Sugar

Sugar feeds the mychorrizae, microscopic organism's that colonize the roots and aid in nutrient uptake.
I'm taking about a low level of pineapple juice--1/2--3/4 oz. per 1 gal/water. I used pineapple juice during flowering and so far this year in my outdoor garden. Nothings dug them up.

im in carolina i grow in a field bugs r a bitcjh i had a plant that was 2 weaks flowerin fire ants ate it all up bud and leaves i still got it growin ill get bout 2 oz from her

There is also Botanicare brand "Sweet", I am trying this stuff so if anyone else has used it please post your opinions on it. It is suposed to make your buds smell more and have a stronger/sweeter flavor, and when the time comes I will post my results and opinions on it. -GG

i had a dude named d he ownes a big flower place down here he said he got some new stuff in thats u add to your plants trees whut eva u wont it makes fruits ,veggatables and flowers bigger sweeter and a lot more fragrent im goin tomarrow to c whut all he got

I added sugar product, coke lol, about 5 days ago and couldnt notice any tricomes at all. Today at almsot every bud i see the leaves under it dusted in crystals. No noticible bad effects yet.

Botanicare "Sweet" is just molasses. Same thing with "Carbo Load" and any of the other carb boosters that sell for $15 a bottle. Pure Maple Syrup also works well, but plain old Blackstrap Molasses is only $1.00 a bottle..

MC

madamecrash said:
Botanicare "Sweet" is just molasses. Same thing with "Carbo Load" and any of the other carb boosters that sell for $15 a bottle. Pure Maple Syrup also works well, but plain old Blackstrap Molasses is only $1.00 a bottle..

MC

how do i apply it

Back
Top Bottom