Sunshine On A Brainy Day — PS Dwarf Star Lights Up My Life

I still have more reading to do G2HM, but thanks for an awesome journal. Make sure you keep us posted on what comes next. You are of course always welcome in my journal!

Dear 420 Family,

New journal in about a month. I just needed to rest and refocus my rehabilitation.

Thank you for riding the waves with me. I will savour this journal and reread every ones posts over again.

Forever encapsulated as part of my legacy. Your well wishes fuel my return to grow beyond my expectations.

Peace Love & Positivity

To be continued... .❤️

Don't think I've introduced you to Missy M4zin. She is an old girl, not sure exactly how old, who we rescued from the animal shelter six years ago. They estimated her age then at 10+ years. She doesn't like having her picture taken and she thinks she's a princess.

DSC_038217.JPG

DSC_038121.JPG

Good afternoon, friend!.

Wanted to note my mom is taking FHO I made in addition to the hemp seed oil she's been taking for a few months. She feels great, lots of smiles and laughs!

She did stop taking the Turmeric/Curcumin, though. Was giving her lavatory troubles.

All the best in healing and with the move! .

Thanks a million for sharing your Sunshine On A Brainy Day - Looking forward to your next journal!.....

Oh Wow! I am so happy to hear (sorry not about the lavatory problems...lol).

That just made my day DG. That FHO is top of the line for us, bold move and the right one to take. You are an official junior scientest with Rabbi and the rest. Congrats and I'll be in touch with the link to the new journal...big 420 family hugs.

I thought of you when I found a notification in my mailbox this morning.

September 21 is a day set aside to bring awareness to Alzheimer's disease. This year that date is being used to kick off a 12-day documentary series in halting the progress of and reversing the damage of the terrifying disease. If you're interested in following the series you'll find the registration page here.

Surprise visit from your very own off the grid Snid. Just want to say you're great, well done on this grow and journal. Make sure you let me know when the new one starts up. I'm in the process of sowing my next grow. Keep smiling and...

KiG my dear :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom