Suggestions welcomed!

bundy325

what is a good AF with high levels of cbd?
Industrial Plant Autoflowering CBD from dinafem seems promising
not many lengthy detailed reviews on that one
any other suggestions? i dont care for high thc
and for a small grow tent for only 2 plants, what is a good led set up?

i'm a newbie so any info is welcomed and appreciated

damn it brother, to say i'm impressed is a understatement
not confident enough to do a DWC might just stick to pots
question: how many W is each led panel?

damn it brother, to say i'm impressed is a understatement
not confident enough to do a DWC might just stick to pots
question: how many W is each led panel?

I've shied away from DWC, as well. If you're looking to produce a high quantity of plants, or even just a very large plant (think 6ft+ tall Sativa with a pumpkin sized rootball) then DWC is essential. I love my Aerogarden, perfect for the small batch autoflowers I like to run. I've read that soil is a great way to start out for new comers. Since I have an extensive amount of experience with fruiting plants/veggies, I thought I'd skip that step and go right to hydro. Honestly, whatever medium you decide to use, if you put in the time with your plants to observe and look for feedback from them (leaf position, color, water intake, nute intake, PH drift up or down, root health) then you will succeed with whatever medium you choose.

The Mars Hydro Reflector 48's that I use (currently using two) put out an honest 48 watts of full spectrum light, each. So, there is a total of 96 watts of true LED output inside of the tent. I have each light about 10" above the highest part of the plant currently. The spread of the light, and the focus, on the reflector series is perfect. It doesn't sound like a lot of power, but the PAR values that come from 100 true watts of LED power are substantial when compared to 100 true watts of other light sources. I use LED's because of the energy efficiency and the cooler operating temps. I've had plants touch the lights directly for a few hours with no scorching at all. One of these lights is more than enough for a single autoflower plant.

27'x27'x63' tent with a mars hydro mars300 would be good for 2 maybe 3 AF's? most likely 2 but with an option of 3 would be ideal
the tent size is near perfect for the spcace i have available

If your situation can afford you a larger tent, get a larger tent. My tent is 2ft deep, 4 feet wide and 5 feet tall. I wish I had about an extra foot added to each dimension just to make maneuvering a bit easier. Based on the dimension that you listed, I wouldn't put more than 1 autoflower in. If you were to run 2, things would get a bit cramped. Last thing you want is for your grow to outgrow your space! If you did want to do 2 plants in a 2x2x5 tent, I'd recommend reading up on low stress training. With each pot in an opposite corner, you could LST them to maximize the space you do have. But, the stress of LST can add some serious time onto your harvest timeline.

Back
Top Bottom