Suggestion: 420 Photography Help Section

SmokingWolverine

Hey,

What about a section for Photography help. Can even have subsections for How To's , Equipment Used (DSLR, Mobile Devices, etc), and Macro, and other topics.

When I tried to search for photography help, there was a few good posts, but they were usually in another thread helping someone with an issue.

Hey,

What about a section for Photography help. Can even have subsections for How To's , Equipment Used (DSLR, Mobile Devices, etc), and Macro, and other topics.

When I tried to search for photography help, there was a few good posts, but they were usually in another thread helping someone with an issue.
@SmokingWolverine , as a starter I fully concur with your suggestion, and I wish to apologize for jumping into your post with a similar suggestion, which is a Growers Tool Section.
A growers tool section would be helpful, especially for the new growers as well as the old timers. For example; I personally have bought several jewelers loupe's before finding one my old eyes' can focus with. And then there are the other devices which helps the grower to determine the PH, EC, PPM, etc.

I can only speak for myself, but I've spend a small fortune over the past few years trying out different types and brands of "tools" to assist with my growing.

Spark up.

@SmokingWolverine , as a starter I fully concur with your suggestion, and I wish to apologize for jumping into your post with a similar suggestion, which is a Growers Tool Section.
A growers tool section would be helpful, especially for the new growers as well as the old timers. For example; I personally have bought several jewelers loupe's before finding one my old eyes' can focus with. And then there are the other devices which helps the grower to determine the PH, EC, PPM, etc.

I can only speak for myself, but I've spend a small fortune over the past few years trying out different types and brands of "tools" to assist with my growing.

Spark up.
It's all good.

Back
Top Bottom