Summer 2021 420 Sunshine Grow: Everyone Welcome

I think he's gonna need a bigger greenhouse....

1*K2mm9NnKXv8g7qRt-37wvg.png

Aloha friends :love:

Thought I would post up some flower pics of my outdoor plants so far. These are being grown fully organic under the Hawaiian Sunshine using the dry grow/bloom mix from @GeoFlora Nutrients and supplemented with organic teas.

Have a blessed day everyone! Aloha!
:passitleft::passitleft:

Aloha friends :love:

Thought I would post up some flower pics of my outdoor plants so far. These are being grown fully organic under the Hawaiian Sunshine using the dry grow/bloom mix from @GeoFlora Nutrients and supplemented with organic teas.

Have a blessed day everyone! Aloha!
:passitleft::passitleft:
Beautiful.
Bill

Please forgive me if I have missed any other wonderful members. Here goes.

@420 @Rob Griffin @Joshualuck @copperrein @Sticky fingaz @NuttyProfessor
@StoneOtter @MarcoD1984 @Moto258 @kaw900r @Randyhamlyn3 @Rexer
@Grand Daddy Black @LLsBestGo @Squiggle @Bud love @2Friends @DonkeyDick @Mdlroad @VetSmoke85 @LizardMate @Emilya @XiwsX561
@024backwards @Justin Goody @InTheShed @Timhomegrow @Plant Daddy @Tokin Roll @Buckshot @KCCO 77 @Dusty Kiefers @Cola Monster @Farmer Reading @CBDbud @Furcifer @Brewsterman @Sloppy @UrbanGardner @RetiredRN @Newbieable @Virgin Ground @ChefDGreen @N420 @One Of These Days @BigD13 @Ivanahemp @Rhys777 @Listersmeghead @DutchinAB
@Farthestnorth @AngryBird @BobbyZ @Bode @Stunger @Crawlndog @Renee Roberts @Teddy Edwards @Trala @BooWho2 @Tommboy1973 @Skottelgoed Spons @stinker @Amadeus Forzin @Gearc10 @Amazingvitality @GoogleGenie @Jon @metcalfr @Jonhayes97 @bobrown14 @CigNv @Gypsy58 @cr8grow @Fantomlimb @skunksa @HashFart @Ups @H20gro
@HigherTheHigh @Heraldo @Stoneisland @Backlipslide @SmokingBud @Rick34 @SmokingWings @Oldhippie59 @West Hippie @Mr gar @charliewaffles @BakedARea @andIhalped @Newbieable @Vadura @trichomeinstitutestudent @Cactusreefer @Buds Buddy @ed the head @Scottybm @JdMTB @killabeez @Glookies1 @AdamAdm @parnelli @greenforpres @Scoot77 @Joel13 @MackMurder @beccabuds @BeanTownFan420 @Moneymp08 @Hinge72 @Freak Brothers @Farmer Reading @Pat Puffer @Reave @HashGirl @Carcass @MrSauga @JohnnieJC3 @farside05
@Websissy @013 @indochronic @Nunyabiz
@Baron Von Blurple

Please post your favorite outside cannabis plants in sunshine or just a positive post.
Let's make this the best 420 yet. :love: :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Bill
Hello everyone.
As I'm relocating my outdoor grow had to be put on hold at the last minute.
But I have a great location for my new greenhouse.
I've seen alot of you have some fantastic girls going out side.
Let's see how they are doing.
Post a few pics and show them off.
Let's see those ladies basking in the sun.
Bill

Here is a pic of the new location.
I don’t think I’ll have a problem finding water.
Its just behind the row of cedars.
Perfect for the ladies.
Play structure is going.
Lots of room in the sun for the green house.
Bill

785058E0-A456-414E-A80E-C73314D52E23.jpeg

D59101ED-EC88-4022-B85F-80899C529994.jpeg

Here is a pic of the new location.
I don’t think I’ll have a problem finding water.
Its just behind the row of cedars.
Perfect for the ladies.
Play structure is going.
Lots of room in the sun for the green house.
Bill

785058E0-A456-414E-A80E-C73314D52E23.jpeg

D59101ED-EC88-4022-B85F-80899C529994.jpeg
Brilliant location , love it mate , well done . and the best of luck !!!! so happy for you mucker

Brilliant location , love it mate , well done . and the best of luck !!!! so happy for you mucker
Thanks Nutty :love:
Did you see yesterday a member needed help i put your sig in his thread to call you?
Bill

Thanks Nutty :love:
Did you see yesterday a member needed help i put your sig in his thread to call you?
Bill
sorry mate im not sure I am missing loads of alerts , they show about 40 then disappeared , then as the day goes on I cant keep up looking through them .

The new 20 Gal bag is ready for uppotting tomorrow. I found a nice wheeled dolly for the big bag this morning at the nursery. We’re going from 5 to 20 gal.

What a beautiful location Bill.

DSC00391.JPG

DSC00392.JPG

The new 20 Gal bag is ready for uppotting tomorrow. I found a nice wheeled dolly for the big bag this morning at the nursery. We’re going from 5 to 20 gal.

What a beautiful location Bill.

DSC00391.JPG

DSC00392.JPG
you also have a beautiful spot also , very nice . thats pot should keep the plant well fed :)

you also have a beautiful spot also , very nice . thats pot should keep the plant well fed :)
Hey @NuttyProfessor can you look at this for me please.
Funky mix i have no experience with.
Bill

Hello everyone.
As I'm relocating my outdoor grow had to be put on hold at the last minute.
But I have a great location for my new greenhouse.
I've seen alot of you have some fantastic girls going out side.
Let's see how they are doing.
Post a few pics and show them off.
Let's see those ladies basking in the sun.
Bill
Thanks Bill! Here's my Stankberry.

Back
Top Bottom