Success ABC & Gorilla never seen before

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoVentInMyHouse

Get this, my mate works as a genetic engeneer, and this motha.f.er smokes weed aswell but he cant plant it because he has too much to lose (illegal here) and we got ABC seeds, and crossed it with gorilla, i dont know what the f happened, i couldnt cross it myself, with sucess (keeping high thc and gettint that weird leaf grow.
So a long times goes by and the motherduxker calls me up and drops some weed and goes like... try this.
It was some seriously potent shit. Like 4 little leafs in a joint and ur fkd up for good, it came with a lot of bag seeds, wich turned me off at first, but the dude knew, i would end up soiling them, wich i did.
So here are some pictures of the growing.
First set- baby leafs.
Second set- 8 blade like leafs come out
Meanwhile a caterpillar ate 7 of them, the motherbotch.
Third set- 2 groups of 12 leafs come out the other side.

I imagine u cant get any more stealth that this, to end up with really powerfull stuff like the end product, so i have to start one of these to show everyone from start to finish.
And dont even say its not weed, because it grew out of the seed that came from the bud, that went into my lungs and brain.
I had done 4 more seeds, before but everytime i had to leave town to take care of something for a coupleday, my girl at home let them die. So untill i know i will stay here for a while this is the only one down, more seeds are in storage.
And yes... the weed is smilling.
20191003_103411.jpg
20190930_174645.jpg
20190923_190621.jpg
20190923_190600.jpg

I'm wondering if someone sold your buddy some (or if he knowingly bought some and just didn't tell you what it was) K2 / Spice / etc., that crap that comes from China after having been adulterated with synthetic cannabinoids ( & analogues of same). That stuff is known to be an order of magnitude more potent than natural cannabinoids. Some people consume it in an attempt to get around certain types of drug tests (is your friend - or any of his friends possibly subject to random job-related drug tests?).

It would certainly explain both the "Like 4 little leafs in a joint and ur fkd up for good" comment and the fact that what you've sprouted from the seeds you found in it... isn't cannabis.

We actually bought the ABC seeds online in a forum, the guy made a discount, still expensive tho, the gorilla we got from spain.
It isnt spice, i belive spice comes all cut up in packs... i have seen it before, this is straight up a little sativa with most of the high being indica, it couchlocks but gives some creativity, and he gave me almost a full lower branch, it had about 3 big buds, it was defenitly weed, we both have been trying to get something really stealth, i couldnt do it, but my mate turns up with this about 6/7 months after we had tried.
Dunno if he is subject to drug testing, all he says is he works with genetic engeneering, me myself probably aint even saying the word right.

I must warn you however that it is a sloooooow grower... slower than every single strain i have put onto soil before.

That is definitely a weed, but it's not weed. I'm guessing your bean never germinated and a weed came up in your medium but I'm 420% certain that is not even a genetic mutation of cannabis. :sorry:

Get this, my mate works as a genetic engeneer, and this motha.f.er smokes weed aswell but he cant plant it because he has too much to lose (illegal here) and we got ABC seeds, and crossed it with gorilla, i dont know what the f happened, i couldnt cross it myself, with sucess (keeping high thc and gettint that weird leaf grow.
So a long times goes by and the motherduxker calls me up and drops some weed and goes like... try this.
It was some seriously potent shit. Like 4 little leafs in a joint and ur fkd up for good, it came with a lot of bag seeds, wich turned me off at first, but the dude knew, i would end up soiling them, wich i did.
So here are some pictures of the growing.
First set- baby leafs.
Second set- 8 blade like leafs come out
Meanwhile a caterpillar ate 7 of them, the motherbotch.
Third set- 2 groups of 12 leafs come out the other side.

I imagine u cant get any more stealth that this, to end up with really powerfull stuff like the end product, so i have to start one of these to show everyone from start to finish.
And dont even say its not weed, because it grew out of the seed that came from the bud, that went into my lungs and brain.
I had done 4 more seeds, before but everytime i had to leave town to take care of something for a coupleday, my girl at home let them die. So untill i know i will stay here for a while this is the only one down, more seeds are in storage.
And yes... the weed is smilling.
20191003_103411.jpg
20190930_174645.jpg
20190923_190621.jpg
20190923_190600.jpg
Thats not cannabis

How about a video germinating the seeds?
I didnt belive either... untill i sae for sure the seed coming up, this "weed" dropping the seeds( coming from inside it) and growing.
I have been growing for about 4 years now, i have everything to grow indoors, i know what is what.
Belive it or not but fuck whoever is spreading hate.
Mocking my word. F dat

You can, of course, believe what you want. However, if you believe that people disagreeing with you equates to "spreading hate," then I feel sorry for you. On the other hand, I don't have to keep reading your thread/posts, lol, and probably won't because I got tired of that attitude way back when I was 14 and dated a spoiled 14-year old, hormonal cheerleader for a while.

But I do wish you luck, though. With everything. Most especially in learning to recognize when people are trying to help you. . . .

In your opinion these are not cannabis seeds....
20191007_111520.jpg

Just remember i took them from the bud before smoking, MYSELF.

And when planted, this "garben weed" as you call it, is what germinates from the seed.
So it will give the same end result of the bud for sure.

Looks like those parents when giving birth.
Is it a boy? Is it a girl? Whaaaaaat its not possible, its a trans?! LATE ABORTION!

I am on the side of the discussion that what is in the photo is not a marijuana seedling. Not completely sure on this but until we get a few more photos with another week of growth I have to guess that what is growing is a seedling of one of the members or strains of the Cinquefoil and Potentilla family of plants. Some of these plants are used as herbs when cooking or making herbal teas. Some of these plants will have leaves that look similar to marijuana leaves. Some have leaves that look like strawberry leaves. And some of them have first and second sets of leaves that look just like what is shown in the photos.

My theory is that the seed was planted in a pot of soil that was partly dirt from the garden. In the 3rd photo in msg #1 I see at least 6 other plants coming up and they do not all look like the same plant. In my experience this is a common occurrence when using soil right out of the garden or when letting a potting soil sit outside for months, or even weeks, and letting the winds blow seeds onto the soil surface. Then when the conditions are right the seeds start to sprout.

The leaf structure is wrong. Even the cotyledons are the wrong shape. They should be more round shaped than the longer shape on the plant in the photo. I have seen similar looking recently sprouted seedlings in garden beds. Took a couple of minutes

Take a couple of the seeds that are in the photo in msg # 13 and plant them in a fresh batch of potting or seed starting soil and see if they have the same appearance.

Looks like those parents when giving birth.
Is it a boy? Is it a girl? Whaaaaaat its not possible, its a trans?! LATE ABORTION!
What do you mean by this? That trans people should be aborted or murdered at birth?

Yet we are the hate spreaders and close minded clowns?

There are many seeds that look similar to cannabis seeds.

Looks like a common spurge plant to me. But I'm gonna hold out here and admire your gardening prowess. It will no doubt be mind boggling.

Oct.3rd....where are the new pics? You promised updates and I'm super curious. 8 days should show lots of growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom