Sukafr33's Second Indoor Soil Grow

i just compared pics from today to the last pics (4 days ago) and wow they are growin like crazy, and already smellin!!

They are lookin' nice; I'm excited for you! :) How is the RoseRx working? I can't see any noticable pest damage from your pictures, so hopefully the pesticide is working!
And thanks for the mentioning your success with the Natural Magic odor eliminator. I took your advice and had my boyfriend order a bottle so hopefully that takes care of our smell.
Keep up the good work Suka ;)

That certainly is the right price. The stuff I was paying for was 10X that much so I will give it a try for sure. Thanks for the heads up....Bless

First i wanna thank everybody for joinin me and for all the kind words, and Indajag thanks for the chart, i actually had saved it from your journal but thanks for postin it for me.. so next i gotta alittle update wit some pics, i've been findin a couple fruit flies in there dead and i keep findin little white spots on my leaves, i have these little white things, their smaller then a jimmy/sprinkle, they dont fly or have wings, and they just crawl around real fast, i cant find a pic in the book and i have really looked them up yet, i baught this 3 in 1, fungicide, insecticide, and miticide called Rose Rx, its made from a neem extract, looks like a pretty good product from what i read..so now for some pictures.. first is a group pic in the cab.
100_06912.JPG

heres the 3 that i started together, u can pretty much tell in which order i grew them from the size they are..startin off real nice!!!
100_07002.JPG

100_07012.JPG

this is the one that i started first, im still not likin the way its growin, and i know its got to do with the shitty ass soil that i used for this one, i dont wanna get rid of it though cause it still looks ok..
100_06952.JPG

100_06963.JPG

this is the one that i started last, and it looks like shit, its growin all sick lookin, i dont know im gonna see what happens, hopefully it turns itself around..
100_07233.JPG

this is how dense they are growin already, lookin good to me!!
100_07102.JPG

100_07093.JPG

100_07352.JPG

this is a pic of the bottle of pest control...
100_07413.JPG

and last of all, this is what i use for odor control, this stuff works amazing, this keeps the whole room smelling fresh the whole grow, just this one small container, i swear by this stuff!!
100_07432.JPG

so thats it, let me know what you guys think, and any suggestions would be HIGHly appreciated it, thanks...

Off to a great start!!!

When I was a kid my class was given a plot of land to grow whatever we wanted but we could only use soapy water for insect control. Would that work in this application?`

thanks everybody for the kind words, and momma make sure you get the kind in the pic, thats the only kind that works, like i said i tried all the other kinds and they didn't work at all, this is the only kind that did the job, it has a strong smell of like fabric softener sheets but it eats up all the bad smell and you can smell nothin but smell of clean clothes, i used 2 containers durin flowering and the harvest and you couldn't smell nothin, like i said this stuff works amazing...and i haven't used the Rose Rx yet becuase i wanted to wait until it got alittle older so nothin bad happened to it, tryna take safety precautions to be safe, dont need all this good work goin down the drain, now if the pest problem was worse then what it is i would definitely be sprayin them down, but their ok at the moment so im gonna wait... other then that they are gettin bigger by the day... I also have a question, should i worry about light leeks this early in the grow?? or should i have it completely sealed off?? because rite now the temps are alittle high where im at so i haven't been coverin the cab up so it has some kind of air circulating through the cracks on the sides of the glass on the front of the cab, let me know what you guys think and do you think that it would bother the plant this early in the grow.. thanks..

Inda lol i heard about the soapy water but i never tried it, im gonna read up about it in my grow bible and i'll let you know, because im pretty sure that i read about some other remedies in the book to get rid of all different kinds of pests including mold and all them kinds of bad things, but yea i'll let u know what i find out, i know one thing was if you use garlic it gets rid of a certain kind of insect, i dont know, i'll let u know...

I think light leaks are overblown, the plants grow fine outdoors with moonlight and car lights and porch lights and it never seems to bother them any. If your plant is so unstable that a little light leak will make it go hermie it was probably gonna do that anyhow.

My plants are exposed to indirect light pretty much nightly, when I turn the light on in the outside room, or go in there with a flashlight checking on whatever. I try to keep it as brief as I can, and they've been just fine.

They still need 12 hrs of darkness to stay in flower but a little light here and there shouldn't hurt them, and imo it's better to do that and get your temps down.

thanks fellas, i appreciate it!!! i think im just gonna put a towel over top the cabinet to cover the sides of the glass that way that will get rid of the light leaks... and a little update, i topped 2 plants, fimmed 2 plants, and lst'ed 1 plant, and the one that is doin shitty i just left it alone... I also started the vegging nutes yesterday and they look like they adapted to it pretty good!!! other then that everythings good!!! maybe some pics tomorrow night, my daughter comes over for the weekends and i dont do anything around her so i should have more growth on them!!! until then smoke on fellas!!! :tokin:

so i think im gonna get rid of 2 of the plants, the one thats in shit dirt and the other one thats suck lookin, im not gonna waste waste my nutes and shit on tryin to save a sick ass plant, so i think i'll just go with the 4 plants that are doin good for now and hopefully they end up bein females, also the plants took to the topping and fimming yesterday, so thats a good thing, and i still have the munchkin over so yea pics will be up later on tonight.. thats it for now, be back later, until then smoke on!!!! :tokin:

yessir, well so far im keepin it, fingers crossed, hopefully things turn out good and i do end up keepin it, my last grow i only lst'ed one plant and grew really good and ended up to be a male, had me mad as shit... but yea hopefully things turn out good this time..

so i got a couple pics i took of the plants tonight let me know what u guys think so far,
first is a couple group shots
this was lastnight before i decided to get rid of the 2 plants.
100_07471.JPG

and these are tonight of the 4 that i want to keep..
100_08085.JPG

100_08257.JPG

these are the ones i fimmed and topped
100_08145.JPG

and this is the one that i lst'ed
100_08105.JPG

100_08125.JPG

and heres a couple pics each of them
100_08243.JPG

100_08201.JPG

100_08182.JPG

well thats it for now, let know what you guys think, and any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

i just wanted to put these up to help me durin my grow, that way i dont gotta keep goin back into my computer to look at them, and hopefully it can help some people out with any problems with whats on the charts...
plant_parts.jpg

phChart221.jpg

when-to-harvest-chart.jpg

plant_pests.png

thrips-in-stages.jpg

crzycom12.jpg

Fimming_v_topping1.jpg

LST_ing_Method.jpg

and i just had to put these up, thought they were funny lol !!!!!
welcome_warrant_mat.jpg

BuddRig.jpg

and im a die hard Philly fan but this was funny..
WeSmokePhillies1.jpg

hope this could help you guys out and hope it made you laugh alittle.. :tokin:

thanks dude, i appreciate it.. hope you stick around i plan on this bein a good grow!!! do you have a grow goin on??? and what abou a journal that i can check out?? and thanks for joinin me on this ride...

Unfortunately I don't have a grow journal up. I'm completely new to growing and am still reading every day about it, learning loads of stuff from grow journals like this one. I just started messing around with some tomato plants I germ'd. Anyways I'll likely go with cfl's when I grow for the first time. I noticed your first grow was all cfl, do you have any advice as to how much cfl light I will need if I plan on growing 1-2 plants to 3-3 1/2 feet max?

Back
Top Bottom