Summer 2021 420 Sunshine Grow: Everyone Welcome

Beautiful.
Love the little mascot.
Bill
HaHa, that's the Mrs lol! She likes to put lil fairies, dragon's or whatever really around the garden..she's mad, but lovely!!

HaHa, that's the Mrs lol! She likes to put lil fairies, dragon's or whatever really around the garden..she's mad, but lovely!!
She sounds wonderful. Where would we be without them.
Bill

Aloha All! :love:

G13 Sour Dog going outside under some Hawaiian Sunshine. She is a retired mama plant as her cutting takes her place. I hope everyone is having a blessed day! Aloha!
:passitleft::passitleft:
A81DE9AF-28EE-4A12-8F33-0AC34BABF9B0.jpeg

@Bill284 Mind if I join in??

Outdoor dont happen round these parts till middle of next month. I have girls going indoors that will eventually make it outside after the last snow.

We just had 3 nights in a row where it snowed pretty decent. Last year we had 10" May 9th. So no rush here.
We still only getting 13ish hours of daylight so cant put plants out until plus 14hrs or re-veg.

Getting close tho. Got soil mixed and waiting.

@Bill284 Mind if I join in??

Outdoor dont happen round these parts till middle of next month. I have girls going indoors that will eventually make it outside after the last snow.

We just had 3 nights in a row where it snowed pretty decent. Last year we had 10" May 9th. So no rush here.
We still only getting 13ish hours of daylight so cant put plants out until plus 14hrs or re-veg.

Getting close tho. Got soil mixed and waiting.
Always enjoy seeing anything you have put your touch to. :thumb:

It’s almost time to remix my tubs of soil. Apparently they need mixed while they are cooking out in the backyard.
How is everyone doing with their outdoor gardens? Any new pics?
I have been looking at plans for a green house.
Lots of options this one is appealing.
But I don’t know if the size is good.
Any thoughts.

0D896AFD-492E-40D5-924D-CB4BE0438812.jpeg

Appealing, wow, that plant is obviously disgruntled that it's owner bought it a small budget size glasshouse!
I'd be very curious about the soil mix being used there too. Nice!

It’s almost time to remix my tubs of soil. Apparently they need mixed while they are cooking out in the backyard.
Any thoughts.

This one is clearly made for the discreet gardener in mind :rofl: I personally wish it had a hinged door but that is just my own personal preference.

:passitleft::passitleft:

Any thoughts.

i do not see any tomatoes on it lol :laugh:

I got that s

I got that same greenhouse
Hows it working for you? I chose this one as I like that the sides roll up a bit for air movement, and that the cover can be reordered.

Back
Top Bottom