Summer Outdoor Grow In Legal Cali

Emerson61

Second summer legal grow here in SoCal. Growing GSC, GG and Aurora Indica in 10g fabric pots. Did extensive topping, tying and bending early, plants now over 6’ with many tops beginning to flower. Advanced Nutes; Bat Guano. Plan to keep fan on them 24/7 come September to fight bud rot. Yield could be nice...

Outdoor is fun! Good time to experiment for shaping plants, canopy control techniques, plus- I like outdoor weed! Huge buds naturally!

Attachments

• 2B5E78BF-DC02-44F5-AD4F-E745FE56BA8E.jpeg
    2B5E78BF-DC02-44F5-AD4F-E745FE56BA8E.jpeg
    685.2 KB · Views: 178
  • EE94009B-FD54-4554-BA20-31619AF3A261.jpeg
    EE94009B-FD54-4554-BA20-31619AF3A261.jpeg
    812.1 KB · Views: 154
LOL...actually to help keep my puppy off! Wind not too bad where I live. What do you think- all things done equally- differences in yield between 10g, 20g, 30g?

LOL...actually to help keep my puppy off! Wind not too bad where I live. What do you think- all things done equally- differences in yield between 10g, 20g, 30g?
There is definitely a difference in yield when it comes to pots if you aren't supplying nutrients.

Here's a little bit of difference between 15 gallon and 30 gallon, 2 from last year and 2 from this year. The tan pots are the 30 gallons

DSC02903.JPG

Wow. I can really see how much wider and bushier plant a 30g can produce. Probably have maxed out yield in a 10 g with all of my training, nutes, etc. This is Nirvana Original Glue. 6'6" and tons of nice bud sites. We'll see how close to GG#4 Nirvana's version is... Also trying their Cookies; I'll report how it does. Plants are looking beyond healthy. Always worry about PWM and Bud Rot late in flower. Plan to keep a fan on them at night to keep humidity down.

That Trainwreck is one amazing looking Sativa! I think I will go 30g next summer and train to keep at 6" and wide...

Best part of 10g is easy movability if necessary; but clearly big roots=big yield

I finished my harvest about a month ago. Final yield was 11oz of huge, dense Girl Scout Cookies; 9 oz of Original Glue; and net 6 oz of Aurora. Battled bud rot during last month, and despite having a big fan blowing on them at night and checking closely daily, lost about 4oz of Aurora, maybe 3 of Glue, and maybe 2 of Cookies. Threw away anything which had any hint at all of rot, then checked buds closely during drying and cure.

Cured and jarred now, and each came out great. Aurora has that spicy taste and a couple of hits at night is great for sleep. Glue came out amazing. Sweet, sticky and beefy dense buds. True Top Shelf caliber. Only got better as cure progressed. Cookies produced giant buds; stalks bigger than my arm, with budlets almost the size of golf balls. Great cookies smell and flavor. Most vigorous plant ever- huge and deep green- and was most bud rot resistant.

Overall then, 26 oz of very good bud with three plants, grown between May and November, at a total cost (seeds, soil, nutes, fabric pots) of around $250...less than $10 per oz! Outdoor is fun and yield is amazing; lucky to live in legal Cali!

Back
Top Bottom