Bucket Size - 8" pot
Lights - (1) 400 Watt HPS
Nutrients - General Hydronponics
Medium - Coco
PH - 5.9- 6.0
Room Temperature - 75-80
Grow tent 3x3x4

Hi growers!
Noticed my girls sugar leaves are starting to yellow. Only week 4 of flower. I'm not good with deficiencies. So I'm looking for help.

In the first picture I noticed the brown spots on the fan leaves. Thought it was cal-mag. So I increased the amount from 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon per gallon. But the top buds are starting to look like this. Any advice?

Attachments

• 20191106_231313.jpg
    20191106_231313.jpg
    502.3 KB · Views: 104
  • Snapchat-1729749595.jpg
    Snapchat-1729749595.jpg
    669.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 20191106_231359.jpg
    20191106_231359.jpg
    720.1 KB · Views: 104
  • 20191106_231239.jpg
    20191106_231239.jpg
    787.5 KB · Views: 95
Which of General Hydroponics' nutrients do you use? What have your concentrations been for your nutrients since you planted the seeds?

My first thought looking at your plants is excess nitrogen. A weak transport system for water and nutrients is the result if this is the case. I need the above info to be sure.

Which of General Hydroponics' nutrients do you use? What have your concentrations been for your nutrients since you planted the seeds?

My first thought looking at your plants is excess nitrogen. A weak transport system for water and nutrients is the result if this is the case. I need the above info to be sure.

I assumed Flora series, and at week 4 of bloom, they should still get some Flora Grow.

Old salt ❤❤
Cal mag (3/4 tsp), micro (1/2 tsp) and bloom (3ml) Daily per gallon. Always with run off.

Old salt ❤❤
Cal mag (3/4 tsp), micro (1/2 tsp) and bloom (3ml) Daily per gallon. Always with run off.

OK, It's probably not excess nitrogen. :)

Bush Doctor 77 is correct, the plants still need the nitrogen. I give them Flora Grow right through harvest. Here is the feeding schedule I used for coco/perlite:

full

Flush your plants with plain water, at three times your pot volume to get rid of the excess nutrients and salts built up in the root zone. Since you haven't been giving them the Flora Grow lately, give them that for three or four days, and skip everything else except for the CALiMAGic. This will perform a reset for your grow.

The figures I used come from the General Hydroponics' container labels, not their Feed Charts. Those Feed Charts will kill your plants with excess nutrients every time. If you don't have the Armor Si, Rapid Start, Floralicious, Dry KoolBloom, and Flora Kleen, don't run out and buy them. Ignore them in my feed chart, and double up on the Liquid KoolBloom for final ripening.

Thank you Old Salt!!! I appreciate it. I will flush them today, then start calmag/grow tomorrow. After 3 days I should use all 3 (calmag, grow and bloom) correct? All the other things I dont use.

Thank you Old Salt!!! I appreciate it. I will flush them today, then start calmag/grow tomorrow. After 3 days I should use all 3 (calmag, grow and bloom) correct? All the other things I dont use.

You really need Flora Micro in there too. It provides all the micro nutrients your plants need. Other than that, you've got it!

Does anyone know the flowering time fofor Canna Tsu? Think I might cut it shorter this time. First grow what just crap. Second and third grow both hermed. Found all seeds at harvest. They were about 8-9 weeks of flower.

I dropped the plants lower this grow and fixed the light leak. Praying for a good harvest this time. With the browning and tricombs looking good I dont want to push it to long. They will be 5 weeks in tomorrow

Does anyone know the flowering time fofor Canna Tsu? Think I might cut it shorter this time. First grow what just crap. Second and third grow both hermed. Found all seeds at harvest. They were about 8-9 weeks of flower.

I dropped the plants lower this grow and fixed the light leak. Praying for a good harvest this time. With the browning and tricombs looking good I dont want to push it to long. They will be 5 weeks in tomorrow

Your best bet is to check the trichomes on the calyxes under 60X magnification. That will tell you when to harvest.

When using the loupe to check trichs, you want to use transmitted light. Two types of light are used in magnification. Think of a microscope with the specimen on the stage. For transmitted light(what to use for trichs) you would use a light source under the stage, pointing up, through the trichs. If you want to look for bugs, or sex organs, you want reflected light, with the light above the stage pointing down on your specimen, and reflecting back at you.

When using the loupe to check trichs, you want to use transmitted light. Two types of light are used in magnification. Think of a microscope with the specimen on the stage. For transmitted light(what to use for trichs) you would use a light source under the stage, pointing up, through the trichs. If you want to look for bugs, or sex organs, you want reflected light, with the light above the stage pointing down on your specimen, and reflecting back at you.

Thank you for the tip! Never thought about the lighting.

Back
Top Bottom