Suggestion category and a suggestion for member galleries

Hello,

First up, it would be great to have a category in this area that is labeled just "Website Suggestions". :)

Second, I have a suggestion for member galleries I would like to put forth.

It would be awesome if somehow the member galleries had a user control that allowed folders they could use for organization of their own gallery photos, Like the PM system does. I realize we aren't allowed to delete pictures from the galleries, but it would so helpful to be able to categorize them on our own. Some of us have huge galleries and the time it takes to find specific photos, such as "Buds" or "Plants", takes an extraordinary amount of time. I do realize that labeling each photo correctly should make them easier to find, but again...remembering what we called each bud..plant...piece of equipment..., is difficult.

I realize that takes a major change in software updates, etc. but it might be something to consider for the future for the members. That would make finding pictures so much easier for contests or thread posts as well, such as the social networking photo contest going on now.

Thank you for your consideration on this.

Cannafan

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom