Summer 2021 420 Sunshine Grow: Everyone Welcome

Please forgive me if I have missed any other wonderful members. Here goes.

Please post your favorite outside cannabis plants in sunshine or just a positive post.
Let's make this the best 420 yet. :love: :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Bill
I just trimmed my latest Dark Devil Auto and got 14 grams from it. 14 grams may not sound like much but it's the same total that I got with my first TWO Dark Devil Autos last summer. So, that is my good news today.

Dark Devil Auto Yield - 20-Apr-21jpg.jpg

Woo hoo HashGirl! Happy Dark Devil Dance!!!:party:
Am i stoned or does that blue guy in the far back resemble the I don't care attitude and the others are dancing together!! Haha Either way that emoji or whatever yall call them things these days gets me everytime laughing!

Happy 420 just past to all. Here's some sunshine pics of my outdoor girls that were given the chop just 6 days ago. This is a pic of them catching some sun on the balcony in February.

And again just a few days ago before harvest.

To those folk who've still got snow on the ground, I hope you'll have sunshine warming things up before too long!

Happy 420 just past to all. Here's some sunshine pics of my outdoor girls that were given the chop just 6 days ago. This is a pic of them catching some sun on the balcony in February.

And again just a few days ago before harvest.

To those folk who've still got snow on the ground, I hope you have sunshine warming things up before too long!
I see a palm tree! My days better now thank you for that Stunger! Great looking ladies you had their by the way!

Does anyone know if there is a list to see all the best 420 deals out there?

So far, I've bought a new pipe and another vaporizer with 42% off (unfortunately, not a sponsor) plus some 510 vape cartridges to go with my new vape pen. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom