Summer Grow - Sativas In the Balcony

I love to see outdoor grows and when we finally get a Medical Law here I'm definitely going to get one or two going outside.

Yeah bro get one or two going outside, its such a difference to see them grow with natural light. I hope Cannabis gets legalized in North America but even if they don't legalize it by the end of the decade, Im still gonna grow my own cause honestly Im not doing any harm to society to consider my 4 plants in balcony a crime.

lets Grow Awareness & F#ck the Pigs.

Respect bro

UPDATE

So I was forced to move my plants inside cause the landlord decided to renovate the balcony in all the apartments, So its all destroyed and dust all over... But they are doing mighty fine. I've been training non stop I haven't done defol yet but On my next watering with 2-2-2 solution I will defol a lot that way I can continue this form of training thats mainly trying to keep the main stem the most horizontal possible so all the branching shoot up giving me infinite colas, I guess keeping the main stem horizontal makes an equal distribution of energy and nutrients and I avoid topping, and the wind and the LST will make the stems strong enough to support the buds when flowering. Also its perfect for cloning. Im a little afraid they will grow to much.
Brainstorm Is doing better but its not a very happy girl, I guess she's a tuff one.
BrainStorm Haze Fem
DSC034035.JPG
DSC034045.JPG

Jamaican Sativa Reg//house strain
DSC034096.JPG
DSC034084.JPG
DSC034075.JPG
DSC034064.JPG

Trainwreck Fem
DSC033965.JPG
DSC033977.JPG
DSC033987.JPG
DSC034025.JPG

Claustrum Fem
DSC034105.JPG

DSC034116.JPG
DSC034124.JPG
DSC034136.JPG
DSC034146.JPG

I might be pushing it to much with the training cause these are mostly pure Sativas and I guess they like to stretch and be lanky and Im forcing them to stay low...
Comments and Suggestions always welcome.

Positive Vibrations
Enjoy

Have a great weeDkend

First Month Update

So it has passed around a month since this grow started, the ladies look sharp but the Brainstorm... I finally took the time to take care of them so I watered with nuts 2-2-2 and after did defol and continued to train, repositioning all the branches to a more comfortable position.

Work is still being done to the Balcony so I have them in my room, not much sunlight in there so Im forced to move 'em in and out every day... tons of work.

My favourite so far is the Trainwreck has a very nice structure and leaves, the Jamaican is One of a kind very peculiar node structure and the Claustrum is just a strong one keep shooting up for the sky, for some reason I can't figure out the Brainstorm is just not growing right seems some what stunned and the weird leaves coming out are just not looking right even though the plant seems very alive and healthy, I really don't know why its not growing at the same pace as the rest.

Still they got the whole month of July to double the size, after this month I will do a Second Defol.

Off Topic: My veggies are doing splendid, got my self some pink tomatos and cherry tomatos, some sweet yellow peppers, oregano, basil, cilantro, green onions, summer squash, spinach, mint...

Pictures Before/After Defol
Claustrum Fem
DSC034224.JPG
DSC034236.JPG
DSC034244.JPG
DSC034254.JPG
DSC034265.JPG
DSC034273.JPG
DSC034284.JPG
DSC034295.JPG
DSC034306.JPG
DSC034316.JPG
DSC034324.JPG
DSC034335.JPG
DSC034344.JPG
DSC034354.JPG
DSC034363.JPG

Brainstorm Fem
DSC034374.JPG
DSC034383.JPG
DSC034394.JPG
DSC034404.JPG
DSC034415.JPG
DSC034424.JPG

Jamaican Sativa Reg /hs
DSC034432.JPG
DSC034444.JPG
DSC034453.JPG
DSC034462.JPG
DSC034476.JPG
DSC034485.JPG
DSC034496.JPG
DSC034505.JPG
DSC034514.JPG

Trainwreck Fem
DSC034525.JPG
DSC034535.JPG
DSC034546.JPG
DSC034554.JPG
DSC034564.JPG
DSC034574.JPG
DSC034585.JPG
DSC034593.JPG
DSC034604.JPG
DSC034614.JPG
DSC034624.JPG
DSC034634.JPG

The Main stem is now half way in to completing the whole turn around the pot, one It complete the pot I redirected to the center and let out grow upward.

Hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

Good Vibes & Happy Sunday

Quick morning mist

Nothing makes your day better than waking up to the fresh aroma of wet Cannabis and a good cup of coffee. Yesterday was really hot so I was misting and watering a few times to keep my ladies comfy.

This is how they look a week after defol.

Brainstorm Fem
DSC034703.JPG

Jamaican Sat Reg/HS
DSC034713.JPG

Trainwreck Fem
DSC034723.JPG

Claustrum Fem
DSC034742.JPG

Group shots & Veggies
DSC034692.JPG
DSC034752.JPG

Great weedKend everyone

Good Sunday everyone

I will be abscent for 2 days so I took extra precautions so the ladies dont panic, watred last night and today morning.
They are doing incredible. Even the brainstorm is catching up. Still 10 more days for the next defol.
Group
image12060.jpg

Claustrum Fem
image12061.jpg

Trainwreck Fem
image12063.jpg

Jamaican Sativa Reg//HS
image12064.jpg

Brainstorm Fem
image12065.jpg

You guys gotta excuse me for the quality of the pics, taken using the phone.

Enjoy

Little Update since Im back from my 2 day out of town trip, felt I need to write down what's new.

I watered with Jacks 1-3-2 Blossom booster all of my plants, approximately 1.5 litters per plant, that was yesterday, today we got some rain and lots of heat after. But nights are cool so the plants are all doing pretty good.

Heres a quick look; I took them with the cellphone sorry
Group
IMG_42275.JPG

Trainwreck Fem
IMG_42286.JPG

Claustrum Fem
IMG_42294.jpg

Brainstorm Fem
IMG_42303.jpg

Jamaican Sat. Reg//hs
IMG_42314.jpg

Until next time
:surf:

Sunday Morning Bliss

Puberty is here and these girls are growing hairs, guess its an early season. I might have to defol soon and not risk to do it later in Bloom.

Quick shots

Group
DSC034977.JPG
DSC034944.JPG
DSC034844.JPG
DSC034863.JPG
DSC034985.JPG

Claustrum Fem
DSC034924.JPG

Trainwreck Fem
DSC034916.JPG

Jamaican Sativa Reg//hs
DSC034894.JPG

Brainstorm Fem
DSC034905.JPG

Nice green lantern color and the upper nodes are just amazing, Im really happy how well they responded to my training, which I would go in detail later on in the journal.

Great Sunday Everyone
Positive Vibrations

Lovely looking balcony shots of your girls Danish :Namaste: Looks like they were holding their own whilst you were on vacay! I think you should wait a bit for a defol, let these girls get set into flower before removing any foliage. IMO I believe that a lot of stress at the beginning of flower can slow the plant down for the remainder of its flowering life. Usually see members applying defoliation techniques around days 21 & 45 (approx.). Some positive vibrations coming your way on this warm Sunday morning Dani hope all is rolling along smoothly to the north! :surf:

Lovely looking balcony shots of your girls Danish :Namaste: Looks like they were holding their own whilst you were on vacay! I think you should wait a bit for a defol, let these girls get set into flower before removing any foliage. IMO I believe that a lot of stress at the beginning of flower can slow the plant down for the remainder of its flowering life. Usually see members applying defoliation techniques around days 21 & 45 (approx.). Some positive vibrations coming your way on this warm Sunday morning Dani hope all is rolling along smoothly to the north! :surf:

You are absolutely right CA, I don't want to draw energy from the main task which is setting for flower, so you're right I will wait for them to really hit flower period so I can remove some lower leafs, they got really bushy and my paranoia-o-meter is skyrocketing... if you know what I mean...

I will not add more fertilizer nor water until mid August, and checking back on your journal I will also try on letting then dry the soil like Relaxed Lester sounds very interesting theory worth trying.

Thanks for the advice broda Respect

:thumb:

:surf: Positives Vibes

You are absolutely right CA, I don't want to draw energy from the main task which is setting for flower, so you're right I will wait for them to really hit flower period so I can remove some lower leafs, they got really bushy and my paranoia-o-meter is skyrocketing... if you know what I mean...

I will not add more fertilizer nor water until mid August, and checking back on your journal I will also try on letting then dry the soil like Relaxed Lester sounds very interesting theory worth trying.

Thanks for the advice broda Respect

:surf: Positives Vibes

The paranoia-o-meter is something I know oh too well, our meter stays ringing at this location and the volume so to say is also rising :laugh:

Sounds good on the drying of the medium, I have been keeping a closer eye on the leaf-droop and catching the girls right before.
They seem to be doing a lot better, although, they are needing some nutrients.
Going to get working on an update on my page Danish :Namaste: my girls are in a mess :bong:

TGIF :surf:

Guys I felt the ladies needed an update, they are looking pretty nice, green and shiny glossy. Havent watered or defoled but yesterday we got heavy rain so guess they naturally got watered. Im planning the next feeding around mid August, I dont see them deficient so I dont want to intoxicate them with constant fertilizer.

The pre flower stretch is reduced to a minimum, every day they seem to grow half an inch in average, so I train them every day or every two days, Im training them to crawl the string and bamboos and they seem to enjoy it, its very Low Stress and at the same time I keep the inner circle open so the light penetration is equal thru all the plant structure. The strings also play a roll in supporting the branches making it easy for the plant to grow using less energy (this is just a hypothesis, nothing proven. But there is a less force of gravity pulling down). Also I notice that by twisting the stems around the support points, it breaks the cells like super cropping, but the plant is not hanging down instead with strings to support, there is a faster recovery and hardens the stem helping it mature and become solid faster.

Weather is perfect nowadays but I feel It might get to cold to fast. They are shyly showing pistil formation in the more mature tops, Im guessing the next 15 days are crucial for transition into flower, by the end of the month the daylight total hours would be 13, so mod def in the next 30 days they will be in full flower mode, Im really excited btw :D

So I have lots of pics for you guys to enjoy.

Claustrum Fem
at 2feet 4 inches the tallest top
DSC035253.JPG
DSC035264.JPG
DSC035284.JPG
DSC035294.JPG

the view of the inner circle (bottom2top)
DSC035305.JPG

DSC035314.JPG

the training of the top cola
DSC035325.JPG
DSC035333.JPG
DSC035342.JPG
DSC035354.JPG
DSC035362.JPG

Shyly begins puberty (little pistils)
DSC035383.JPG
DSC035391.JPG
DSC035412.JPG

Brainstorm Fem
the shortest one at 10 inches, im glad she is doing a lot better.
DSC035421.JPG
DSC035433.JPG
DSC035442.JPG
DSC035454.JPG
DSC035463.JPG
DSC035473.JPG

Jamaican Sativa Reg//House Strain
at a foot 2 inches Hopefully she defines sex quick, she looks really promising but there is quite some space between nodes.
DSC035483.JPG
DSC035492.JPG
DSC035501.JPG
DSC035512.JPG
DSC035521.JPG
DSC035533.JPG
DSC035542.JPG

Trainwreck Fem
at a foot 5 inches, very dense in leaves hard to believe its a Sativa dominant.
DSC035553.JPG
DSC035563.JPG

View of the inner circle (top2bottom)
DSC035604.JPG
DSC035613.JPG
DSC035624.JPG
DSC035633.JPG
DSC035643.JPG

Little pistil action going on
DSC035655.JPG
DSC035663.JPG

Promising colors for this one. The cold weather is defining factor.

If everything goes well by the end of this month I will defol to a maximum possible so they can get better light to the lower branches.

No pest, no mayor issues, but there is something eating the foliage of my basil plant and my pepper plant, what ever is eating the leaves doesn't go for the cannabis or the tomatoes. Hopefully during flower they dont touch my cannabis.

Stay tuned for more :surf:

Positive vibes to y'all green smokers.

GREAT FRIDAY EVERYONE

Looking good there Mr Denmark. Are you on Jylland or Skaelland or some other island?

Hope your neighbours aren't the curious kind. Your plant will be peaking over the sides of the balcony soon. Growing sativa in the middle of the city, on your balcony of all places, you've got some balls on you ;) If your plants get too high and you get paranoid go get some outdoor protective cloth, the kind you use to cover your strawberry plants from birds and stuff, the kind that breaths and lets sunshine through.

Have a great friday!

Looking good there Mr Denmark. Are you on Jylland or Skaelland or some other island?

Hope your neighbours aren't the curious kind. Your plant will be peaking over the sides of the balcony soon. Growing sativa in the middle of the city, on your balcony of all places, you've got some balls on you ;) If your plants get too high and you get paranoid go get some outdoor protective cloth, the kind you use to cover your strawberry plants from birds and stuff, the kind that breaths and lets sunshine through.

Have a great friday!

High there OrangeH

Well balls Im sure they are growing paired with my paranoia, they are big for an urban Cannabis garden even at 2 feet the tallest, I can't let them go beyond 3 feet Im not in Cali (props to my Cali Outdoor Growers, you know who you are). But Im in Montreal Canada, and law here is very confusingly open towards cannabis, medical cards for medical cannabis is allowed, they sell seeds all over the city, but growing is a NO-NO unless you say F*uck it and you do what I did. Consumption is so normal that you could even see workers in their uniform take a toke during breaks. Many rumours about Quebec legalizing Cannabis are being thrown around but nothing seems to change around here. People smoke regardless the cops are there or not. During summer days the smell of this city is one big Purple Kush Smog cloud. I know I am taking risks but the fight for legalization is a job of us all, so I set the record straight here, If ever something accours I would actually use this documentation as proof that there is no such crime of growing a few plants for personal consumption and medication for different sorts of pain and illnesses related to the kind of job I do... (CHEF)

And yeah all Sativas In the far far North, kinda crazy... but fun to see how these ladies adapt to there latitude and longitude, specially the Sativa from Jamaica.

Peace & thanks for dropping a message

Green grade, purple grade, brown grade for me, high grade, tropic grade, medicate for me! :ganjamon:
Danish, check out "Alborosie ‎- Escape From Babylon To The Kingdom Of Zion", been listening to this album on replay for the past week, think you may enjoy it as well if you haven't heard it already :) Some great smoking tunes to chill and think positively. Hope you are keeping those paranoia levels at an acceptable level, pushing some positive vibrations out your way brotha :surf: This mornings toke is for you and your healthy garden :bong:

Back
Top Bottom