SugarX's 1st Grow - 3 x White Widow Auto - 1 x AK47 - 600W LED - Soil

Monday update: The AC has been moved out of the tent and the autos were fed nutes for their second time. I'm hoping to see some good vertical growth in the next week, especially from the shortest of the 3 girls.

420-magazine-mobile837457662.jpg
White Widow Autos Day 35

420-magazine-mobile337507349.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1812744418.jpg
The shortest of the ladies..

Hope everyone is growing well and has a great week! ..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The fluff update, checked the tent this morning to find the ladies continuing to produce new "fluff" and height... I can't believe they still have another 20+ days till they are finished... I'm very excited to see how they turn out!

Oh and FYI I also started some minor LST on 1 of the girls to open up her middle and hopefully produce some denser bud sites .

420-magazine-mobile725557280.jpg

420-magazine-mobile908379793.jpg

Stay high and stay dry my friends!

Weekend update! 2 of the ladies started looking weak and thin a few days ago and some of their stems took on a reddish color so I decided to do a flush on both of them and that seems to have worked for now. I'll let them dry out a bit before I attempt to feed them again. The remaining auto of the girls is looking amazing so I'll take what I can get. Lady AK continues to veg until these girls are done and then I'll be throwing the switch to 12/12 to finish her off over the winter.

420-magazine-mobile404945737.jpg
White Widow Auto Day 40

420-magazine-mobile1760088578.jpg
WW out of her tent while the others recover.

I'll keep you guys updated on the other 2 autos recovery efforts.

Until then Stay High and Stay Dry my friends....

Flowering update! All 3 autos are in full flower and building their colas. I have a few questions; based on their current flowering and color how long until the are done? 1 of the Autos has little pods so I'm thinking it might have hermied on me, thoughts?

420-magazine-mobile2024535687.jpg

420-magazine-mobile801562237.jpg

420-magazine-mobile797995537.jpg
the culprit..hermie yes or no?

420-magazine-mobile429050194.jpg
still getting hot in the tent..hoping A/C will be out soon.

Well that's it for now, thanks for you input in advance and happy growing! .

Flowering update! All 3 autos are in full flower and building their colas. I have a few questions; based on their current flowering and color how long until the are done? 1 of the Autos has little pods so I'm thinking it might have hermied on me, thoughts?

I'd say two or three weeks at least. 100% plump, full and while pistils, each pair of which still needs to swell up their calyx, which I think is the little pod you're referencing.

How long does the breeder advertise them at?

420-magazine-mobile797995537.jpg
the culprit..hermie yes or no?

I may be blind, but I'm not seeing any nanners here. If you're referring to the two balls in the crotch of the branch below the nug, they are just swollen calyxes. Note that I lied above. She's not 100% white, the pistils on these calyxes have turned red and are retracting.

That's what you're waiting to see happen all over the rest of your buds.

Plants look good! If you haven't already, invest In a good "jewelers" microscope. Look at the trichs and watch the bulbs swell and turn milky. Then look at the overall plant, pistils (should be turning color and receding back into plant) the calyxes will swell. For a new grower this is the hardest time. I hate being patient, but time is your friend. Kudos!

Thanks Bigvin, I'll order one up ASAP. When do you think I should switch to water only?

What day are you on for flower? I would say, if you plan on running 9-10 weeks for flower, flush last 2 weeks. I use only ph water the last 2 weeks and keep my soil between 6-6.5 ph. I flushed my last 2 plants for almost 3 weeks and they are looking nice. You will see such a change in the plants within the last 3 weeks. They swell, hairs are receding and the trichs go cloudy. The biggest piece is look at those trichs. If they are clear, keep her going. I like to pull when the trichs are cloudy with very few amber. You get such a great high from the cloudy trichs, compared to amber which give you the couch lock feeling. Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom