Success ....untill now

pyro2006

:peace: at last my seeds sprouted after 3 weeks of waiting but most of them are less than a week old.
for the lights i am using 6cfs 2blue spec and 4 yellow spec each is 1500 lumen and 23 watt and soil is peatmoss and going to add perlite soon and posting pics soon:allgood:

Re: succsess ....untill now

will be waiting...

DSC002471.JPG

DSC002451.JPG

DSC002443.JPG

DSC002412.JPG

DSC002402.JPG

these pics i took 2 days ago but today when i woke up they wew better may be half of them
opened their cotyleidons

today is day 7 from germinating and i kust looked at the tiny seedlings and say trichomes or i am just high and the pics are below and if its not and its nornal then i am too high and if it was will turn good in the end and its a mystery bag seed and if knew its name you will probably wont know it cuz i am in africa and not durban poison or any of that stuff.
its a hybrid that came to us from sudan or morocco and it sontains more sative than indica thats all i know

today i found a plant grow outdoors so i pulled it from the ground but it lost some roots so i transplanted it in a 2 gallon pot in peat moss and perlite and watered it and gave it nutes 20 15 12 so u think it will make it???

here the yr and the drooby plant i found her today getting dry so i left her under cfs and a humidity dome

DSC097981.JPG

DSC097971.JPG

DSC097951.JPG

DSC097941.JPG

DSC097841.JPG

DSC002751.JPG

DSC002742.JPG

DSC002651.JPG

sooo r they getting better and the pics of trichomes is from my super seedling no 1:cool:

and is the plant i found a sative/indica
i say 60sativa/40indica and smells skunky from now and u can smellit from 10 meters.

actually i trimmed the dried big leaves and lest the small new growth tips to continue and they look fresh
and i ll update when they develop any new set of leaves peace.

sry guyz for not updating it with pics but there is nithing changing still cotyledons and the real leaf and posting pics tommorow with my ne setup.
just changed it to a pc grow and its better and with mylar and added 4 more babes to the group:headbanger:

sup man... what kind of soil are you using? you should mix some perlite to aerate the soil a lil bit... and for your older plants, i dont think you shouldn't keep the humidity dome on them anymore, they're gonna get used to it and when you take it off, they might shrivel up and die from not being used to being dry... i wanna see your setup, i cant really tell much from your previous pictures... what are you using for ventillation? do you have a fan blowin on the seedlings? it'll help promote strong stems....

post more pics... :allgood:

the new pics arent added yet but its a pc grow now with 2 intake and 1 outake
soil perlite and peatmoss 50/50
3 blue spec 23w cfm and added 5 yellow spec 1500 lumen each and 23 w 4 and 1 11 w
and the big plant died so it didnt matter and i made abut 5 grams of hash frow 1 amall bud

just keep the cool whites on... i dont think you need more than 1 of the warm whites... you're growin in a pc tower? whats the current temperature? i think you might might need another exhaust in there

70s cuz its winter where i live high 70s and i am using 3 blu spec all 23 w 1500 lumen for veg and ading 5 yellow sprc 1600 lumen in flowering and no nutes in this grow

as for my plants they are not showing and new growth so i germed 3 new seeds from a diffrent strains yesterday and today i can see the real sets of leaves:peace:

damn, that is very slow for 2 weeks.... i dont think i have any advice for you, sorry bro.... maybe check the ph of the soil? ask someone from grow support, im sure they'll be more than happy to help

*edit*
i just read your first post, you said you were growing in peat moss and perlite.... you need some soil for the plants to grow in man... i havent heard of anyone growing in peat moss alone.. i could be wrong though, dont hold that against me, it just doesnt sound right to me

ok my freind i just germed 3 seeds and they are 3 days old and look like these ones are faster'

Back
Top Bottom