Sunni - a Pheno? Clone

Hi Young Lady! ;)

I see what you mean....that is a big area. However it is going to be beautiful.
The stone is perfect in my eyes.
Red Chow...Red Dirt! Camouflage ;)

I know Hubby is chomping at the bit to get out there....better tie him up somewhere! :high-five:

Those kind of projects are never done when they are supposed to be done. I love the picture of all the worker sitting hanging out. When we did out backyard, they were or 2 months behind schedule and whenever I would come home my workers looked just like yours. Sitting or standing. One day I came home and there was beer cans all over the back yard and the drunkest worker I have ever seen was building my BBQ. Got to love contracting out work. Needless to say after 4 months of work, I had to pull a Donald Trump and say "YOUR FIRED." Oh well enough with the rambling. The work look very nice, good luck.

Hey, tmac, just checking in to make sure everythings cool, have'nt heard a peep and here's to hoping everythings okay in your castle!!!! have a good one, hope to hear from ya soon!!!

Hey All, just checking in to let you all know I am still hanging in! Thanks for thinking of me! Great news!! We finally got a bar in town!! It is a great place. We go once a week in the early afternoon! Feels good to actually have a few (bar) friends. Someone new to chat with.

Hubby is seeing the cardiologist for the final checkup. Hope he gives the big okay to do everything he wants now! He has been doing very well with his therapy!

The red sox just swept the yankees!! Yeah! I bugged hubby and he broke down and got extra innings, so now we can watch almost all their games!

Saw my Dr. She doubled my antidepressant and gave me an anxiety pill as well to take as needed. She said we might have to change my antidepressant. So far it is not completely helping. It is gonna be a real pain to change meds.

Got the trees cut up/split and stacked for future firewood by some friends.

Had a late freeze, got my grapes, our bigleaf magnolia as well as many other things. Might not have as much wine this year..... but I just up and quit drinking one day recently so it might not matter. Well I should amend that statement. I have a few mixed drinks at the bar. I did taste the cherry liquor I made last fall. It is very good. Will have cherries again soon, also blueberries.

The patio is finished and I am severely upset about the flagstone on the top. Some granite gravel/dust inbetween the pieces. Cant make it look nice/clean, sweeping only sweeps more gravel/dust around, dogs dig in it, not level, pieces rock... etc. Cost a lot of money.... but now I want plain square red blocks from lowes... Very sad! Will try and get some pictures of it.

I have left the growing to hubby mostly. Had the feeling he thought I had "taken over". But he says they stopped growing...and asked me to check them out. I think he is not using enough fertilizer.... he thinks they have bugs. I could find no evidence of bugs. Treated with asamax just in case, as well as added fert. Will try and get some photos.

Sorry I dont check in much, I do read up on some of the journals at times. Hard to join in the chit chat right now. I do love and miss you all.
Tmac

Hey All, just checking in to let you all know I am still hanging in! Thanks for thinking of me! Great news!! We finally got a bar in town!! It is a great place. We go once a week in the early afternoon! Feels good to actually have a few (bar) friends. Someone new to chat with.

Hubby is seeing the cardiologist for the final checkup. Hope he gives the big okay to do everything he wants now! He has been doing very well with his therapy!

The red sox just swept the yankees!! Yeah! I bugged hubby and he broke down and got extra innings, so now we can watch almost all their games!

Saw my Dr. She doubled my antidepressant and gave me an anxiety pill as well to take as needed. She said we might have to change my antidepressant. So far it is not completely helping. It is gonna be a real pain to change meds.

Got the trees cut up/split and stacked for future firewood by some friends.

Had a late freeze, got my grapes, our bigleaf magnolia as well as many other things. Might not have as much wine this year..... but I just up and quit drinking one day recently so it might not matter. Well I should amend that statement. I have a few mixed drinks at the bar. I did taste the cherry liquor I made last fall. It is very good. Will have cherries again soon, also blueberries.

The patio is finished and I am severely upset about the flagstone on the top. Some granite gravel/dust inbetween the pieces. Cant make it look nice/clean, sweeping only sweeps more gravel/dust around, dogs dig in it, not level, pieces rock... etc. Cost a lot of money.... but now I want plain square red blocks from lowes... Very sad! Will try and get some pictures of it.

I have left the growing to hubby mostly. Had the feeling he thought I had "taken over". But he says they stopped growing...and asked me to check them out. I think he is not using enough fertilizer.... he thinks they have bugs. I could find no evidence of bugs. Treated with asamax just in case, as well as added fert. Will try and get some photos.

Sorry I dont check in much, I do read up on some of the journals at times. Hard to join in the chit chat right now. I do love and miss you all.
Tmac
:thumb::surf::peacetwo::peace::lot-o-toke::morenutes::yummy::thumb:

in other words, get back in the grow room where the satisfaction of nursing your babies and a little medicinal smoking will bring peace and harmony back into your life in bushels of smelly happiness!! (I don't know what the hell I just said!! Wow!! I either smoked too much or not quite enough!) We all miss your smiling face and flying scissors around here, hope you feel better soon. Try making some edibles, sometimes ingesting some helps correct chemical imbalances in your system. Also, if you've never seen it, check out the rick simpson story, or run from the cure, really interesting, maybe you and the hubby can make a little "tincture", I really think something like that could be very, very useful, especially to someone like yourself, tmac. We like you much!!!!!!

Sounds like all is going well, except for the patio and the plants slow growth. Nice to have you back hope all is well and bless.

Hey T! Great to hear from you. Glad hubby is close to getting his OK from the dr.

Nice to hear you have some new friends to talk with as well, keeps the mind fresh talking about new things and topics. None of my close friends grow, so every time we hang out I feel like I get a little break :)

Sending my best wishes and good vibes to you and your hubby.

Take care!

Hey Tmac great to hear from you, hope you're up to joining us more soon.

I think you should get back in the grow room too, you have a knack for it and it's very therapeutic. Maybe you guys can share the duties in there.

I'm sending you a pm, take care!

Hey T - Sure hope your med situation gets sorted out to your satisfaction. I'm in agreement about the gardening therapy - sure helps me out! Take care, and sending you and your hubby positive vibes ~~

Glad to hear from you again, Tmac! Sorry about your patio troubles. You would think; for good references and future work; those guys would have taken more pride in their work and done a better job. maybe you can find someone through you new bar friends that can fix it up for you. I think you can get your plants to bounce back with a little tlc. I hope all y'alls medical ordeals work out for you. You are good people, and good things shall happen for you.
Best wishes and good luck!!

Hey All, I am still hanging in there!! Still hate my patio top.... tried blowing it all off..... did not help so I still hate it! The rock itself is okay..I guess. The owner of the company never came out to see the finished patio, and never asked how we liked it.

On another note.... our daughter is finally leaving the slug (her hubby) I went and helped her move the few things he would let her have and then went SHOPPING!! Did quite well.

School will be out soon and we are looking forward to having the kids with us for a week or so.
Watching the Festival Express Directtv channel 267 11:40 . What a great trip it was!!

Getting our garden in. My grapes got hit by the freeze we had a while back... ouch but I will still get some... not as many as last year. Also our big leaf magnolia. The cherrys are almost ready. Gonna pour some vodka over some again. Last years turned out fantastic!

Still holding hubby off from cutting down the girls. AND GUESS WHAT, I FOUND SOME NANERS TO CHOP OFF! Have to say it was a very nice moment! Memories.... i think they are lacking nuets, so have been upping the dose!

Dont you just love The Band....

I pulled into Nazareth, I was feelin' about half past dead;
I just need some place where I can lay my head.
"Hey, mister, can you tell me where a man might find a bed?"
He just grinned and shook my hand, and "No!", was all he said.

(Chorus:)
Take a load off Annie, take a load for free;
Take a load off Annie, And (and) (and) you can put the load right on me.

I picked up my bag, I went lookin' for a place to hide;
When I saw Carmen and the Devil walkin' side by side.
I said, "Hey, Carmen, come on, let's go downtown."
She said, "I gotta go, but m'friend can stick around."

(Chorus)

Go down, Miss Moses, there's nothin' you can say
It's just ol' Luke, and Luke's waitin' on the Judgement Day.
"Well, Luke, my friend, what about young Anna Lee?"
He said, "Do me a favor, son, woncha stay an' keep Anna Lee company?"

(Chorus)

Crazy Chester followed me, and he caught me in the fog.
He said, "I will fix your rags, if you'll take Jack, my dog."
I said, "Wait a minute, Chester, you know I'm a peaceful man."
He said, "That's okay, boy, won't you feed him when you can."

(Chorus)

Catch a Cannonball, now, t'take me down the line
My bag is sinkin' low and I do believe it's time.
To get back to Miss Annie, you know she's the only one.
Who sent me here with her regards for everyone.

Got a terrible cold going on. Have not had one for 2 years, caught this while I was at my daughters house....she had a bad cold. Yuk....

Hope everyone is having good weather and great smoke.

Love and miss you all!
T

Back
Top Bottom