Sunshine On A Brainy Day — PS Dwarf Star Lights Up My Life

PW, you may be an old dog but you've taught me a ton of new tricks!

Speaking of old dogs, I thought you might enjoy this quick snap of my dog, G2HM. I met his breeders years ago at a county fair, and they were showing horses that day at the fair as well. But whereas I know you enjoy horses I was there to see the dogs!

DobeWan.jpg

PW, you may be an old dog but you've taught me a ton of new tricks!

Speaking of old dogs, I thought you might enjoy this quick snap of my dog, G2HM. I met his breeders years ago at a county fair, and they were showing horses that day at the fair as well. But whereas I know you enjoy horses I was there to see the dogs!

DobeWan.jpg

Very cute and very alert. I love his ears. I loooooove dogs. He kinda looks like he's wearing a Batman mask. ;)

Here's my pup.. she's so dreamy... .
420-magazine-mobile510161151.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1515253667.jpg

She is cuper cute and loves to play!

*that picture is so cute with her wanting to play. I love that! Look at the eyes on her.

I love dogs, i used to raise beagles for rabbit hunting.

*Whaaat, that is awesome PW. I remember watching a docu on beagles for hunting. Their insane nose of following the slightest scent.

IMG_042846.JPG
IMG_042253.JPG
Lulu!! But don't be fooled. Because of her "mouthiness", she's also called...munch, jaws, Tyson, ....Crush and "Hairy Crocker" short for crocodile. Lol. Watch those fingers now!!

*Awwwwwwww, okay, those ears wouldn't had me in a moment. I don't go up to dogs to pet, I kneel down next to them and they tell me if I can pet them or not. But thanks for the warning. ;)

Nice!! Love Beagles. I used to have a pointer/blue tick mix. Beautiful doggo. Also had a full bred blue tick. Holy cow are they vocal!!

Yes they are, you can here them for a couple of miles under the right conditions.

Back
Top Bottom