Summer Garden - High-Brix Blend

Re: MaxYield's Summer Garden - Platinum LED - High-Brix Blend

I haven't grown outdoors. I bet the yellowish leaves are just response to all the rain, cool temps, lack of direct sun and soggy roots. The rain may have flushed some of the nutrients out of the pot but I wouldn't do anything with nutes etc until its been sunny for a bit and see if it changes. I think its fine.

It shouldn't happen just from rain and temp's - unless they are really low. It has rained nearly every day for the last two weeks and the temp's (60's) are about 20 degrees cooler than they were a month ago.

AoS_Close_Top_05-16-15.jpg

It shouldn't happen just from rain and temp's - unless they are really low. It has rained nearly every day for the last two weeks and the temp's (60's) are about 20 degrees cooler than they were a month ago.

AoS_Close_Top_05-16-15.jpg

She has been getting really f***in' hammered haha... She has been outside for like 2 or 3 weeks, and has had 4 decent days of sunshine. I have no idea but regardless this is definitely a shock too her, she has been babied inside my closet like a sheltered child for the first 18 weeks of her life then... BOOM. Poor baby.

I have given her a sufficient amount of nutrients to take care of any deficiencies (I think) so I am just gonna hold out until sunshine and see what she tells me. I have faith, she has always been resilient!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Your Brix-Babies look great man, that PitBull is to die for. :thumb:

-- PRE VACATION UPDATE --

Alright everybody, I am flying out tomorrow for a week long vacation. I have someone lined up to help me keep my plants alive and well while I am gone... hopefully. Shouldn't be too hard.

......​

Firstly, I moved my cloning dome over my seeds too keep the fan off them while they break ground. Not to worried about humidity as it stays around 60% in that little closet, it has no ventilation... we just leave the door cracked.
IMG_42336.jpg

Here is the nicest looking SD clone in the FoxFarm blend. She is looking better today after being taken out from under the LED and given a drink of water.
IMG_42349.jpg

Here is the second SD clone in the FoxFarm blend, her new growth is looking good, I want to cut off that dying leaf so bad but I will hold steady. I DON'T have to cut off everything that I don't deem aesthetically pleasing.
IMG_423510.jpg

Next up is the SD High-Brix #1, she is looking much better than she was yesterday. I went ahead and watered her because her pot was very light and I am leaving tomorrow. I think taking 'em out from under the LED was a good idea. That Mars is POWERFUL!
IMG_42366.jpg

Here is the SD High-Brix #2, she is looking better as well. Watered this one too.
IMG_42375.jpg

........​

I am going to stop by early tomorrow around lights on and give the H.B. girls their weekly Foliar of Brix. Don't want to entrust that duty to anyone in this house. I went ahead and gave the SD clones in FoxFarm a dose of nutrients to get them chuggin'. Hopefully seeds pop within the next two days and my friend will just have to lightly water around the stem to keep the soil moist until I return.

Let's all hope everything goes according to plan!
:helpsmilie:

:popcorn:

Try to Have some fun on your trip down south and relax, all this stuff you setup here...is gonna take care of itself! :)

Hope you don't mind? I would love a seat for this show. After watching your generosity to all I just gotta sit in on your newest project.

Gobs of Buds and karma your way Max!

Howdy Captain! It would be my pleasure to have you along for the ride, this should be a fun one! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for all of your kind words and support, I hope you enjoy your stay! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Try to Have some fun on your trip down south and relax, all this stuff you setup here...is gonna take care of itself! :)

That's the plan my friend! I will try not to worry, this little plants can usually fend for themselves so I have confidence :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for the reassurance! Always glad to have you in my Journal!

Wow! Joined in 2013 and this is your 1st post and sub. Welcome?
Ultra-lurk mode disengaged! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sorry I'm so late Max. Life got a bit rough there. Subbed in, and I'll catch up later. :popcorn:

Hey brother have a great trip. Be safe, have fun and soak up that brother quality time. Your gonna come home to new gear and cured buds. Gotta be pretty exciting. :party:

Thank you very much Sub! Gettin' away from the monsoon season up in Colorado for a little bit, now that I remember what the sun looks like I'm a little more cheerful1 :rofl:

And of course quality brother time is always fun, especially when it's summer :cheesygrinsmiley: thanks for stopping by my friend, your garden is lookin great as always, good luck finishing that trim!!! Haha

Subbed up Max! Looking good so far man. Have a great trip!
My p300's should arrive today or Monday. Can't wait to get the tent running! :)

Welcome aboard my friend, glad to have you here! I'm sure you're excited to have your new lights!! I'll, stop by your Journal and check em out ;) I sure am excited to get mine hung up!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Welcome to my Journal my friend!! I am honored to have been chosen for such a lid changing event!! Welcome to the growers table my friend, once you start posting so much new information opens itself up to you!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sorry I'm so late Max. Life got a bit rough there. Subbed in, and I'll catch up later. :popcorn:

Not a problem at all Sue, just happy to have you along :cheesygrinsmiley: I understand how it all goes, I haven't been very active recently so I can't judge! ;)

Hope you're having a wonderful day and week, I know I am!

Caught up... Sub'd.

Doc's kit & Platinum light.
This should go very well.

That's the plan my good friend!!! I can't wait to be in the thick of it, my friends tending to my garden are keeping me updated and everything is looking absolutely wonderful! Just gotta get home and get this light set up and we will really be off to the races.

Thanks for stopping by Cajun! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just getting caught up real quick here bro, subbed as well of course ^^

Welcome aboard Away! Wouldn't be a party without ya!

:party:

Hope you enjoy your stay, offer any input you have to offer my friend, especially when it comes to training! Once I start the LST on my Blue Berry and Berry Bomb I am sure I will be looking for advice! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just got some pictures from my friend tending to my babies. Both seeds have broke ground and are doing tremendously well! I guess they could have been a little closer to the light as they stretched more than I prefer, but I'll get over it.... They are very strong and very green; the Blue Berry's first set of true leaves are very broad and have deep ridges, as where the Berry Bomb's first set of true leaves are thinner with less pronounced ridges.

Both stems are probably an inch and a half tall.

I haven't gotten pictures of the SD clones or the Warlock, I want to have the full effect of coming back to new plants upon my return :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm assured they are all doing great, apparently the warlock is drinking a lot of water, I will up pot her when I return.

:Namaste:

What up max.

What's goin on my friend!!

Just takin' some morning bong rips with my bro, enjoyin that Georgia sun! Lookin at some seeds, I'll have to get another Pure Kush cause I totally fucked mine up haha. I Can't wait to see how yours turns out though, hope it's a ripper to make up for its fallen comrad.

Back
Top Bottom