Summer 2021 420 Sunshine Grow: Everyone Welcome

After a long winter it is 420 again.
The perfect time to start this communal thread.
We all need some sunshine and warmth.
So let's all post our own brand of sunshine weather its your ladies enjoying some rays or your feet up on the cooler enjoying your day.
Maby you just want to say hi im having a good one!
Anything to do with your outdoor grow at all you want to show is great.
Plants ,soil ,tips ,what ever your passion ,what you just want to share with us all.
Let's bring some sunshine and positivity to each other after a long cold winter.
I'll tag everyone i can think of as soon as inget a chance but ill tag the resident ray of sunshine hopefully he is available.
@Sunnyskies :love:can you kick things off for us please with your brand of sunshine. :thanks:

20210419_184115.jpg

Please forgive me if I have missed any other wonderful members. Here goes.

@420 @Rob Griffin @Joshualuck @copperrein @Sticky fingaz @NuttyProfessor
@StoneOtter @MarcoD1984 @Moto258 @kaw900r @Randyhamlyn3 @Rexer
@Grand Daddy Black @LLsBestGo @Squiggle @Bud love @2Friends @DonkeyDick @Mdlroad @VetSmoke85 @LizardMate @Emilya @XiwsX561
@024backwards @Justin Goody @InTheShed @Timhomegrow @Plant Daddy @Tokin Roll @Buckshot @KCCO 77 @Dusty Kiefers @Cola Monster @Farmer Reading @CBDbud @Furcifer @Brewsterman @Sloppy @UrbanGardner @RetiredRN @Newbieable @Virgin Ground @ChefDGreen @N420 @One Of These Days @BigD13 @Ivanahemp @Rhys777 @Listersmeghead @DutchinAB
@Farthestnorth @AngryBird @BobbyZ @Bode @Stunger @Crawlndog @Renee Roberts @Teddy Edwards @Trala @BooWho2 @Tommboy1973 @Skottelgoed Spons @stinker @Amadeus Forzin @Gearc10 @Amazingvitality @GoogleGenie @Jon @metcalfr @Jonhayes97 @bobrown14 @CigNv @Gypsy58 @cr8grow @Fantomlimb @skunksa @HashFart @Ups @H20gro
@HigherTheHigh @Heraldo @Stoneisland @Backlipslide @SmokingBud @Rick34 @SmokingWings @Oldhippie59 @West Hippie @Mr gar @charliewaffles @BakedARea @andIhalped @Newbieable @Vadura @trichomeinstitutestudent @Cactusreefer @Buds Buddy @ed the head @Scottybm @JdMTB @killabeez @Glookies1 @AdamAdm @parnelli @greenforpres @Scoot77 @Joel13 @MackMurder @beccabuds @BeanTownFan420 @Moneymp08 @Hinge72 @Freak Brothers @Farmer Reading @Pat Puffer @Reave @HashGirl @Carcass @MrSauga @JohnnieJC3 @farside05
@Websissy @013 @indochronic @Nunyabiz
@Baron Von Blurple

Please post your favorite outside cannabis plants in sunshine or just a positive post.
Let's make this the best 420 yet. :love: :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Bill

First outdoor auto of the year (dope Seeds Zkittlez) going full time outside today. It’s gonna have a nice life by the beach while its sister lives right inside. And a great comparison grow to start the season off.
E24E6244-B5BF-4B81-9BDB-713805969A05.jpeg

Haha, the first one is a person going by my house. Appropo for today.

And this is my 6 foot 3 friend next to my Pineapple Chunk. One of the first successes here!
Nice shot for our contest today

Here goes! How's everyone's waves and palm trees look! Here the weather is just about to get me back in the mood to hit the hills up with a snowboard so instead I'll spend time with some Indoor rays with these fine ladies! Cheers and happy 420 what a great day to stay in and be a stoner haha! I'm using SNS by the way..

20210420_152230.jpg

After a long winter it is 420 again.
The perfect time to start this communal thread.
We all need some sunshine and warmth.
So let's all post our own brand of sunshine weather its your ladies enjoying some rays or your feet up on the cooler enjoying your day.
Maby you just want to say hi im having a good one!
Anything to do with your outdoor grow at all you want to show is great.
Plants ,soil ,tips ,what ever your passion ,what you just want to share with us all.
Let's bring some sunshine and positivity to each other after a long cold winter.
I'll tag everyone i can think of as soon as inget a chance but ill tag the resident ray of sunshine hopefully he is available.
@Sunnyskies :love:can you kick things off for us please with your brand of sunshine. :thanks:

20210419_184115.jpg
Otay pics from my outdoor grow. Day 1 vs today

Attachments

• IMG_20210316_133532077_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210316_133532077_HDR.jpg
    444.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20210420_061018719.jpg
    IMG_20210420_061018719.jpg
    575.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20210420_060938269.jpg
    IMG_20210420_060938269.jpg
    437 KB · Views: 35
Haha, the first one is a person going by my house. Appropo for today.

And this is my 6 foot 3 friend next to my Pineapple Chunk. One of the first successes here!

Nice shot for our contest today

You can stop for smokos, Rob. Now you know StoneOtter is on your route ;)

Still not sure where I'm gonna grow this year. Still have not seen the full potential of this plant , but think it could get bigger
This one got stolen before it was fully ripe ,left me 6 oz at least

HAPPY 420 Everyone!!! I don't have any girls growing outside. I should have had some by now...but life happened and led me astray. Instead, I'll be starting some seeds outside today! I'll post pics later if I can actually get to that goal without dogs and kids making go crazy. Haa haaa haaaa.

:cheer: I nominate @Bill284 for this year's 4/20 cheerleader of the year!!! :cheer:

Here in AZ it’s the opposite. We’re just coming out of our perfect season and heading into a long, hot summer. Hubby and I took the day yesterday to go 4 wheeling and enjoy one of the last few nice days left before the heat hits.

Here in AZ it’s the opposite. We’re just coming out of our perfect season and heading into a long, hot summer. Hubby and I took the day yesterday to go 4 wheeling and enjoy one of the last few nice days left before the heat hits. This is practically our backyard. Not garden related but there is plants in the pic. :cheesygrinsmiley:
View media item 1823752
Looks familiar to me

Back
Top Bottom