Sukafr33's Second Indoor Soil Grow

SuKaFr33

Whats up everybody, hopefully your already know who i am from my other journal but if not I wanna thank you for joinin me on my next adventure into this hobby we love so much, and if your joinin from my last journal thanks for stickin wit me!!!
So lets start with all the good stuff. For this grow Im gonna be using the same grow cab and the same lights, pretty much everything else is new.

What strain is it? 3 different strains, All bagseed.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? All in Veg.
If in Veg... For how long? May 3, 2011
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil.
If soil... what is in your mix? Royal Gold Basement Mix - coco fibers, Humboldt forrest humus, compost, perlite, lava rock, earth worm castings, fishbone meal, feather meal, bat guano, seabird guano, kelp meal, oyster shells, silica, alfalfa meal, and coco chips.
If soil... What size pot? 6 inch plastic pots
Size of light? 8 100 watt(23watt maxx) Eccosmart cfl spiral bulbs.
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 72-85f
RH of Room/cab? 20 -50rh
PH of media or res? 6.2 - 6.8
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? Everyother 4 days
Type and strength of ferts used? Technaflora's Recipe for Sucess - (Transplanting Stage) SugarDaddy, Root 66. (Veg Stage) B.C Boost, B.C Grow, Thrive Alive B-1 Red, MagiCal, SugarDaddy. (Flowering Stage) B.C Boost, B.C Bloom, Awesome Blossoms, Thrive Alive B-1 Red, MagiCal, SuggarDaddy.

Heres a couple pics of the stuff that im usin...
Heres the soil that i got, its suppose to be new on the market and its suppose to be really good, so far so good!!
100_06081.JPG

These are the nutes that im usin that i got near the end of my last grow, so its gonna be my first time usin the veg nutes and my second with the flower nutes..
004557.jpg

007455.jpg

008427.jpg

005516.jpg

Heres a couple pics of the plants so far... May 3-9, 2011
this is when i started them
100_06093.JPG

this is them now
100_06202.JPG

this one already started a set of leaves before the seed even fell off
100_06175.JPG

this one is in the dirt that dont like but its been doin good so im gonna see what happens
100_06242.JPG

these were started after the other one
100_06255.JPG

Well thats it for now, let me know what you guys think!!! :tokin:

Looks great - love the new goodies. I probably missed it, but what strains are you growing? It's probably just my eyes, but I didn't see it. Nice start, and congrats on a great finish last grow, brother! :thumb:

thank you thank you, 3 different strains of bagseed, i saved a couple seeds here and there, whenever i got some shit the i really liked i would save a couple seeds, that way i know what im gettin know what i mean, the buds from that last shit was real good, i was supprised how good it turned out and how good it cured.. this grow is startin out real good, how high can the temps be before they are to high, or how high can the temps be without hurting the plants, like when i get up in the morning the temps will be at 93F because i have the cab closed at night until i get up and then i open it so that it gets better airflow, let me know what u think..and thanks again...

so i got alittle update, plants are doing amazing, 2 of them though are actin alittle slow, and i seen 3 bugs in there, haven't had the chance to look them up to see what they are yet but my plans are to go and get some neem oil today to take care of that problem, but like i said other then that they are doin good, temps usaully stay around 75-82F, i gave them tranplant nutes for the first week to get them started which is Root 66 and SugarDaddy, next feeding im gonna start them on the Veg. nutes, I already have them on 18-6 hours of light, and thats pretty much it for that, now for some pics!!!
I haven't givin them names yet, any suggestions are welcome...
first pic is the oldest one...
100_06381.JPG

100_06672.JPG

these are the ones that i planted second...
100_06512.JPG

100_06402.JPG

100_06702.JPG

this is the next one in line, this is one of the ones that is growin slow...
100_06591.JPG

last but not least, this is the other one that is bein slow...
100_06602.JPG

100_06742.JPG

and here is a group shot in the cab...
100_06652.JPG

well thats it for now, let me know what u guys think, and again if you guys have any suggestions about some names let me know because i have now at the moment so let me know... thanks.

thanks dude, i appreciate it.. hope you stick around i plan on this bein a good grow!!! do you have a grow goin on??? and what abou a journal that i can check out?? and thanks for joinin me on this ride...

Hi SuKaFr! :) Just finished lookin thru both of your journals and your girls are lookin great! :yummy: Looks like you have a little bit longer before you top or FIM your girls (we fimmed ours after the 4th node developed). Also, if you could get some pics up of the bugs, someone may be able to help you identify the species. If not, scroll down to the bottom of the following link, and it will help you identify various pests and how to treat for them.

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Good luck on your grow; I'll be watching! :popcorn:

Nice looking start Free. I'm subbed.
Them plants are looking just like my bagseeds in the beginning.
Hey I found this diagram about LST'ing. As I said my smallest plant made a believer out of me. :peacetwo:
LST32.jpg

Hello SuKaFr33, looks like you are off to a great start. Plants a looking nice and healthy with some fat leaves, always love to see that. Get those bugs under control before they get out of control. again, great start and look forward to seeing them all grown up.... + rep

Hey SuKaFr33, I made it over and will be following along. As the others have said, give those bugs a permanent dirt nap ;). What fungicide/pesticed did you pick up?

Plants are looking very healthy and happy, +reps from me too.

-dime

First i wanna thank everybody for joinin me and for all the kind words, and Indajag thanks for the chart, i actually had saved it from your journal but thanks for postin it for me.. so next i gotta alittle update wit some pics, i've been findin a couple fruit flies in there dead and i keep findin little white spots on my leaves, i have these little white things, their smaller then a jimmy/sprinkle, they dont fly or have wings, and they just crawl around real fast, i cant find a pic in the book and i have really looked them up yet, i baught this 3 in 1, fungicide, insecticide, and miticide called Rose Rx, its made from a neem extract, looks like a pretty good product from what i read..so now for some pictures.. first is a group pic in the cab.
100_06912.JPG

heres the 3 that i started together, u can pretty much tell in which order i grew them from the size they are..startin off real nice!!!
100_07002.JPG

100_07012.JPG

this is the one that i started first, im still not likin the way its growin, and i know its got to do with the shitty ass soil that i used for this one, i dont wanna get rid of it though cause it still looks ok..
100_06952.JPG

100_06963.JPG

this is the one that i started last, and it looks like shit, its growin all sick lookin, i dont know im gonna see what happens, hopefully it turns itself around..
100_07233.JPG

this is how dense they are growin already, lookin good to me!!
100_07102.JPG

100_07093.JPG

100_07352.JPG

this is a pic of the bottle of pest control...
100_07413.JPG

and last of all, this is what i use for odor control, this stuff works amazing, this keeps the whole room smelling fresh the whole grow, just this one small container, i swear by this stuff!!
100_07432.JPG

so thats it, let me know what you guys think, and any suggestions would be HIGHly appreciated it, thanks...

i just compared pics from today to the last pics (4 days ago) and wow they are growin like crazy, and already smellin!!! hopefully they keep it up and stay lookin good through the whole grow.. shit if it was only that easy...but im happy so far!!! :thumb: :tokin:

Hey SuKa the plants are looking great :thumb:

Hope they're all girls for ya.

I'm using that same odor control gel in my DIY odor control bucket and I agree it works really well.

Good luck!

Hello! the plants are looking great. I have never heard of the Rose Rx stuff but that's not saying much.:) Hey, if it works....GREAT. :high-five:

Keep up the great job.

Very nice, some amazing growth you got going on. How does that smell absorber work for you. I have tried something like that but it did not seem to absorb as much as cover up with another smell, which is OK I guess, just would love to have something that really absorbed the smell. Other than carbon of course. I also found that the stuff dried out rather quick and it just was not very cost effective at the price they were charging. Any enough of the rambling, very nice job, bless...

Hey SuKa the plants are looking great :thumb:

Hope they're all girls for ya.

I'm using that same odor control gel in my DIY odor control bucket and I agree it works really well.

Good luck!
yeah i hope so too, or atleast the 5 that are doin good.. and i try to tell people about that natural magic and how good it is, i think it works real good and i dont have no type of air control, all i have is this little computer fan suckin the air out the back of the cab, so i got the container sittin on top in the back and it eats that smell rite up, in the beginning of my first grow i was gonna buy a fan and do duct work, and i was gonna do it up, but i was like let me try this shit first and now thats the only thing i will buy, so im happy i didn't go out and spend hundreds of dollars and only ended up spendin less then 5 bucks, but yea i try tellin people that it works amazing...and thanks for joinin me again on my grow, i appreciate it, thanks.

Hello! the plants are looking great. I have never heard of the Rose Rx stuff but that's not saying much.:) Hey, if it works....GREAT. :high-five:

Keep up the great job.
yea i seen it in home depot cause my local grow shop was closed, so i picked it up and read what it does and it basically does everything and prevents everything, says its been out since the 1920's so its gotta be really good shit, it says that its made from neem oil, so thats basically what everybody pretty much uses, look it up online, the description alone on the bottle makes you wanna buy it..and i wanna thank you aswell for joinin me again on my grow, thanks.. :tokin:

Waddup man, just droppin in and they are all looking great and hopefully their all will be your beautiful little girls pretty soon :Rasta:
:goodjob:

thanks bro for joinin me,i appreciate it, like i was just sayin to bluedog, i hope atleast the 5 that are doin good are females, cause if that other one dont shape up its gonna be shipped out lol.. dont feel like messin with it...

Very nice, some amazing growth you got going on. How does that smell absorber work for you. I have tried something like that but it did not seem to absorb as much as cover up with another smell, which is OK I guess, just would love to have something that really absorbed the smell. Other than carbon of course. I also found that the stuff dried out rather quick and it just was not very cost effective at the price they were charging. Any enough of the rambling, very nice job, bless...
thanks dude, and thanks for joinin me, was it the Natural Magic stuff, its gotta be the kind that i got, all the other scents are garbage and dont do what the cotton kind does, i know it sounds stupid but trust me i tried them all and only the cotton one works, works beyond great, gets rid of the smell and makes the room smell good, so its not just coverin the smell up it actually gets rid of it, if you can find it give it a try, like i said its less the $5 doesn't hurt to give it a try, they have it at most grocery stores and at homedepot...trust you wont be dissapointed..

hello . just read through your thread . i hope i do this well ! :)
:goodluck:
thanks Toke, i appreciate it, and thanks for joinin my grow, take a look at my first grow its got alot of info on it, and im sure you will do this well, just takes time and patience and im sure you will get it..

But yea I hope all you guys stick around because things are only gonna get better!!! :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom