Sukafr33's Second Indoor Soil Grow

Hi SF - My thoughts:

First really sorry about the males and the pain. Both suck royal donkey balls. Second, I'm thinking jump back on the horse, and sprout some seeds. Start a new journal to signify your fresh start and to signify a fresh new course that ends in success.

Just my 2 cents. :goodluck: my friend! Hang in there, k?

thanks everybody, i appreciate it for sure.. and no i cant get ahold of any femmed seeds or clones, where im from its rare to find people that grow it and all you hear about is yea i tried but couldn't figure it out... so on another note, i think im just gonna start over and start a new journal, what do you guys think i should put this journal as?? prolly start germin some seeds tonight, just been in alot of pain, so im alittle out of commision.. but i'll let you guys know when i start, and hopefully everybody joins me, gonna try a different line of nutes this time too, cant wait for that either...well talk to you guys later..and let me know what you guys think..thanks

thanks everybody, i appreciate it for sure.. and no i cant get ahold of any femmed seeds or clones, where im from its rare to find people that grow it and all you hear about is yea i tried but couldn't figure it out... so on another note, i think im just gonna start over and start a new journal, what do you guys think i should put this journal as?? prolly start germin some seeds tonight, just been in alot of pain, so im alittle out of commision.. but i'll let you guys know when i start, and hopefully everybody joins me, gonna try a different line of nutes this time too, cant wait for that either...well talk to you guys later..and let me know what you guys think..thanks

Well I think your awesome and will be looking forward to your next attempt! Don't give up bro and we will all be here... just let us know. Sorry to hear about your pain, but all bad things must pass, just as the good will. As far as what to do with this journal? Half of me says keep it and update it when you start your seeds. The other half say's "Sukafr33's Recovery Grow". Just a thought. Best of luck!!!

:goodluck: :peacetwo:

keep ya head up SF, I know how it is to get frustrated and feel like you wanna throw all your shit away and give up. But we as growers work to hard learning, buying, and growing to do that. I wish you the best bro........;)

All is not lost. I would cook em' down and make some edibles or salves. Like someone mentioned before there are anti-inflammatory properties also. You can google marijuana recipes, there is a ton of them out there.

Taken a seat on #3
Kat

With my first grow, I had a ball form and I thought it was a male, turned it he was a she. Obviously I know this grow is long over, but unless you see multiple nuts, don't always count your chickens before they hatch. Good job on the lst, I'll be trying this as I never seen it done this way. Catch you on the flip side, cheers, grogr33n

Back
Top Bottom