Sunshine On A Brainy Day — PS Dwarf Star Lights Up My Life

Sunshine On A Brainy Day — PS Dwarf Star Lights Up My Life

Can you believe we have been sharing this journey for a year already? There is no stopping this momentum now. If you are wise to my jive, then you will recognize my mission and symptoms. But much has changed in the grow department.

Firstly, I'm celebrating my birthday this week and I'm so proud to be at this point in my life. Thanks to my garden and your journals, I'm learning and adapting to this complicated and compassionate brain injury lifestyle.

Secondly, I feel lucky to be alive and walk with grace when I'm challenged. Very important to remain grateful when I'm upset. I swear like a trucker but I look way more like the curvy girl on the trucks' mud flaps. lol

Lastly, The new light we bought (thanks for chippin' in supportive husband) should basically grow my plants for me and could be a valuable tool for those with brain injuries and mental health challenges. And the money I contributed to the light, was my first cheque I got paid (since sept 2015) from mega hard work and perseverance through brain/grow rehabilitation.

This is my legacy and welcome to it... ;)

Organic Garden of Healing by Grow 2 Heal Me

2017-- "Growing green — still a novice but keen — made friends in the 420 mag scene — retraining my brain by planting a seed — humble harvests serving my need — walk the Lonely Mountain with the courage to lead.

2016-- "Growing green - a beauty to be seen - no time for mean - a friend, you can lean...on"

Welcome-to my humble experimental journal of rehabilitation & inspiration to give me a new purpose in life.

Growers Mission:Slow down degenerative brain disease through the processes of growing green medicine.

Purpose:-Retrain my brain and improve my executive functions through cognitive tasks.

Test results are in...but are not the final diagnosis.

"...these findings are worrisome for a frontotemporal neuro degenerative process. The differential include frontal variant Alzheimer's disease. Clinical correlation is needed. Consider psychostimulants to augment frontal lobe function and cholinesterase inhibitors to augment hippcampal function."

Novice Grower:1.5 years of growing my heart out. I've got one major harvest under my belt after 3 previous attempts. Thanks to help of the 420 forum, I am able to learn from others and challenge myself to be better each harvest. Now that I have a proper harvest under my belt, I am looking to increase quantity while looking for the ultimate formula that will soothe my soul and cradle my brain pain to go away.-

Accomplishments:
*I learned how to grow while battling a brain disease in my early 40's.
*I built my own "veg" area out of wired cubes and hung T5's.
*I have a "flower" area now.
*I am a retired soccer player and live my life through good sportswomanship values.
*I have the confidence to speak to people about growing in supply shops.

Tech Specs & Plant Details
(please excuse any errors I'm still learning)

What strains have I experimented with:

1. Outdoor Grab Bag of misc Seeds - Vancouver Seed Bank - July 2015
2. Afghan Kush - World of Seeds - almost 100% Indica - July 2015
3. Northern Lights Auto - Crop King Seeds - Indica/Sativa:70% Indica, 20% Sativa, 10% Ruderalis - Sept 2015
4. Purple Kush - Crop King Seeds - Indica 75% - Sativa 25% - Sept 2015-
5. CB Dream - Crop King Seeds - 80/20% - March 2016
6. Kushie Kush — Canuk Seeds — 80/20% - 2017
7. Quarter Pounder Auto — Canuk Seeds — 20% Indica — Sativa 80%-
8. More to come...why stop there?

Medicinal purposes only-—Seeking different strains for different pains. Also wanting to target my brain with as many healing nutrients from growing green. It's imperative that I don't grow any super psycho weed because my brain is hyper sensitive to change. It's just too much. ;)

ALL INDOOR GROW

Vegetation Area & Flower Area

Soil Accessory: Rock - White Quartz Crystal from the 2nd largest granite cliffs in the world. White rocks have been charged with positivity based on the history of these cliffs. Super rare.

Growing times: 18/6 hr for auto, 18/6 hr for photo veg — 12/12 hour for flower — super important to remind myself.

Soil: Promix - "This potting mix is regionally formulated from Canadian sphagnum, peat moss, peat humus and/or composted forest products. Coco fibre, perlite, lime, controlled release fertilizer and mycorrhizae"

10 inch — Self Watering Pot *Veg area only-
2.5 & 3 Gallon Self Watering Containers for Flower area transplants

NEWNEWNEWNEWNEWNEWNEWNEW:cheer:

IMG_9254a.jpg

"Grown with the Perfect Sun Spectrum. It is the only spectrum to truly be the sun's spectrum without the heat, thus why it is the Perfect Sun.

It's spectrum has the largest, most intense full-color spectrum, including deep blues, deep reds, infrared, ultra violet, etc. It grows-plants with tight node spacing, and blows up flowers with tons of frost. There is nothing else like it on the market. To prove it, it comes with a try it for a full 90 days, and if you don't like it, return it for a refund. It also comes with a full 3 year warranty that covers parts and labor.

IMG_9270a.jpg

-
With such a huge coverage, this light will outgrow a 400w HPS all day, even compete with a 600w or beat it and only uses 230w. That's half the watts a 400w HPS uses. The Dwarf Star is like having a mini-star in your grow room.
You don't have to change bulbs because the LEDs last 50,000 hours, which is 10 years if you run them for 12 hours a day.
Why the Dwarf Star will save you lots of money each grow because it uses so little electricity to fully cover 3.5x3 feet and it runs super cool, so you will not need to use all that extra electricity to keep your room cool.
Best of all, is you get the best light for the best price. This is true with the whole Perfect Sun line up. Find the one that best fits your growing style."

Black Diamond LED grow lights Perfect Sun 420 Mag Sponsor

Previous Lights still in use:

Germination lights: 2x 39 inch
(2) T5HO LED lights parallel to each other. 1 light used for early veg state. Then turn on second light after the first topping. Glass window/greenhouse type grow situation. Start off with very basic techniques in order not to overwhelm my brain with too much responsibility.-

I also have a Mars Hydro 48 Reflector that was donated to me by an angel. I still continue to use this in a smaller closet for autos. It's perfect and makes me think of my kind friend.

Yes, air-cooled during the day with fan, but not at night because it's cooler at night naturally here.

Veg Temp of Room 22-25 DC
Flower Temp of Room 24-28 DC

Humidity ranges from 45-53 % for veg — I now boil water and pour it into a bowl in the grow room and that humidity is maintained. I usually have to do this once a week, why didn't I catch on to this idea before? lol

PH of media or res? Mine is 5.5 ph balance using a colour chart every time for accuracy, transparent dirty green/orange.

Any Pests ? HUGS NOT BUGS.
-
How often are you watering? Once a week now in veg state, with food - or up to 3 times w/food in rapid veg growth depending on the strain.

Type and strength of ferts used?

Organic
— Root Booster *new to my lineup
- BioThrive Grow (4 3 3 — 5 ml/litre)
— Thrive Alive B-1 Green (0 0 1 — 5ml/litre)
— CaMg+ (10 ml/litre)
— Bio Bloom — (2 3 3 - 10ml/litre)

Thesis-- To prove that I can rehabilitate my brain deficiencies by learning the growing process and have fun doing it. Plants are the greatest teachers and most forgiving creatures on this Earth.

Must Improve:
1. Language aka Growing Processes.
2. Math aka Formulated Nutrients.
3. Focus aka Daily Routine Tasks.

Enhanced abilities:
1. Music
2. Innovation & Creative Projects
3. Driving
4. Extreme Appreciation for Life!
5. Garden Management

Goals:
1. Accept my new state of being.
2. Make friends and stay social.
3. Grow the best medicine I can to slow down brain degeneration.
4. Create a journal to document my progress as a record of inspiration.
5. Document my journey with grace and laughter.

Let the brain experiment BEGIN!
:welcome:

(Previous detailed explanation from previous journals to maintain continuity)

Experiment Details: To help you understand the barriers I face, here is just a brief quote of symptoms/results that I am addressing on a daily basis.-

Headaches - Headaches are my biggest enemy, but my brain attacks feel like I'm wearing a shrinking helmet.

Speaking Difficulties - I stutter when I can't find the word I need to say. I slur my speech after a huge day of brain activity.-

Confusion - It may feel as though it takes longer to think, or my thinking capacity is not where it should be. I feel confused or feel as though it takes longer than usual to understand things. But I am great with visuals and lots of patience to problem solve. Ice on my head will help during these times.

Changes in Personality - I am hypersensitive and over apologize for everything. I question my every move now.

Dizziness - I have spatial issues, bumping into things and dropping my drink are making me slow down when doing physical things.

Difficulty Processing Information — When people talk to me it's very difficult to remember everything they say. But if I have a visual cue I am able to solve problems. Being on the forum will allow me to read at my own pace without anyone detecting how long it takes for me to truly understand.

1. Headaches (Confusion, Dizziness & Speaking Difficulties) - Possible Solutions — Cannabis plants calm me down almost instantly. But when my headaches come on I have to lie down and put ice packs on my forehead. The headaches feel like I'm wearing a very small helmet and take me down a black hole. They can last up to 4 days none stop. Green meds relax my body as I tense up when I'm in pain. If I smoke during pain episodes, my body relaxes and brings my blood pressure down. I have a blood pressure machine by my bed to monitor my blood pressure every day. It has blue tooth and sends my health info to my app on my phone. My family doctor checks my readings every two weeks when I see her. I feel better knowing that I can monitor my own vital signs and take action if needed. The technology makes it easier to take responsibility for my health.

2. Language aka Growing Processes (Confusion, Headaches, Speaking Difficulties & Changes in Personality) - Possible Solutions — Must read instructions and understand the definition of the growing process. It takes me about 3 reads to understand a paragraph of words. Although I can still think for myself, I have much difficulty saying the right words. I speak in riddles sometimes and I find it extremely difficult to remember what I was going to say.-

It's incredibly embarrassing when I talk in front of people face to face and attempt to complete an entire thought. People look at me and say I look great, but as soon as I open my mouth, I stutter my words and forget what I was saying. Then I just stop trying to talk. I try to hide behind my husband sometimes in social situations but the more I practice talking to people the easier it will get.-

Some people are accepting, some people call out my disability right away, rudely. The important detail here is to remember that I can't isolate myself just because I have a brain injury. Now it is much easier to deal with this language barrier through my growing lifestyle because it's about gratitude not attitude. Growing keeps me social to learn new words, read out loud instructions, and rewards me with medicine from the Earth.-

3. Math aka Formulated Nutrients (Confusion, Headaches & Speaking Difficulties) — Possible Solutions - I think this is self-explanatory. I used to have trouble counting down, counting days on a calendar, adding numbers in my head and lastly, I was never good at math, but good enough. I am forcing myself to learn math by following nutrient formulas. This is my greatest loss, mixing up the wrong amount of nutrients. My plants in the past have suffered from my lack of understanding measurements. However, I have taught myself the basics and follow a grow chart that was given to me. Every grow I make a mistake, but my mistakes are becoming less and less, which makes me wiser and wiser. There is always room for improvement.

4. Focus aka Daily Routine Tasks (Headaches, Confusion, Changes in Personality & Speaking Difficulties) — Possible Solutions - Now I know how my husband feels....lol. Loss of focus and concentration is no longer just a male thing in my family...hahahaha. Sooo, I have regimented myself with a daily routine that requires me to complete a list of tasks. Feedings, cleaning, grooming, recording specs & pics and sleep time. The exact problem I face is remembering what I was JUST doing. I go from one task to the other without always completing the prior task. This is a great opportunity to make lists and be methodical. Take risks but don't deviate from the proper formula. I am impulsive if I think something is wrong. I try to fix it, but many times it was my brain playing tricks on me. Therefore, my grow is a mirror of myself, imperfections are okay to accept.

5. Socially Awkward to Social Butterfly (Confusion, Depression, Changes in Personality & Speaking Difficulties) - Possible Solutions -
Make friends and ask for help, very difficult things to do. Go easier on myself. Accept my loss but celebrate my gain. My plants give me a new purpose and regiment to follow. I am not depressed, my brain is depressed because I couldn't be happier in my life. I can handle this as long as I remember that it's my brain playing tricks on my perception. In my opinion, if I was depressed, why would I work so hard to rehab myself with such a complicated by compassionate project? But I must be humble when I make mistakes instead of getting angry at myself and treat the plants like they were an extension of myself. I think I treat my plants better than myself. I would like to balance that, there is much work to be done. I'm excited.

Your support will help me get through one of the best and biggest traumatic experiences in my life.

But in the end, as long as I surround myself with grow lights and love, it will help me feel..."Alive Inside."

I can't wait to learn from you guys and shhhmoke a few rounds with my green family!
hugs

New journal post coming up on April 16, 2017!

G2HM, I was glued to every word you wrote. Wiped the tear from my eye and, read it again. May you and your family achieve all your goals. Amazing ambition! I will defiantly pay attention for any of your posts and visit this site as often as possible. I also grow for PTSD, TBI, and chronic pain from injuries.
Nice light! you made a good choice.
Are you familiar with the limestone put into promix? They use both calcitic limestone and dolomitic limestone. They are used to increase pH levels. They also release calcium. I have promix white paper that explains this. Can be an issue later in your grow when also using cal/mag supplements. Often misdiagnosed. If you like, I will post it for you. It's about 3 paragraphs long and, not to technical.

Keep 'em green and healthy:)

Im here G2HM, would not miss this journal for anything. That new light will work wonders for you. If you need anything just let know, im here everyday. Keep the faith sister.

Sounds like we're gonna have fun on the voyage!! Anything I can help with jus let me know! And always remember The only stupid question is the one not asked!! Can't wait to see what u do!!

Great to see you G2HM! I am glad you have found some relief with cannabis. I am sorry to hear about the grief you deal with on a daily basis due to a brain/head Injury and in some ways I can relate. About 8 years ago I also had a head Injury at work and I was diagnosed with epilepsy afterwards. I had to drop out of university because of different cognitive issues with memory and written and verbal expression. I consider myself one of the lucky ones as I am controlled with my medication in combination with my home grown medication and only have to worry about a seizure once in a blue moon(I just never know when they are coming. Had one at work in september). Your new light looks fantastic an I'm sure you will get some great results with it. It's great that you are keeping yourself positive and doing things you love. One step at a time :cheer:. I'll be sticking around to watch/help/learn.:high-five::thumb:

Cheers,
Smoke green and prosper! :passitleft:

G2HM, I was glued to every word you wrote. Wiped the tear from my eye and, read it again. May you and your family achieve all your goals. Amazing ambition! I will defiantly pay attention for any of your posts and visit this site as often as possible. I also grow for PTSD, TBI, and chronic pain from injuries.
Nice light! you made a good choice.
Are you familiar with the limestone put into promix? They use both calcitic limestone and dolomitic limestone. They are used to increase pH levels. They also release calcium. I have promix white paper that explains this. Can be an issue later in your grow when also using cal/mag supplements. Often misdiagnosed. If you like, I will post it for you. It's about 3 paragraphs long and, not to technical.

Keep 'em green and healthy:)

*I would love to learn more of what you mention, I'm hooked on learning, helps keep me motivated.
I know my plants are just too dry often. I am going to do more top feedings. Thank you sooooo much for such a heart felt reply. It got me in the feels. ;)

Let the fun begin my green fingered soul sista.

Can't wait to see how your new lights perform ...

*Gosh, wouldn't it be amazing to finally have some decent bud. The light was the last piece of my garden to invest in. It was slow but now my grow life is lit up like the Perfect Sun. Thanks for joining me, your presence is most welcome here.

Im here G2HM, would not miss this journal for anything. That new light will work wonders for you. If you need anything just let know, im here everyday. Keep the faith sister.

*It's time isn't it PW...lol. I needed a light to shine on my hard work. You know I always need you and your advice. In fact, I will have to beem you here often...lol. Keeping the faith and smiling all the way.

Sounds like we're gonna have fun on the voyage!! Anything I can help with jus let me know! And always remember The only stupid question is the one not asked!! Can't wait to see what u do!!

*yaaaay more excited light people! Welcome to the roller coaster of questions and lessons learned. I appreciate the reminder, asking questions is really my only way of truly addressing issues. Glad to have you on board!

Great to see you G2HM! I am glad you have found some relief with cannabis. I am sorry to hear about the grief you deal with on a daily basis due to a brain/head Injury and in some ways I can relate. About 8 years ago I also had a head Injury at work and I was diagnosed with epilepsy afterwards. I had to drop out of university because of different cognitive issues with memory and written and verbal expression. I consider myself one of the lucky ones as I am controlled with my medication in combination with my home grown medication and only have to worry about a seizure once in a blue moon(I just never know when they are coming. Had one at work in september). Your new light looks fantastic an I'm sure you will get some great results with it. It's great that you are keeping yourself positive and doing things you love. One step at a time :cheer:. I'll be sticking around to watch/help/learn.:high-five::thumb:

Cheers,
Smoke green and prosper! :passitleft:

Wow, another powerful story, so many survivors here, I feel so happy to have you here. It's amazing how the green medicine helps soothe the brain so much. Your words are very touching! You are very welcome here, pull up a chair, stare, from the light glare...lol.

G2HM absolutely amazing! thank you for your kind words. I feel honored to sit in on your grow.
Promix, in a nutshell uses both calcitic limestone (normally used as a pH buffer) and dolomitic limestone (normally used as a slow release calcium additive and pH buffer). I contacted them about there particle size and calcium leaching. Promix stated that lime stone is used for pH buffer in there product. I requested for there white papers and MSDS sheets. Either way limestone particles at the largest size equivalent to adjust pH. will start leaching in a couple of months. Calcium toxicity is rare but if feeding cal/mag and leaching begins. Excess calcium can lock out iron. Misdiagnosed as calcium deficiency and adds more calcium.

This is part of the White Paper sent.

Limestone is often added to growing media to offset the acidity of certain components such as peat moss and pine bark. The two main types of limestone are calcitic limestone and dolomitic limestone. Although both have similar effects, there are a few important differences.
Greenhouse growers know that in order to achieve optimum nutrient availability for plant growth, a growing medium's pH should be within 5.5-6.2, depending on the crops grown. The standard components in most growing media, peat moss and composted pine bark have a pH of 3.5-5.0. The pH of a growing medium with these components is too low for crops; therefore, limestone has to be added to increase the pH.
The amount and choice of limestone used to increase a growing medium's pH is a function of several factors, including the bulk density of the growing medium, the components used and the pH requirements for most of the crops grown in the growing medium. Once a crop is planted into the growing medium, factors such as the alkalinity of the water, the fertilizer(s) used as well as the specific crops grown, also affect the growing medium's pH and must be monitored and maintained by the grower throughout the crop cycle.
Variable starting pH?
A growing media manufacturer only has control over the bulk density, components and the limestone source and particle sizes used. In general, growing media manufacturers will add limestone at a rate which will provide a pH of 5.5-6.2 once the unused growing medium's pH has stabilized in the package. What is meant by stabilized? Typically, a growing medium that is less than one month old with low moisture has an initial pH of 4.5-4.9. The limestone added to the growing medium is in a granular form and must dissolve in the water contained in the growing medium before it can raise the pH to the desired range. The higher the moisture content, the faster it will rise. Once within the range, the true growing medium pH can be determined; however, most growing media are packaged at a moisture content between 45 - 55% by weight and the available water is far too low to activate the limestone in a reasonable length of time. The most accurate way to determine the pH of the growing medium is to measure it 7-10 days after planting and thoroughly watering in the crop.
Particle size of limestone
When selecting a limestone source, the size of the particles dictate how fast the limestone will start to adjust the pH of the growing medium and how long it will last. Most growing media manufacturers use powdered limestone that has a texture similar to flour. These fine limestone particles begin dissolving quickly after planting to adjust the growing medium's pH within a week (if it is wet), and will last for 2-4 months. This correlates well with the bench time for most greenhouse crops. If the limestone particles are coarser and have the texture of salt, the limestone may take up to 2 months to begin adjusting the pH of the growing medium, but will last for over a year. This would not work for most greenhouse crops.

Nice to know info. to help keep 'em green

I can ask my husband to read it to me and explain...it's a great concept to learn. .

My apologies, A little intimidating :bigblush:

Promix uses calcitic limestone and dolomitic limestone for pH buffer (raises pH). Once you start to use. It will take 7 to 10 days for pH to stabilize.

Dolomitic limestone also is used for calcium. Particle size in promix will start leaching calcium around 45 days. Just something to be aware of if feeding cal/mag.

That all folks! :slide:

"Chance Favors the Prepared Mind"

I'm just glad I got here at the beginning and I've gotta say your intro was exactly what I needed on this fine Easter morning. Puts things in perspective for me and it's just what I needed sometimes I forget about everyone else ya know. I way jealous of your light that things freaking awesome. Two comments: imho autos grow best at 20/4 I've tried 18/6 and 24/0 and 20/4 was the best and when I say best I mean visibly the best for the plant. And you had said that you've had a couple failed attempts but now you've got a good run under your belt your confident. So what was the best harvest and what did you do different to make it successful. Happy Easter I'm gonna pull up a chair and watch this grow #global420betterlivin

My apologies, A little intimidating :bigblush:

Promix uses calcitic limestone and dolomitic limestone for pH buffer (raises pH). Once you start to use. It will take 7 to 10 days for pH to stabilize.

Dolomitic limestone also is used for calcium. Particle size in promix will start leaching calcium around 45 days. Just something to be aware of if feeding cal/mag.

That all folks! :slide:

"Chance Favors the Prepared Mind"

*I totally get it. Now is there where HP comes into play that counter acts the calcium leaching? I'm sorry it's so hard to explain to me but once I get, we can expand. hugs

I'm just glad I got here at the beginning and I've gotta say your intro was exactly what I needed on this fine Easter morning. Puts things in perspective for me and it's just what I needed sometimes I forget about everyone else ya know. I way jealous of your light that things freaking awesome. Two comments: imho autos grow best at 20/4 I've tried 18/6 and 24/0 and 20/4 was the best and when I say best I mean visibly the best for the plant. And you had said that you've had a couple failed attempts but now you've got a good run under your belt your confident. So what was the best harvest and what did you do different to make it successful. Happy Easter I'm gonna pull up a chair and watch this grow #global420betterlivin

Thanks for the advice I will take adapt the next time I do autos. Glad you could make it! ;)

Pulled up the bean bag chair, threw some snacks over in the corner so I could get Unca Snid's front row seat, lit a fatty and now I'm ready to enjoy your journal.:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

*HAHAHAHAHAHA, oh snap, I made you a steak dinner with canna-butter and hearty vegetables, oh and leave me some of your ash for my grow. The door is always open and I love having you around...lol.

HOT OFF THE PRESS – Juicy Details and Budtastic events!

What’s Update – 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab – HAPPY BIRTHDAY G2HM & HAPPY EASTER MY GROW FAMILY April 16

:welcome: Welcome to my Beautiful Broken Brain Journal!

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour:

I wanted to share a full circle story and how significant growing is to my life. If you’ve read my last journal I ended on a high note…lol…and did 2 workshops speaking about my experiences with a brain disease. They went very well and I’m still riding that high because life is too short not to feel good about myself taking risks.

This week I went to all my appointments and I received a sacred gift from over 15 staff from the medical building I go to every week. They were so touched by my story and the courage it took me to share that they all bought me a baby Cedar Tree.

I walked into the room and my medical team gave me this Red Cedar Treeling because they “heard” how “gardening” means so much to me. It was a complete surprise and I broke down in tears because I am not used to receiving. Who would’ve thought that a huge number of staff organized such a thoughtful that gave me the feels.

My whole life I gave, and I still give from my heart. But to have a medical team tell me that I will grow on forever, really stopped me in my tracks, felt incredibly loved by the kindness of strangers. It’s amazing how much we can change lives just by sharing our stories. What a humbling and rewarding experience for me.

Growing is saving lives…one plant at a time.;)

Lastly, the only way I can give Cannabis the validity it deserves in the medical world is to post my brain scan results. I’m willing to share my journey to show how powerful these grow rehabs are to those who want control over their health and mental welfare.

Don’t think of these findings as my truth, think of them as a baseline. Think of it like taking out the smelly trash that is overfull and leaks from the bottom. It’s necessary but won’t ruin my day. ;) Let's put me in a glass jar and cure me...lol

Findings: “There is moderately decreased activity throughout the frontal lobes which is marked in the orbital frontal cortices bilaterally. Decreased activity is also demonstrated heterogeneously throughout the anterior temporal poles, with moderately reduced activity in the left proximal inferior temporal lobe and markedly reduced activity in the region of the right hippocampal and para hippocampal cortex.

Within the parietal lobes, which are mostly spared, decreased activity is demonstrated in the right dorsal most parietal near the vertex which is focally discrete and in the dorsal most aspect of the posterior cingulate cortex bilaterally. Activity within the basal ganglia, thalamus, brainstem and cerebellum are within normal limits. AKA Degenerative Brain Disease – Frontal Temporal Dementia – Variant of Alzheimer’s"
STAY POSITIVE - no tears - no fears - just friends and lots of laughter!

What am I grateful for? “Growing Keeps Me Alive Inside.”

Quote of the week: “Do you know how powerful you are?”

My humble garden of positive change awaits you…

1. Type: CB Dream CLONES #1 - 6 (Mother born Oct 2, 2016)

Week:5 weeks – mid veg

Days: 39

Temp:24-26 Degrees Celsius

Hum: 41-55%

Strain: Indica

Technique:Clones

Comments:

Clones – There was mud wrestling, water thrown and resistance everywhere. ;) The clones are officially in training and they are growing taller thicker than Kramer’s hair on Seinfeld. I have just pinned them down with stakes. They loooove the new light and are stretching slightly. I think they are just happy not being in such a confined space. I'm not gonna go crazy LST on these girls cause I want to see how they perform under the light, not so much pushing them through LST. All the curling and discolouration has to do with the clones and nothing to do with the light. But this is an experiment you'll never know what is going to happen.

CBD Clone #1,2 & 3 – 2.5 Gallon, Self-watering, LST & Topped.

IMG_9700a.jpg

CBD Clone #4,5 & 6 – 1 Gallon, Top-watering, LST & Topped.

IMG_9708a.jpg

3. Type: Kushie Kush (Born March 4, 2017)

Week: 5

Days: 35

Temp: 24

Hum: 35-41%

Strain: Indica

Comments: I’m a proud mama! This girl is pushing herself away from the support exerting her independence. Eventually she will be transplanted to a 5 gallon just before flowering but for now, I will just enjoy her infancy, they grow up so fast don’t they…lol. ;)

IMG_9703a.jpg

*Looking forward to catching up on your journals! 420 Hugs ;)

:thanks::high-five::thanks:

Wow, your pantry looks like my pantry!!!! Clones, clones everywhere clones. Lol
Love it:)
Do you have a special place for your redwood Yet? What a majestic guessture. .

Wow, your pantry looks like my pantry!!!! Clones, clones everywhere clones. Lol
Love it:)
Do you have a special place for your redwood Yet? What a majestic guessture. .

Yes I do actually. I go for Animal Therapy once a week and hang out with the horses. They live on a farm and the farmer has massive property. I'm going to ask him if I could plant my tree there with the horses so I can visit them together. i'm sure I'll have no problem considering he has acres of property. And he lets me visit his horses out of the kindness of his heart. So, today we are going to plant it on the the farm. Very exciting! ;)

Back
Top Bottom