Suffering in Milwaukee

MilwaukeeDad

I'm 38, a father of two and I had a Quadruple Bypass two years ago. I already had anxiety issues, ADD and what's called "Monopolar Depression." I have trouble working, sleeping, eating and remaining happy and sane. Marijuana is the only effective medicine I have.

It has none of the side effects my MANY psych and physical remedies do.

I can't wait for legalization.

Sincerely,
Milwaukee Dad in Bayview Milwaukee, WI.

Just noticed that maybe I shouldn't have posted this here.

Can I just say that I have a psychologist and a psychiatrist who would both prescribe MJ to me if they could? What I'm saying is, if the world were sane, I'd be a medical mj patient instead of a dad risking his liberty to make his - and by extension his family's - life more stable.:peace:

Milwaukee Dad I feel for you and wish MMJ was a National resource. I myself am a single dad raising 4 childrenand only recieved my Card 1 month ago, and already noticed I take less meds. You may want to contact MPP in Washington DC they were very helpful with getting MMJ in RI. You could also contact NORML they do good works everyday and may be able to help.

im sorry man ive heard alot of similar stories about people who truly are very sick and marijuana really helps but their state has no medical program.
i hope u stay safe and dont get into any trouble.

if ur lucky if/when its legalized fully in Ca maybe it will wake up other states and feds and the door will open for you.

just remember if u have any questions regarding keeping out of trouble or keeping unnoticed ur in the right place

Back
Top Bottom