Summer Garden - High-Brix Blend

Re: MaxYield's Summer Garden - Platinum LED - High-Brix Blend

I also think if names were removed you 36Gr0w or stealthboats would win. That's just my opinion though.

Hey enjoy a Georgia peach for me while your there. I'm not talking about fruit.

I think your nug looks great max. Definitely top 3.

Wow, thank you very muc Dutty. That means a lot coming from a grower of your prestige, that comment alone makes entering it worthwhile :cheesygrinsmiley: No matter how much shit is talked on it :rofl:

You're the man Dutty, again, thanks.

:Namaste:

I also think if names were removed you 36Gr0w or stealthboats would win. That's just my opinion though.

Hey enjoy a Georgia peach for me while your there. I'm not talking about fruit.

Your entry (as I'm sure all of your entry's would be) is right up at the top as well my friend. I thought SmokeyMcFly's Super Lemon Haze deserved more attention as well, that is a beautiful Nug.

Hope you're having a good day my friend! My next peach is for you buddy, and we aren't talkin' about fruit! :cheesygrinsmiley: :rofl:

- HIGH BRIX FEEDING SCHEDULE -

Alright everyone, using several different posts from "DocBuds High Brix Q&A" as well as his "In The Lab" threads I have put together a precise feeding chart that can applied to any number of pots. I took Major PITA's Foliar Spray ratio and expanded on it, those are my best estimates based on how much of the Foliar Spray I have used in the past.

Nice.. Thanks for posting this. I'm just starting my first Brix grow and this will defiantly help.

:thanks:

Nice.. Thanks for posting this. I'm just starting my first Brix grow and this will defiantly help.

:thanks:

My pleasure my friend!! I really have an affinity for organization so it's just second nature for me to lay out that kind of information as precisely as possible :cheesygrinsmiley: and thanks to Graytail and Major it wasn't very hard to do!

Feel free to come back through at any time, June 2nd will bring the most anticipated (at least on my end) update this far! Do you possibly have a journal for your High Brix grow? If not and you plan on making one, come drop a link on this thread and I'll head over!

Have a wonderful night ;)

Keep up the good work Max.

Likewise.

How'd you like that Alien Dog?

Well I had my own issues while growing it (PH issues) so I probably didn't get to grow it to its full effect... However that being said it was already a finicky strain before my PH problems, very sensitive to N. Once I dropped my nute dosages a little to make up for that she did great. Produced the largest buds of all three plants i had going and it was farthest away and out from under the light.

Smoke was absolutely wonderful, and she smelt great. I would like to grow her out again and see what differences I can get the second time around. The high wasn't what I look for in cannabis but it wasn't unpleasant, I would imagine it would be good for people who suffer from chronic pain or insomnia. The high is mild in the head and starts very faintly and creeps up until your eyes are droopy. Relaxes the body and would definitely help anyone fall asleep!

The buds were also really pretty, I bet in a correctly PH'ed environment it would preform miraculously. Hope that helps :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm subbed as well. I like the effort you are putting into that "cocktail" mixing. I'm that kind of bartender too, but I'm rolling the Hydro's path so I have no other choice.

Thanks for stopping by my journal, I won't be missing yours updates.

Sending good vibes

Hey max. Here's the pure kush. I've re named her maxy lol.
DSC_4245.JPG

She's a shorty but she will end up a midget ssbbw

I'm subbed as well. I like the effort you are putting into that "cocktail" mixing. I'm that kind of bartender too, but I'm rolling the Hydro's path so I have no other choice.

Thanks for stopping by my journal, I won't be missing yours updates.

Sending good vibes

Welcome aboard Groovy!!! Thanks for stopping by :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes I am a very organized bartender and enjoy precision in my "cocktail" mixing hehe. You will be doing much more of it than I however, I can't wait to watch your girls as well, they are gonna get huge.

Feel free to offer any advice you have, I'm sure you'll see me ask a question on your journal every now and again, I'm a curious sort :cheesygrinsmiley: again that's for dropping by! And welcome! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey max. Here's the pure kush. I've re named her maxy lol.
DSC_4245.JPG

Hahahah I love it! Little Maxy better do me proud!

I have a quick question about her actually! I remember very vividly in your Veg updates that her growth structure was very tall and thin.. I would have imagined she would flower the same way, but it looks like she has gotten much bushier. Did that happen after flip, or is that due to something you did purposefully?

Thanks in advance! :cheesygrinsmiley: she looks awesome!

Back
Top Bottom