Sukafr33's Third Indoor Soil Grow

SuKaFr33

Sukafr33's Third Indoor Grow
So for everybody that doesn't know my last grow was doomed, I had 4 plants from different strains of bagseed and ended up with 4 males. So like most us do i yanked all 4 out the cab and i plant on choppin them up in peices and lettin the lawnmower do the rest... But on another note its time to get another one started and stop waistin time!!! Hope to see everybody here!!!

This time i plan on using bagseed again but i plan on using all the same strain and not different kinds, that way hopefully we dont have any problems this time around. I got the seeds out of some really good shit that i got recently, it was almost like a hash plant, but whatever atleast i know it will be good..this time around i think im not gonna veg aslong as i did last time, and maybe this time go into 12/12 alittle sooner that way i dont waste as much time as i did on the last grow. Im also gonna try a different line of nutrient this time around, im gonna go with Hydroponix through my whole grow, seen alot of great results from their products, so were gonna see what happens..Everything else is pretty much the same as last grow.. well here we go, fingers definitely crossed this time!!!!

What strain is it? 1 strain of bagseed
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Germinating
If in Veg... For how long? May 3, 2011
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil.
If soil... what is in your mix? Royal Gold Basement Mix - coco fibers, Humboldt forrest humus, compost, perlite, lava rock, earth worm castings, fishbone meal, feather meal, bat guano, seabird guano, kelp meal, oyster shells, silica, alfalfa meal, and coco chips.
If soil... What size pot? 6 inch plastic pots
Size of light? 8 100 watt(23watt maxx) Eccosmart cfl spiral bulbs.
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 72-85f
RH of Room/cab? 20 -50rh
PH of media or res? 6.2 - 6.8
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? Everyother 4 days
Type and strength of ferts used? Hydroponix's Basic Micro, Basic Grow, and Basic Bloom, Thrive Alive B-1 Red, Snow Storm Ultra..

So far i have 9 seeds germinating, im using the paper towel method with a little bit of thrive alive mixxed in the water, i have them in a container sittin on top of a heating pad on low so it doesn't get to hot, hopefully by tomorrow they will have sprouted and we can get this show on the road. Now my plans are to clean the cab and wipe it down, and then get the pots filled with soil so their ready to go!!! Well thats it for now, any questions feel free to ask.. :welcome:

Hang in there Suka, you just had a bad go around... I was 5 for 5 once with the males, shit happens... Good luck with this go around, we are here for ya...
:Namaste:

gl suka, glad to see ur back and ive been watching since ur first grow and ive learned alot. so im gonna tag along bro........

:yahoo:
ALRIGHT :bongrip:
LETS DO THIS!:thumb:
GET THAT GREEN TRAIN A ROLLIN:yummy:
good luck brother!:goodluck:

sorry everybody, im havin a heatwave where im at so its takin alittle longer then i exspected, but im back and got 7 little ones started, besides the heat, everything is lookin good!!! i got some pics to put up plus im gonna take some more tonight so i'll prolly just post them all at once tonight... and on another note im glad you guys stuck around, and im glad you guys learned alot from the other grows, im glad i could help you guys out..and Irie if i was to go 5 for 5 i think i would end up throwin everything out the window lol... but yea i guess you just gotta stick to it and pray for the best... im also thinkin this damn heat is takin a toll on them, and i also read that heat stress could turn them into males, but i got my fingers crossed and hopefully i get some females out of this bunch, And thanks again for everybody stickin around!!! i appreciate it..

So like most us do i yanked all 4 out the cab and i plant on choppin them up in peices and lettin the lawnmower do the rest...

lol Good luck this time around! I will be tagging along.

Thanks for everybody stickin around, and sorry for takin so long on postin the pics, shits really been hectic lately, and this damn heat that im havin isn't helpin either, kinda makes me wanna wait until it gets nice outside and these damn temps go down because rite now the temps outside where im at are stayin at 90 and above so that makes it 10 times worse in the cab, but im tryna do what i can with what i have..so heres some pics finally of what im workin with, let me know what you guys think so far...
heres some pics of my experiment that im gonna try, yea i know people do it all the time but im doin it for my own experience, gonna try to grow 2 plants in 1 pot and see how they do, heres what they look like so far..
080211170246.jpg

080211170309.jpg

I haven't done any naming yet so heres another one..
080211170533.jpg

080211171137.jpg

next one..
080211171546.jpg

080211171740.jpg

next one..
080211171931.jpg

080211171954.jpg

next one..
080211172448.jpg

080211172512.jpg

thats the last one, if you look closely at some of them you can that they are startin to branch off in the middle, hopefully this is a good go around, and last one of all is a group shot in the cab..
080211173112.jpg

let me know what you guys think and again thanks for stickin around!!!!

Krip thanks brotha, like i said i definitely need all the good luck i can get, and pilot thanks, means alot.. because this heat is definitely kickin my ass, i looked at them this morning and was like f-- this shit, i might as well throw these things away and wait till the summer is over, they say 85 degrees and above stops growth, and its been rite on the border line, so their doin ok but their definitely strugglin.. they also say that heat and stress tend to make males, but if anybody knows about stressin a plant its me, look at my first grow, i cut all the leaves off the plant and let it start over and look it turned out to be my best female lol, but i guess i'll let them go and see what happens, im prayin i get females this time, fingers crossed..

hey Suka! glad you got this going! looking forward to seeing those explode!

good luck on the 2 seeds in a pot.... are you going to lst them? remember that they will grow differently and have different characteristics, unless you control them a little one could very easly overshadow the other. im interested to see the results

Back
Top Bottom