Sun Valley 2017 SSH x Cataract Kush - Full Organic

Holy crap bud, your garden has exploded and if I thought things couldn't get any better since I saw your grow for the first time her on 420magazine close to a year ago. It's as if your super sized things lol. The was a little rough start to the season, so what is your feeling now about things a little later on in the season, are you happy with things? How's those rats? Probably an ongoing issue I take it living in the wild.

The name Sun Valley caught my attention. I think I'll pull up a chair and catch up on this one.

Holy crap bud, your garden has exploded and if I thought things couldn't get any better since I saw your grow for the first time her on 420magazine close to a year ago. It's as if your super sized things lol. The was a little rough start to the season, so what is your feeling now about things a little later on in the season, are you happy with things? How's those rats? Probably an ongoing issue I take it living in the wild.

Never easy with all the rain and winds at this time of year but we are keeping up.
This is when the rats all come towards the house as the seasons change. But have them under control.

Smeegol those beds hold about 600L of soil

Shot bud, hoping to put in an order month end. I'm just not sure if I will have the space to pheno hunt all at once so may have to go into partially.

morning sunV, how's your girls doing, you should be coming into quite a few harvests soon what with winter and all on its way..

Just want to say thanks for being BOSS inspiration for my garden, hope you don't mind if I share a pic or 2 my friend.... ( your soil mix also works for me. Ingredient list is being compiled theory before practice) have a wicked day bud and that garden of bloom....:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom