was a nice day.

Very Cool I didn't know she was a sister - awesome I can see how you handled her and try to follow the lead:)

Indeed brother received the SD from Max a while back. You going to do a journal on yours?

Damn Sub, take some time off to take of family issues and everything exploded into loveliness!!

Buddro my man good to have you back. Appreciate the positive vibes buddy. Hope you got the family stuff sorted out. Honestly man I have been missing your gifs and jpegs. There always good for a laugh.

Hey guys sorry I didn't get this up last night. Got to bed about 1am by the time I was done cleaning up and had to get up at 6:30 for work.

So here they are. There was a lot more bud in there than I had though and the weight as I was chopping off the branches was like nothing I've felt before. They are rock solid and large. My first experience flowering under leds was a blast. Buds are all washed and hanging. Uploaded tons of pics. Thank you all for following and the support along the way. A special thanks to :420: for a awesome place to show my grow.

20150521_200710.jpg
20150521_200717.jpg
20150521_200737.jpg
20150521_200815.jpg
20150521_200823.jpg
20150521_204839.jpg
20150521_204855.jpg
20150521_204924.jpg
20150521_204932.jpg
20150522_004010.jpg
20150522_004132.jpg
20150522_004125.jpg
20150522_005132.jpg
20150522_005142.jpg
20150522_005151.jpg
20150522_005158.jpg

That is... most marvelous my friend. Amazing... :D

Can I just ask: Is the leafs you keeping on sugarleafs? And why do you keep them on?

Thanks Koq, they are infact sugar leaves. I leave them on during the wash to remove any unwanted debris, dust, hair etc.. I use my trim for bubble hash. I wanted to try with cleaned trim. Going to go for some high quality hash this run.

Holy root ball Batman! :thedoubletake:

Looks like you're gonna get a 1/2 lb off that girl. Damn nice, Sub. Beautiful plant.

Thanks Buds. That is one hell of a estimate. I would be stoked if I pulled a half pound. :goof:

That's one amazing harvest right there. Those plants were all about business with no wasted space.

And I see you're a Mopar fan. I've always been a GM guy myself, but the only thing they build decent now are trucks. The Camaro was a flop IMO.

Mopar just knows how to do it. Charger, then the nasty Challenger. Hellcat too? And now plans for a Trackhawk Jeep with the Hellcat engine? Just wow.

600w and another thing since I'm not currently venting the hood for winter should i remove the glass?

I would if you can, considering heat isn't an issue. The glass blocks UV rays.

Evidence shows that cannabinoids, specifically THC, may play an active role in defending the cannabis plant against UVB rays, and strains native to areas with high levels of ambient UVB radiation show higher levels of Δ 9THC

Update.
The coco plant looks good but my run off keeps dropping. Any ideas there? I think it's slowing it down. It's still growing cause I have to move the lst but no where near as fast as the ffof.

From my reading CoCo will retain salts and may be harder to flush than soil. I remember one grower here suggesting that it was the plant that produces increase acidic condition to break down nutrients because it was hungry. So he recommended feeding it.

My suggestion would be to flush it with plan water and then top it off with a PH'd feeding.

I recently moved to Denver from Dallas to start my growing adventure. Subnoise, your grow looks amazing and roots are insane. How is the BEK treating you? this will be my first hydro grow and space is tight and when I mean tight, I mean a grow box. I have been looking for a good strain with small internodal due to space concern and the BEK caught my eye along with glass slipper. Also, any recommendations on good clones in Denver besides the clone store, the clinic and La Conte's? Thanks for the help and will hopefully start my own journal soon enough, happy growing.

That's one amazing harvest right there. Those plants were all about business with no wasted space.

And I see you're a Mopar fan. I've always been a GM guy myself, but the only thing they build decent now are trucks. The Camaro was a flop IMO.

Mopar just knows how to do it. Charger, then the nasty Challenger. Hellcat too? And now plans for a Trackhawk Jeep with the Hellcat engine? Just wow.

Hey brother thanks for the complement.

I am a GM guy aswell. Sales people are always dropping off calendars and poster at my shop, I cherry pick the good stuff. I honestly hate the new camaro. Can't go a block without seeing 20 of them. Never liked the handling of the Mustang and will never buy a tupperware two seater deathtrap (Corvette). So I'll have to go with the Challenger for my American favorite currently.

My passion took a turn years ago towards imports though. It's not a rare occurrence that my driveway looks like something from Fast and Furious. I was into drag racing, then my brother shifted me over to drifting a few years back. I'm always on the lookout for a factory 5speed Lexus sc300, or 86 Carolla gts nowadays.

Have a great weekend Antics.

I recently moved to Denver from Dallas to start my growing adventure. Subnoise, your grow looks amazing and roots are insane. How is the BEK treating you? this will be my first hydro grow and space is tight and when I mean tight, I mean a grow box. I have been looking for a good strain with small internodal due to space concern and the BEK caught my eye along with glass slipper. Also, any recommendations on good clones in Denver besides the clone store, the clinic and La Conte's? Thanks for the help and will hopefully start my own journal soon enough, happy growing.

Welcome Phill. 420mag is a great place when to be when getting your feet wet. When you start a journal let me know.

BEK has been great so far. I'm sure she would have stayed real low but had to raise my light a bit for SD and she stretched some. Haven't flowered her yet so don't know what to expect there. My Deathstar clone came from Karma Klones and I know Maxyields had gotten clones there. KCMP has experience with the clone store.

Happy growing to you to buddy.

Back
Top Bottom