Sunshine Mix #4 Aggregate - FAQ

Moksha

Hello Everyone!

I have had some previous experience with soil grows. I was using full fox farm line up of nutes with their ocean forest soil. Results were good and had an easy to follow schedule. Plants veg'd to 16in and flowered under 600w hps. Each plant yield 1 1/2oz -2 oz.

So with soil I followed the schedule water day 1 and then nutes @ 6.7 2-3 days later and repeat.

Now I want to use Sunshine Mix #4 Aggregate. I understand this is a soil-less mix. I have read on the forums here for the basics on watering and feeding. I gathered that you water every time with nutes ph'd at 5.7-6. My main question lies within the water run off. Do you water to you get a small amount of runoff or do let it run off at 1/4 your watering amount per plant?

I hope I have all this info correct. I am new to soil-less so anymore information would be appreciated.

Happy Growing,

Moksha

UPDATE!!

I found that this product is to be treated like inert dirt. Makes sure you ph water/nutes to 6.3-6.5. Water plants till run-off occurs. Plants are loving this soil-less mix.

Back
Top Bottom